Please will someone who opposes the building of the "Wall" on the southern border explain why?

I don't have a problem with building the wall if another country pays for it. You know, like Trump said and like his idiot followers believed. Go ahead and spend another country's money to pay for something that will have minimal benefit.

Trump saying that Mexico will not only pay for the wall...but that Mexico will be happy to pay for it. LoL.

Trump supporters chanting that Mexico will pay for the wall.

You idiots were swindled.

So once again, I have no problem with Mexico paying for it. I just wasn't stupid enough to believe that was going to happen.

Mexico will pay for it one way or the other......they won't be able to pawn off their least skilled and least educated off on America to educate and pay healthcare for....and they won't be sending home remittances that will keep this fiat currency in the states. The wall will pay for itself in a couple of years easily.

P.S I don't give a shit on what you might or might not have a "problem" with in the slightest, punkinpuss.

Punkinpuss? Cool, never heard that one before. And for the record, I don't give a shit that you don't give a shit about what I might or might not have a problem with.

The fact that you still don't realize you've been swindled is hilarious. "MEXICO will pay for the wall" has turned into "Well...WE'RE the ones paying for the wall...but at least it will somehow pay for itself anyway...because...math."

I don't have a problem with building the wall if another country pays for it. You know, like Trump said and like his idiot followers believed. Go ahead and spend another country's money to pay for something that will have minimal benefit.

Trump saying that Mexico will not only pay for the wall...but that Mexico will be happy to pay for it. LoL.

So once again, I have no problem with Mexico paying for it. I just wasn't stupid enough to believe that was going to happen.

Mexico will pay for it one way or the other......they won't be able to pawn off their least skilled and least educated off on America to educate and pay healthcare for....and they won't be sending home remittances that will keep this fiat currency in the states. The wall will pay for itself in a couple of years easily.

P.S I don't give a shit on what you might or might not have a "problem" with in the slightest, punkinpuss.

Punkinpuss? Cool, never heard that one before. And for the record, I don't give a shit that you don't give a shit about what I might or might not have a problem with.

The fact that you still don't realize you've been swindled is hilarious. "MEXICO will pay for the wall" has turned into "Well...WE'RE the ones paying for the wall...but at least it will somehow pay for itself anyway...because...math."

You and those of your ilk are simply pissed that the tide of uneducated and unskilled labor that makes up the illegal immigrants will be stymied.......the leftard clown posse of commie purse swingers need an underclass to cater to...and that is a fact that even the DNC admits. Get it, now?

You and those of your ilk are simply pissed that the tide of uneducated and unskilled labor that makes up the illegal immigrants will be stymied.......the leftard clown posse of commie purse swingers need an underclass to cater to...and that is a fact that even the DNC admits. Get it, now?

Baseless claims are baseless.

Math.

America is so damn lucky to have Mexicans come in droves in here....I live in LA and all I see is very hard working people, low key, respectful, family oriented and polite....now of course there are bad apples so are in any group of people. In a city where there is a majority latinos....I kid you not most homeless, shoplifters, beggars are American born and mostly white.

Same bullshit, different century.

Some anti-European immigrant cartoons from over a century ago:

The sign reads: Imported, Duty Free, by Trust, Monopoly & Co. to compete with American Labor.

zin11f.jpg

The caption reads: Results of Encouraging Emigration. Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers and other of the European and Asiatic Scum Refused Admission Elsewhere, Are Readily Landed Here."

2iig29u.jpg

"Results of Encouraging Emigration". Exactly the same rhetoric we hear today!

Here is some anti-Italian immigrant propaganda. Note "The Way to Dispose of Them".

2jaybzc.jpg

Here is an anti-Irish immigrant cartoon.

2zyy1dz.jpg
Didn't I read that a lot of the objection to these immigrants at the time was cyclical economic recessions? Americans were competing for jobs? So why, with our economy the best in history (according to Trump) are people today so frickin bent out of shape about brown people? I don't get it.

Yyyep. As long as there are those so drunk on emotional rhetoric-candy that they can't learn from their own history, they'll regress right back into the Know Nothing Party.
That is what the Democrats have been for some time.

So you think that the wall will make a dent in the number of illegals coming here? You don't realize that only half of them come across the border? That they can go under around and over it?

That there are 11 million already here?

That businesses will continue to attract them as long as no one stops them?

Sure. Build your moronic wall. And then when nothing changes...what are you gonna say?

Oh well...what's 50 billion dollars?

Yea build it. and shut up

:blahblah:
Build the fucking thing, if it's so damned important to you. Trump has decimated the number of refugees he is admitting to the country during the worst worldwide refugee crisis this planet has ever experienced. Now he wants a 30 foot high wall across our southern border to keep the boogey man out. Sounds like a coward to me.

Of course a gnathonic of Obama would "feel" that way because gnathonics like you depend on responsible people like me, Trump and 90+ million people that are either "LEGAL" immigrants or have relatives..(You know Trump's grandmother was a legal Immigrant" and his wife is a "legal immigrant") to protect idiots like you from a few idiots that killed people like these:
Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 7.36.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 7.36.30 AM.png

Other countries are now waking up and stopping immigrants/refugees from entering. Maybe because of the scum that is entering. Can't support themselves, won't work, want free shit, disrespect the citizens, etc etc etc.
So why is it so damn awful the USA wants people who CAN work, WILL work, HAVE enough funds to support themselves and respect the country they so badly want to belong to???

Answer that.
Only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy and complain about taxes.
Do you actually have a job in the United States of America, And you're absolutely right only a "Lousy" Capitalist. Would lose money on border policy "good capitalists" would make money on border policy. I like the make money scenario better, Lets start charging foreigner's 50 k apiece to become citizens. 5k to get in then 5yrs to come up with the cash or we throw you back out that would cut numbers don't you think. Catch them not paying buy a ticket home.
a simple fee or fine can solve our illegal problem and generate revenue.

I don't hate refugees. There are other places for them closer to home and not in the US, where they do not mesh with our culture.

Coulda been said about any wave of immigrants

Your ignorance is showing once again. Why don't you find yourself a good history book on immigration and find out how wrong you are?

My family is English and Native American. My wife's family is Basque and German. My daughter-in-law and mother of my granddaughter is Spanish and Native American. My ex-son-in-law and father of my grandsons is African America and Puerto Rican. Which of those groups did not assimilate into our culture?

I am a Mexican supremacist and want the racist America to be transformed so that it's more into accordance to the acceptable racial demographics and cultural values.

The wall would seriously hinder my goals of transforming America.

I don't hate refugees. There are other places for them closer to home and not in the US, where they do not mesh with our culture.

Coulda been said about any wave of immigrants

Your ignorance is showing once again. Why don't you find yourself a good history book on immigration and find out how wrong you are?

My family is English and Native American. My wife's family is Basque and German. My daughter-in-law and mother of my granddaughter is Spanish and Native American. My ex-son-in-law and father of my grandsons is African America and Puerto Rican. Which of those groups did not assimilate into our culture?

I agree as I had a black cousin in the 50s in a state with less than 1% blacks so racism, xenophobia is not at a question here.
What is at question is when your ancestors came there weren't as rigid immigration laws as today.
But what the real major problem is the MSM AND now I'm finding Google is assisting in making truly biased presentations.
Case in point I've shown now easily half a dozen times this example: "Trump anti-immigrant" search of Google.
66,400 results with headlines like the below...
YET do these same people KNOW that 90+million Americans like Trump and ME have either ancestors that were legal immigrants or like Trump's wife a "Legal" immigrant
or like my relatives "LEGAL" immigrants or are LEGAL immigrants and WE as Americans are grossly offended that we are lumped under an "anti-immigrant" label.
This is Google by the way search results which IS biased.
For example "Trump anti-illegal immigrants"... Search results: 526 results.
So based on a 1 "Trump anti-illegal immigrants" result there are 2,553 "Trump anti-immigrant" results.

As a result of this continued extreme bias by the MSM/Google, et.al. confidence in the MSM is down to an all time low of just 6% of Americans have confidence in the MSM.
With 2,014 adults surveyed, only 6% expressed “a lot of confidence” in the press.
Only 6% Trust Media, But It Should Be Less | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 7.57.58 AM.png

Landmines would be cheaper than a wall, and we already have them in storage. But it would be a crying shame if a jaguar or pronghorn antelope stepped on one.

I am a Mexican supremacist and want the racist America to be transformed so that it's more into accordance to the acceptable racial demographics and cultural values.

The wall would seriously hinder my goals of transforming America.

Heh... this must be the kind of boogeyman Trumpsters have nightmares about.

Landmines would be cheaper than a wall, and we already have them in storage. But it would be a crying shame if a jaguar or pronghorn antelope stepped on one.

First of all a fact most anti-wall people don't know...

There is a total of 20 completed border barriers in the world, seven under construction, 1 planned, and five proposed. This trend is set to go up as more countries are planning to build walls along international borders.Aug 1, 2017
Countries With Border Walls

Let's deal with facts regarding your suggestion...
First of all the actual "Wall" length where the wall will be constructed is
Plans now call for a more modest, 722-mile barrier that is a mix of wall and fencing, mostly updating what’s been in place for decades, while relying on drones and other methods to secure the rest.Everything We Know About Donald Trump's Proposed Border Wall

So if we took your suggesting and had land mines planted side by side for 722 miles how many land mines would that be?
They basic land mine costs about $100 each.
Facts About Landmines – Minesweepers
A L9 Bar Mine is 47 inches long 4.3 inches wide and 3.2 inches height
L9 Bar Mine - Wikipedia

So at 48 inches for 722 miles of land would require nearly 1 million mines at a costs of $100 million. With that volume an automated method of planting is possible.

So yes that definitely would be cheaper! Let's do it!!!

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just tear down the Statue of Liberty?

I think the Staue Of Liberty was erected well before good Americans were FORCED to pay filthy foreigners to run their baby factories here, fuck over every community they inhabit and overflow our prisons and jails...wasn’t it?
Please advise. Thanks in advance.
illegal-aliens-statue-of-liberty-political-cartoon.jpg

I think the Staue Of Liberty was erected well before good Americans were FORCED to pay filthy foreigners to run their baby factories here, fuck over every community they inhabit and overflow our prisons and jails...wasn’t it?

So, you agree we should tear it down then? I suppose would could just have it sandblasted to remove the offensive text.

So, you agree we should tear it down then? I suppose would could just have it sandblasted to remove the offensive text.

Nah, we can just leave it alone. It’s not hurting anybody and why waste taxpayer cash?

Forum List

Back