Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
40,000 hours of video tape and we still do not know
Reply to leftieNanner (Reply #1)
Thu Sep 7, 2023, 02:43 PM
1. who unlocked the magnetic doors?
2. who disabled the squad's "panic buttons?"
3. who built the gallows?
4. who planted the pipe bombs and why did they not go boom? (i do believe it was ms taylor green who was too stupid to set the timer.)
5. which officers were disciplined and why have more trumpist police not been fired?
6 the treason caucus. why not more answers from cruz, hawley, jordan and the rest of the traitors.? why no prosecutions?

and plenty more.

i still believe that biden and garland would have let all of these people slide if trump had not forced their hand with his big mouth.

Last edited:
4. who planted the pipe bombs and why did they not go boom? (i do believe it was ms taylor green who was too stupid to set the timer.)
5. which officers were disciplined and why have more trumpist police not been fired?
6 the treason caucus. why not more answers from cruz, hawley, jordan and the rest of the traitors.? why no prosecutions?

and plenty more.

i still believe that biden and garland would have let all of these people slide if trump had not forced their hand with his big mouth.
"I'm for the poor man — all poor men, black and white, they all gotta have a chance. They gotta have a home, a job, and a decent education for their children. 'Every man a king' — that's my slogan." — Huey Long
TOPALERTSHAREPOWERS
EDIT REC (0) REPLY

usonian

(6,744 posts)
2. No noose is good noose.
Reply to PJMcK (Original post)
Thu Sep 7, 2023, 02:05 PM
With the failure of the coup attempt, all the puzzle pieces will be unboxed, and will fit together. But it’s a puzzle of enormous proportion.

The outpouring of facts, as opposed to the years-long cover-up managed by McConnell and Barr, and the barrage of lies from media, will condemn the conspirators in the public eye, and eventually, the courts.

The complete story will be as historical as the civil war.

WOKE: The only way to end a nightmare.
TOPALERTSHAREPOWERS
EDIT REC (0) REPLY

gab13by13

(17,757 posts)
3. Yeah, and it was an accident
Thu Sep 7, 2023, 02:12 PM
that the data on the Secret Service phones was erased.
TOPALERTSHAREPOWERS
EDIT REC (0) REPLY

lapfog_1

(28,136 posts)
4. If we ever get to find out about the war room
Thu Sep 7, 2023, 02:14 PM
someone told the crowd to chant "Hang Mike Pence".
and bring the gallows and the noose
enough to spook the SS into forcibly removing the VP from the building.

And let Grassley try to run the Senate. Or just delay until the day passed and the Senate failed to accept the count of the Electoral College by the mandated date... thus throwing open the possibility of having an ad-hoc procedure that could be challenged in the SCOTUS... letting Trump stay in office past Jan 21 while they decide what to do.

I always assumed this was the plan.
OpmP5vB.jpg

TOPALERTSHAREPOWERS
EDIT REC (0) REPLY

regnaD kciN

(25,941 posts)
5. I think that's the most benign interpretation...
Thu Sep 7, 2023, 02:18 PM
The other possibility is that Pence’s removal was intended to be far more, uh, permanent.

Say that the limo was surrounded by a mob who dragged him out and executed him on the spot. Nothing the Secret Service could do, of course; there were just too many of them. And, needless to say, the murderous mob wasn’t the J6 rioters, but a separate group of Antifa, allowing Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act until Grassley had finished his count and proclaimed Trump the winner.
TOPALERTSHAREPOWERS
EDIT REC (0) REPLY

Reply to this discussion
Latest Discussions»General Discussion»A theory
About | Copyright | Privacy | Terms of service | Contact

In Memoriam

© 2001 - 2023 Democratic Underground, LLC. Thank you for visiting.

usonian

(6,744 posts)
2. No noose is good noose.
Thu Sep 7, 2023, 02:05 PM
With the failure of the coup attempt, all the puzzle pieces will be unboxed, and will fit together. But it’s a puzzle of enormous proportion.

The outpouring of facts, as opposed to the years-long cover-up managed by McConnell and Barr, and the barrage of lies from media, will condemn the conspirators in the public eye, and eventually, the courts.

The complete story will be as historical as the civil war.

WOKE: The only way to end a nightmare.
TOPALERTSHAREPOWERS
EDIT REC (0) REPLY

gab13by13

(17,757 posts)
3. Yeah, and it was an accident
Thu Sep 7, 2023, 02:12 PM
that the data on the Secret Service phones was erased.
TOPALERTSHAREPOWERS
EDIT REC (0) REPLY

lapfog_1

(28,136 posts)
4. If we ever get to find out about the war room
Thu Sep 7, 2023, 02:14 PM
someone told the crowd to chant "Hang Mike Pence".
and bring the gallows and the noose
enough to spook the SS into forcibly removing the VP from the building.

And let Grassley try to run the Senate. Or just delay until the day passed and the Senate failed to accept the count of the Electoral College by the mandated date... thus throwing open the possibility of having an ad-hoc procedure that could be challenged in the SCOTUS... letting Trump stay in office past Jan 21 while they decide what to do.

I always assumed this was the plan.
OpmP5vB.jpg

TOPALERTSHAREPOWERS
EDIT REC (0) REPLY

regnaD kciN

(25,941 posts)
5. I think that's the most benign interpretation...
Thu Sep 7, 2023, 02:18 PM
The other possibility is that Pence’s removal was intended to be far more, uh, permanent.

Say that the limo was surrounded by a mob who dragged him out and executed him on the spot. Nothing the Secret Service could do, of course; there were just too many of them. And, needless to say, the murderous mob wasn’t the J6 rioters, but a separate group of Antifa, allowing Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act until Grassley had finished his count and proclaimed Trump the winner.
TOPALERTSHAREPOWERS
EDIT REC (0) REPLY

Reply to this discussion
Latest Discussions»General Discussion»A theory
About | Copyright | Privacy | Terms of service | Contact

In Memoriam

© 2001 - 2023 Democratic Underground, LLC. Thank you for visiting.
Rumpart ever try getting a job? I know the thought of that makes you cry in your food stamps, but Walmart has a lot of nutbags you might get along with.

and plenty more.

Hidden, because they (Nancy, et all) don't want to show their own culpability.

Rumpart ever try getting a job? I know the thought of that makes you cry in your food stamps, but Walmart has a lot of nutbags you might get along with.

sorry buddy. i worked for 50 years , most of it at sea. i worked plenty of overtine in the hot sun and noisy engine rooms, but, no, i would never pass a means test for any program.

i actually thought i put you on ignore a few days ago. i'll make sure that happens now.

sorry buddy. i worked for 50 years , most of it at sea. i worked plenty of overtine in the hot sun and noisy engine rooms, but, no, i would never pass a means test for any program.

i actually thought i put you on ignore a few days ago. i'll make sure that happens now.
Go for it Dimbot.
Spent a lot of time at sea and in noisy engine rooms myself in the Navy. So I love my country instead of hating it.
Bye

Why was Tucker Carlson's hero Jacob Chansley, a left wing gay failed actor masquerading as a "conservative Trump supporter," the 1/6 Capitol Hill GUEST OF HONOR???

Why was Tucker Carlson's hero Jacob Chansley, a left wing gay failed actor masquerading as a "conservative Trump supporter," the 1/6 Capitol Hill GUEST OF HONOR???
Is it a coincidence that EMH's real name is Jacob?

• Fake News
Reactions: EMH
A Jan. 6 rioter from Oklahoma who admitted to stealing a beer from House Speaker Nancy's office pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor offense.

Andrew Ericson, 24, pleaded guilty to one count of illegally protesting inside the U.S. Capitol, which has the maximum penalty of six months in jail.

As part of the deal, Ericson admitted he "took a beer out of a mini-refrigerator" located inside the speaker's conference room or office space, according to court documents reported by CNN.

The deal came after the FBI received video footage Ericson streamed of himself inside Pelosi's office, showing him taking the beer out of the refrigerator.

It is illegal for Federal employees to drink on the job.
Why does Nancy Pelosi keep cold beer in her office?

lololol "this is art!" someone knew they would lose that day. makes as mich plausuble beniability as trump calling for

"peace" after the oath keepers were in the bldg and the proud boys had long ago left the rally.
The protest was peaceful outside of a few rowdies and the FBI plants causing trouble and the murder of an innocent woman.

Oh! It's art -- the art of the steal. But it was failed 'art project' as many went to jail.

“Hang Mike Pence!” the insurrectionists chanted as they pressed inside, beating police with pipes. They demanded House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s whereabouts, too. They hunted any and all lawmakers: “Where are they?” Outside, makeshift gallows stood, complete with sturdy wooden steps and the noose. Guns and pipe bombs had been stashed in the vicinity.

On the West Lawn of the Capitol Wednesday, a man in a pom-pom beanie clamored for blood. “Execute the traitors!” he shouted into a megaphone. “I wanna see executions!”

Oh! It's art -- the art of the steal. But it was failed 'art project' as many went to jail.

“Hang Mike Pence!” the insurrectionists chanted as they pressed inside, beating police with pipes. They demanded House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s whereabouts, too. They hunted any and all lawmakers: “Where are they?” Outside, makeshift gallows stood, complete with sturdy wooden steps and the noose. Guns and pipe bombs had been stashed in the vicinity.

On the West Lawn of the Capitol Wednesday, a man in a pom-pom beanie clamored for blood. “Execute the traitors!” he shouted into a megaphone. “I wanna see executions!”
Amazes me how people still whine about the "gallows" LOL
It was a fucking prop dude. Good grief.

Forum List

Back