Plot Twist: Trump says his lawyers had 'productive' meeting with DOJ about Jan 6 - "explained I did Nothing wrong!"

met with the DOJ and they are telling him he did nothing wrong.
Trump said the DOJ told his LAWYERS he did nothing wrong on Jan 6th.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The linked article in the OP has this allegedly from Don Trump:
original_Screen_Shot_2023-07-27_at_5.45.14_PM.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way I interpret that assertion by Don Trump is that it was his lawyers...Trump's lawyers....who explained that he did nothing wrong.

Not the DOJ stating he did nothing wrong.

Well this is one helluva plot twist.

And before you Lefties argue "He's lying" - no one sane buys that.

Every time Trump has had a looming indictment, he's immediately come out swinging.

Playing it down is simply not his style, we've seen that again and again.

Honestly don't know what to think of this.

Maybe it's all one big head fake?
Well if his lips are moving he's ususlly lying so it's kinda a no brainer.

The DOJ told Trump he did nothing wrong? Your quote in the title says that Trump said he did nothing wrong. If trump did put out a statement saying the DOJ told him he did nothing wrong, you actually believe this? Holy shit that's hilarious. I mean there are some gullible trumpanzees on here, but if you believe that line you're hopeless. And trump met with the DOJ personally? You actually believe that as well? How can you people be this stupid?

Back to reality, the DOJ just added on another charge against Trump today.
Three other charges....and that is all the meeting was about.
Informing Trum's lawyers that three more charges were being added to the original indictment and denying their request for a delay in releasing the next (Jan.6th) set of indictments.
That's all.

The entire “get Trump” dog and pony show has been a fiasco and a distraction since day one. J6 wasn't an “insurrection” to begin with, and Trump has proven time and again that he insisted on a peaceful display (something the Constitution allows). Biden is literally guilty of actual crimes, yet they're ignored by the so-called purveyors of “justice.”
You best just get used to the fact that America makes Trump pay for J6. No bitching by you or anyone else will change anything about that.

Three other charges....and that is all the meeting was about.
Informing Trum's lawyers that three more charges were being added to the original indictment and denying their request for a delay in releasing the next (Jan.6th) set of indictments.
That's all.
The clown I was talking to read the attached article and somehow came to the conclusion that the DOJ told Trump's lawyers that Trump didnt do anything wrong on January 6th. That's the kind of wack job real Americans are having to deal with.

You're clearly one of those people who confuses the "last word" for some sort of pyrrhic victory.

So I'm gonna let you have ats.
Nope. Not looking for that. I actually appreciate your honesty. We have more in common than we let on. But we will likely burn the whole thing down before we would ever admit it. And I'm good with it. :113:

You best just get used to the fact that America makes Trump pay for J6. No bitching by you or anyone else will change anything about that.
The whining and threats will be non-stop on here when that happens. I can't wait!

If a friend told you that they got a target letter but won’t get indicted for a crime because their lawyers had a “productive” meeting with the prosecutor, would you believe them?

Based on past behavior?

If they were Donald Trump?

Fuck yes.

Which, again - is the whole "plot twist" point of the entire thread.

But thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back