Plot Twist: Trump says his lawyers had 'productive' meeting with DOJ about Jan 6 - "explained I did Nothing wrong!"

I think your programming is broken, you're going in circles now.

Truth be told, you're rapidly beginning to bore me.

Maybe go to the pee wee section.

I'm sure BasqueBromance still has a thread around here somewhere...
You realize everyone else reading this thinks you're an idiot. You said exactly what you denied saying less than 10 posts ago. Do you think everyone reading this is just going to ignore that fact?

OK.

I am willing to bet they think you're the bigger idiot.

Shall we take a vote? ;)
What else can be said. You said something, you denied saying it, then I showed where you actually said it and you can't refute it. But that kind of thing is the norm with you dumb animals. You just took it to an extreme in this case. It's hilarious!

Well this is one helluva plot twist.

And before you Lefties argue "He's lying" - no one sane buys that.

Every time Trump has had a looming indictment, he's immediately come out swinging.

Playing it down is simply not his style, we've seen that again and again.

Honestly don't know what to think of this.

Maybe it's all one big head fake?
Trump got a target letter for a reason. There is no way in hell Jack Smith would send him that and not charge him. Like sure, thats happened before, but this shit is way too high profile and political. You better believe that Smith will bring charges.

Christ I don’t even care. Even if Trump gets convicted, it’ll be years from now. Honestly I would prefer he just keels over from an inevitable stroke or heart attack.

Trump got a target letter for a reason. There is no way in hell Jack Smith would send him that and not charge him. Like sure, thats happened before, but this shit is way too high profile and political. You better believe that Smith will bring charges.

Christ I don’t even care. Even if Trump gets convicted, it’ll be years from now. Honestly I would prefer he just keels over from an inevitable stroke or heart attack.
Send him a $100 gift cert to McDonalds to speed up the process.

Trump got a target letter for a reason. There is no way in hell Jack Smith would send him that and not charge him.

Fair enough.

That's why Trump - who normally pre-emptively guns for his opponents - saying DOJ did not divulge there were any forthcoming notices; after a productive meeting - is a "plot twist".

Why the fuck do you people make it so god damn hard?

Oh yeah, media brainwashing and a lack of critical thought will do that.

Anyone who dares introduce something that strays from the "NARRATIVE" handed down from on high is too triggering for you.

Hunter's failure in court musta really traumatized ya.

Sad.

Last edited:
Fair enough.

That's why Trump - who normally pre-emptively guns for his opponents - saying DOJ did not say there were any forthcoming notices after a productive meeting is a "plot twist".

Why the fuck do you people make it so god damn hard?

Oh yeah, media brainwashing and a lack of critical though will do that.

Anyone who dares introduce something that strays from the "NARRATIVE" handed down from on high is too triggering for you.

Hunter's failure in court musta really traumatized ya.

Sad.
Didnt you just say you never said that? Dude you have a screw loose.

Didnt you just say you never said that? Dude you have a screw loose.

I never said the DOJ said that directly to Trump, but his lawyers told him the DOJ said there was no notice forthcoming.

Jesus, your scrambled/repetitive programming is fucked.

Forum List

Back