Plot Twist: Trump says his lawyers had 'productive' meeting with DOJ about Jan 6 - "explained I did Nothing wrong!"

Well this is one helluva plot twist.

And before you Lefties argue "He's lying" - no one sane buys that.

Every time Trump has had a looming indictment, he's immediately come out swinging.

Playing it down is simply not his style, we've seen that again and again.

Honestly don't know what to think of this.

Maybe it's all one big head fake?
What will you do when Mr. Trump is bound for prison? You can't think this nonsense will keep him safe, do you?

What will you do when Mr. Trump is bound for prison?

Dude.

He's been incarcerated since 2017.

Don't you remember?

They got him on totally real, totally credibly, "Russia Collusion".

God, I'm starting to think you're a non-believer.

You ARE vaxxed.....right?

RIGHT?

Dude.

He's been incarcerated since 2017.

Don't you remember?

They got him on totally real, totally credibly, "Russia Collusion".

God, I'm starting to think you're a non-believer.

You ARE vaxxed.....right?

RIGHT?
Oh, I get it now. Our reality is something you can't fully deal with right now, so, you are trying to substitute your own. :itsok:

Fair enough.

That's why Trump - who normally pre-emptively guns for his opponents - saying DOJ did not divulge there were any forthcoming notices; after a productive meeting - is a "plot twist".

Why the fuck do you people make it so god damn hard?

Oh yeah, media brainwashing and a lack of critical thought will do that.

Anyone who dares introduce something that strays from the "NARRATIVE" handed down from on high is too triggering for you.

Hunter's failure in court musta really traumatized ya.

Sad.
Lol I’m sorry critical thought? You’re convinced Trump won’t get indicted simply because he says he wont. That to you is more compelling than a target letter?

Ah this board never ceases to amaze me.

Oh, I get it now. Our reality is something you can't fully deal with right now, so, you are trying to substitute your own. :itsok:

Yes, as a Trump fan I am attempting to substitute a reality where he is not yet indicted but you and CNN insist he will be; with a reality where he's been in jail for years with no hope of parole.

Makes perfect sense.

If you're an NPC with no hope for any original thought to ever cross your mind.

Seriously, where do we find these people?

How does an unarmed group of people take over anything?
There were in FACT people arrested for being armed inside the Capitol and on Capitol Grounds.
There was, no evidence because they weren't searched, multiple other invaders with guns and other weapons.
Trump telling 'team trump' to take down the mags pretty much assured that he knew they had guns, then they Marched 'peacefully..lollol' to the Capitol, with their guns.

They were no unarmed.
They were Cowards, and Couldn't complete the instructions, yet they are still paying the price of faulty leadership.

Now, time for the cult leader to go down.
No One is above the Law. No One.

Forum List

Back