🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PM: No One Had Better Violate Our Rosh Hashana Peace

Jews... the society of self-fornication.

The "fuck me I'm a Jew" of the world.

Trip the Light Jewtastic.

If it ain't Jew, it ain't new.

Jews have nowhere to hide but within themselves.

Self-righteous bigoted condescending xenophobic nationalistic whores.

1341810946574_214740.png

Only the psychotic zionist Jews would begin a holiday celebrating 'Peace' with a threat about attacking their neighbors. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

Only the psychotic zionist Jews would begin a holiday celebrating 'Peace' with a threat about attacking their neighbors. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

Netanyahu's thread was due to the fact that two attempt terror attacks happened in less than 72 hours.

He was sending off a warning.

But don't let facts fool you, Sunni

....................... ^^^^ You are on a roll Mr. H !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I doubt he's doing it for your benefit, shit for brains.

I don't see him saying he loves you filthy muslims any better.

With the Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year) holiday coming up in just a few days, Israelis will be attending synagogue services, visiting family, and generally taking it easy during a rare three day break from work - the 2-day festival will this year be followed immediately by Shabbat (Sabbath).

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has insisted the the country would take steps to ensure that the holiday is a calm one, despite the growing prospect of western military intervention is Syria.

“If anyone thinks they are going to ruin the peace and quiet of Rosh Hashana in Israel, they had better realize what response awaits them,” Netanyahu added.

PM: No One Will Violate Our Rosh Hashana Peace - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

------------

:cool:

He invites an attack on the Chosen People. So, I shall simply sit back and watch and see who takes him up on his personal invitation.

Remember what happened when Israel's Yom Kippur peace was violated.
Israel is always in a state of readiness so nobody should think because it is a holiday that Israel won't give as bad it is gets, plus some.

Your post makes no sense, maybe you need an English refresher.

With the Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year) holiday coming up in just a few days, Israelis will be attending synagogue services, visiting family, and generally taking it easy during a rare three day break from work - the 2-day festival will this year be followed immediately by Shabbat (Sabbath).

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has insisted the the country would take steps to ensure that the holiday is a calm one, despite the growing prospect of western military intervention is Syria.

“If anyone thinks they are going to ruin the peace and quiet of Rosh Hashana in Israel, they had better realize what response awaits them,” Netanyahu added.

PM: No One Will Violate Our Rosh Hashana Peace - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

------------

He invites an attack on the Chosen People. So, I shall simply sit back and watch and see who takes him up on his personal invitation.

That is no invitation to attack. That is a strong deterrent that whoever attacks will be obliterated.

------------

That is no invitation to attack. That is a strong deterrent that whoever attacks will be obliterated.

English is my first language and I read his words as a personal invitation to attack Israel. So, I will certanily be watching to see if anyone accepts his invitation.

May G-d Bless the US Military for cooperating with the Israeli military in preparation for anything that Syria may do to Israel

Russian Radars Detected Joint Israeli-US Missile Drill
Israeli Defense Ministry says Israeli Navy carried out joint operation at sea with the US Military.

By Ari Soffer
First Publish: 9/3/2013, 1:07 PM

The Israeli Navy has reportedly carried out a joint missile defense exercise with the US in the Mediterranean, at the same time as Russian radars detected the launch of two "ballistic objects" towards the eastern Mediterranean.

The timing of the launch - with tension brewing over a possible US military intervention in Syria - is unlikely to be coincidental, and could be interpreted as a warning to the Syrian government against striking the Jewish state in retaliation for military intervention.

Read the rest of the article
Russia Detects Joint Israeli-US Missile Drill - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Murray, a deeply religious man, went to temple one Sabbath and forgot his Tallit, so he borrowed one from "the rack" at the temple. At the end of the service, he realized that he really liked this Tallit (so much that he actually decided to stuff it down the front of his trousers and take it home).

After the service when he was walking thru the reception line, the Rabbi stopped him and whispered, "Murray, I am sorry, but I saw you stuff a Tallit down your pants. Why would you do this?" Murray, totally embarrassed and ashamed, explained the situation, whereupon the Rabbi suggested he remove it from his trousers and give it back.

By now, the Tallit had managed to slide half-way down his leg. While Murray was bent over pulling the it out of his pant leg, he accidentally let out a loud fart.

The Rabbi, exasperated, said, "Murray!... You took the Shofar, too?!?"

"We built an Iron Wall, a Iron Dome and we have an iron will. Those things that give us the strength is our ability to defend ourselves and anyone who thinks they can harm us, realizes its just not worth it. These protective elements of the State of Israel make everything else possible.
Benjamin Netanyahu, September 3 2013

"We built an Iron Wall, a Iron Dome and we have an iron will. Those things that give us the strength is our ability to defend ourselves and anyone who thinks they can harm us, realizes its just not worth it. These protective elements of the State of Israel make everything else possible.

LOL, Who will save you from Gods wrath over the crimes against humanity Zionists carry out in Palestine?

Not funny, Mr. H.

Pay no attention to the old drunk. :beer:

I've many Jewish friends, and two of my cousins converted. I even attended one of the ceremonies at his synagogue. Our surname is very common in Israel, although I don't believe our family has Jewish origins.

I just like to spout the bullshit sometimes. Sorry if I offended.

LOL, Who will save you from Gods wrath over the crimes against humanity Zionists carry out in Palestine?

Don't poop yourself in fear. G-d will save the ones who bless Israel. Others (not mentioning any names of course) who curse Israel will certainly be cursed.

....................... ^^^^ You are on a roll Mr. H !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I doubt he's doing it for your benefit, shit for brains.

I don't see him saying he loves you filthy muslims any better.

Actually, just entertaining myself folks. It's not indicative of my true feelings toward peoples. I never know what lies at the bottom of the whiskey bottle. :D

No hard feelings toward anyone. Just rambling the bullshit.

And who will save you from His curse? "I will bless them who bless you and I will curse him who curses you". You have certainly cursed Israel enough to land you in some hot stuff.

Don't poop yourself in fear. G-d will save the ones who bless Israel. Others (not mentioning any names of course) who curse Israel will certainly be cursed.

LOL, tell that to God, spelled "God," as you try to justify Israels killing of the over 1500 children Israel killed Iin Palestine since 9/30/2000. Do you really believe God blesses nations who kill children?

Last edited:

And who will save you from His curse? "I will bless them who bless you and I will curse him who curses you". You have certainly cursed Israel enough to land you in some hot stuff.

Jesus saves me, He and Him alone. I have nothing to fear.

English is my first language and I read his words as a personal invitation to attack Israel. So, I will certanily be watching to see if anyone accepts his invitation.

Then Israel will strike back with full force and the " International Community" can't complain

Forum List

Back