🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PM: No One Had Better Violate Our Rosh Hashana Peace

LOL, Who will save you from Gods wrath over the crimes against humanity Zionists carry out in Palestine?

And who will save you from His curse? "I will bless them who bless you and I will curse him who curses you". You have certainly cursed Israel enough to land you in some hot stuff.

Jesus saves me, He and Him alone. I have nothing to fear.

" Palestine" doesn't exist. Does your ' jesus' believe in " she deserved it" or " she reaps what she sows?" How does ' jesus' feel about Muslims enslaving Christians or Palestinians not acceptiing Israel's existence? What a false " Christian". ::eusa_angel:

"We built an Iron Wall, a Iron Dome and we have an iron will. Those things that give us the strength is our ability to defend ourselves and anyone who thinks they can harm us, realizes its just not worth it. These protective elements of the State of Israel make everything else possible.
Benjamin Netanyahu, September 3 2013

LOL, Who will save you from Gods wrath over the crimes against humanity Zionists carry out in Palestine?

And who will save you from His curse? "I will bless them who bless you and I will curse him who curses you". You have certainly cursed Israel enough to land you in some hot stuff.

That is no invitation to attack. That is a strong deterrent that whoever attacks will be obliterated.

English is my first language and I read his words as a personal invitation to attack Israel. So, I will certanily be watching to see if anyone accepts his invitation.

Then Israel will strike back with full force and the " International Community" can't complain

Who are you to dictate what Israel or the international community can or cannot do or will or will not do?

Keep telling yourself that. As many times as you have cursed Israel, don't be surprised when He says "depart from me. I never knew you"

English is my first language and I read his words as a personal invitation to attack Israel. So, I will certanily be watching to see if anyone accepts his invitation.

Then Israel will strike back with full force and the " International Community" can't complain

Who are you to dictate what Israel or the international community can or cannot do or will or will not do?

Are you suggesting that it's O.K. for other Countries to INITIATE War with Israel with Israel DEFENDING HERSELF but the " International Community" might object? Under what LEGAL GROUNDS Aren't you the alleged " lawyer?" lol . Just one more reason why " International Law" doesn't really exist. Now, those are good " Christian" values ! LOL :eusa_pray: :cuckoo: :lol:

Keep telling yourself that. As many times as you have cursed Israel, don't be surprised when He says "depart from me. I never knew you"

Poor baby, I cannot give sight to the blind. I will pray for you. Have you ever read the book of Isaiah? That is my favorite book of the Bible outside of The Gospels. I curse Israel the same way Isaiah curses Israel. (not) And look what happened to the Prophet Isaiah, the Jews, his own people, killed him for the words he spoke.

Last edited:

Are you suggesting that it's O.K. for other Countries to INITIATE War with Israel with Israel DEFENDING HERSELF but the " International Community" might object? Under what LEGAL GROUNDS Aren't you the alleged " lawyer?" lol . Just one more reason why " International Law" doesn't really exist. Now, those are good " Christian" values ! LOL :eusa_pray: :cuckoo: :lol:

All I was addressing in my post was your comments, where you tried to state what Israel would in fact do in the future and tried to dictate the response the international community must have to those acts. We do not control the actions of Israel or the US or the intl community, that is true for you and for me and for all of us here. All any of us can do is respond to what happens around us. Thank you for reminding me of this by your comments here. It is something I needed to be reminded of.

Look what the Jews of Israel did to Jesus, maybe he will tell them to depart from his sight.

Look what the Jews of Israel did to Jesus, maybe he will tell them to depart from his sight.

All of us can go to Matthew 23 and read Jesus very own words to the Jews. But I want to remind everyone, remember that after this a Pharisee, the Apostle Paul, became one of the most devoted early followers of Jesus. Despite the seeming harshness of Jesus words in Matthew 23, He never gave up on the Jews, and He died to save the world.

It's so cute when ignorant non-Jews pretend they understand what 'Pharisee' meant and still does mean to Jews: it is, after all, a Jewish description of Jews-practicing-Judaism.

That of course doesn't cover anything by Paul after Paul decided that Jesus was divine......

Still, I'm sure that all decent honest people of any faith or none will wish Israelis and the Jewish People around the world peace in which to worship and conduct our holiday observances......

I can see no reason for anyone to do otherwise.

It's so cute when ignorant non-Jews pretend they understand what 'Pharisee' meant and still does mean to Jews: it is, after all, a Jewish description of Jews-practicing-Judaism.

That of course doesn't cover anything by Paul after Paul decided that Jesus was divine......

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words.

Still, I'm sure that all decent honest people of any faith or none will wish Israelis and the Jewish People around the world peace in which to worship and conduct our holiday observances......

ARE threats necessary? I do not see Christians and Muslims threatening others with violence if their rights to worship are disturbed.

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words.

Still suffering from comprehension deficiency, I see: it's Paul whose words I was discussing.

Jesus spoke of 'hypocrite' Pharisees: that's because some Pharisees, like some of every group, were hypocrites. His words were so harsh because Jesus was a Pharisee, most likely of the school of Hillel the Elder.

When a so-claimed 'Christian' sneers at a Jew for 'rejecting Jesus as the (Jewish) Messiah' - what they are actually doing is sneering at the Jew for *being a Jew-practicing-Judaism*. I am not 'rejecting Jesus' in specific: I am merely remaining true to the Sinai Covenant, as YHVH commanded us Jews to do. If anyone has a problem with that: I suggest they take it up with YHVH, by Whose faithfulness the Sinai Covenant is upheld (as He has said)

The idea that the Sinai Covenant has been 'revoked and replaced' is properly described as "supercessionism". It contradicts Jesus' words in several places ...... but I'm not the best one to explain this. There are several Christian posters on here who can do a better job of it, so I will defer to them.

List of religions that are not Christian

Buddhism
• Confucianism
• Hinduism
• Islam
• Janism
• Judaism
• Paganism
• Sikhism
• Shintoism
• Taoism
• Zoroastrianism

These are just some of the religions who don't believe in " jesus". How does this " christian" feel about them? What about athiests or agnostics? " jesus" taught her well :lol:

ARE threats necessary? I do not see Christians and Muslims threatening others with violence if their rights to worship are disturbed.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

This " christian" does not see Muslims initiating attacks of violence against Christians of faith? LOL!

Do try to bear in mind that what you 'see' isn't all there is. After having been attacked once on the most sacred of all days, I can understand why the PM might feel inclined to be less than fully trusting of his unfriendly neighbors who have insisted the State of Israel in any size or shape or form is 'illegal'.

As for what you 'see' - that isn't all there is in the picture.

With the Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year) holiday coming up in just a few days, Israelis will be attending synagogue services, visiting family, and generally taking it easy during a rare three day break from work - the 2-day festival will this year be followed immediately by Shabbat (Sabbath).

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has insisted the the country would take steps to ensure that the holiday is a calm one, despite the growing prospect of western military intervention is Syria.

“If anyone thinks they are going to ruin the peace and quiet of Rosh Hashana in Israel, they had better realize what response awaits them,” Netanyahu added.

PM: No One Will Violate Our Rosh Hashana Peace - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

------------

:cool:

He invites an attack on the Chosen People. So, I shall simply sit back and watch and see who takes him up on his personal invitation.

2 attempts of terror attacks occured before his speech. so this itself wasn't an invitation, but a warning to those sending the terrorists.

Now it's the time when I laugh at your stupid comment, Sher.

No biggie, better luck next time.

With the Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year) holiday coming up in just a few days, Israelis will be attending synagogue services, visiting family, and generally taking it easy during a rare three day break from work - the 2-day festival will this year be followed immediately by Shabbat (Sabbath).

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has insisted the the country would take steps to ensure that the holiday is a calm one, despite the growing prospect of western military intervention is Syria.

“If anyone thinks they are going to ruin the peace and quiet of Rosh Hashana in Israel, they had better realize what response awaits them,” Netanyahu added.

PM: No One Will Violate Our Rosh Hashana Peace - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

------------

:cool:

He invites an attack on the Chosen People. So, I shall simply sit back and watch and see who takes him up on his personal invitation.

2 attempts of terror attacks occured before his speech. so this itself wasn't an invitation, but a warning to those sending the terrorists.

Now it's the time when I laugh at your stupid comment, Sher.

No biggie, better luck next time.

What would you expect from a " christian" who follows " jesus" lol

All of us can go to Matthew 23 and read Jesus very own words to the Jews. But I want to remind everyone, remember that after this a Pharisee, the Apostle Paul, became one of the most devoted early followers of Jesus. Despite the seeming harshness of Jesus words in Matthew 23, He never gave up on the Jews, and He died to save the world.
I wonder why a supposedly "good Christian woman" never concerns here with the harassment and murder of the followers of Jesus and the destruction of their churches committed by her good friends. How come she is giving her friends a pass, such as what they have done and are still doing in Egypt and Nigeria recently with regard to Christians and their churches? It doesn't even seem to faze her that her friends believe that when Jesus returns He is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam. Can she secretly be awaiting that?

Forum List

Back