🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PM: No One Had Better Violate Our Rosh Hashana Peace

Look what the Jews of Israel did to Jesus, maybe he will tell them to depart from his sight.

All of us can go to Matthew 23 and read Jesus very own words to the Jews. But I want to remind everyone, remember that after this a Pharisee, the Apostle Paul, became one of the most devoted early followers of Jesus. Despite the seeming harshness of Jesus words in Matthew 23, He never gave up on the Jews, and He died to save the world.
I wonder why a supposedly "good Christian woman" never concerns here with the harassment and murder of the followers of Jesus and the destruction of their churches committed by her good friends. How come she is giving her friends a pass, such as what they have done and are still doing in Egypt and Nigeria recently with regard to Christians and their churches? It doesn't even seem to faze her that her friends believe that when Jesus returns He is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam. Can she secretly be awaiting that?

Now she can't give you the usual "This is the I/P forum", because now we're in the general Middle East Forum ;)

All of us can go to Matthew 23 and read Jesus very own words to the Jews. But I want to remind everyone, remember that after this a Pharisee, the Apostle Paul, became one of the most devoted early followers of Jesus. Despite the seeming harshness of Jesus words in Matthew 23, He never gave up on the Jews, and He died to save the world.
I wonder why a supposedly "good Christian woman" never concerns here with the harassment and murder of the followers of Jesus and the destruction of their churches committed by her good friends. How come she is giving her friends a pass, such as what they have done and are still doing in Egypt and Nigeria recently with regard to Christians and their churches? It doesn't even seem to faze her that her friends believe that when Jesus returns He is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam. Can she secretly be awaiting that?

Now she can't give you the usual "This is the I/P forum", because now we're in the general Middle East Forum ;)

What do you expect from the " christian" Hypocrite? She has nothing to say about this

The Muslim War Against Christians ? Christian Action Network

Muslims Behead Another Christian Pastor :: Gatestone Institute

Indonesia Frees Muslim Terrorist Who Beheaded 3 Christian Girls as ?Ramadan Present? | FrontPage Magazine

" jesus" would be so proud :cool:

Keep telling yourself that. As many times as you have cursed Israel, don't be surprised when He says "depart from me. I never knew you"

Look what the Jews of Israel did to Jesus, maybe he will tell them to depart from his sight.

Tell us Sherri, before Jesus died, did he renounce Judaism and convert to Christianity? And don't even think of saying he was a Christian beforehand. Or a Muslim.

Tell us Sherri, before Jesus died, did he renounce Judaism and convert to Christianity? And don't even think of saying he was a Christian beforehand. Or a Muslim.

She doesn't believe in " Jesus" She can quote scripture all she wants .

She doesn't believe in " Jesus" She can quote scripture all she wants .
We all knew that. :D

Jesus saves me, He and Him alone. I have nothing to fear.

Keep telling yourself that. As many times as you have cursed Israel, don't be surprised when He says "depart from me. I never knew you"

Look what they did to Jesus....

Oh, for heavens SAKE, are you guys all retarded? are Israeli Jews thousands of years old at age?

Why don't WE look at what you people are doing to Jews in THIS CENTURY alone, while we're at it??

And you bring up Jesus?:cuckoo:

Look what they did to Jesus....

Oh, for heavens SAKE, are you guys all retarded? are Israeli Jews thousands of years old at age?

Why don't WE look at what you people are doing to Jews in THIS CENTURY alone, while we're at it??

And you bring up Jesus?:cuckoo:

The Jews didn't kill ' jesus". Even if they did, so what? Should we hate Germans because of the Holocaust? It is still relatively recent History.There are people from that era who are still living today or SHOULD have possibly lived today. Ann Frank was born 1926.

Yes, Sherri is promoting the teachings of " jesus" lol

What do you expect from the " christian" Hypocrite? She has nothing to say about this

Indonesia Frees Muslim Terrorist Who Beheaded 3 Christian Girls as ?Ramadan Present? | FrontPage Magazine

Yes, that is right, I believe in Him. I am His child. And I follow where He leads me. Your lies about me and hate illustrate I am on track. Thank you for all of that.

Last edited:

Yes, that is right, I believe in Him. I am His child. And I follow where He leads me. Your lies about me and hate illustrate I am on track. Thank you for all of that.

Unless anyone has posted that you're a loving caring human being who no doubt inspires others to aspire to follow Jesus - they haven't been lying about you.

There's no 'hate' in recognizing the stench of a turd when it pops up in the punchbowl......

Still, I'm sure that all decent honest people of any faith or none will wish Israelis and the Jewish People around the world peace in which to worship and conduct our holiday observances......

I can see no reason for anyone to do otherwise.

ARE threats necessary? I do not see Christians and Muslims threatening others with violence if their rights to worship are disturbed.

You don't see Muslims threatening violence? Really now. You mean you choose not to see it. You don't have permission to see otherwise.

Unless anyone has posted that you're a loving caring human being who no doubt inspires others to aspire to follow Jesus - they haven't been lying about you.

There's no 'hate' in recognizing the stench of a turd when it pops up in the punchbowl......

This " Christian" claims I lie . Exactly what did I lie about? There will be no response . "

If Israel is smart, it will shut its face and not say a word.

The last thing we need is folks defending military action against Syria because it will be "Good for the Jews".

If Israel is smart, it will shut its face and not say a word.

The last thing we need is folks defending military action against Syria because it will be "Good for the Jews".

I think a country that was cowardly attacked on their highest holy day deserves the right to warn their enemies not to try it again. XXXXXXX.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a country that was cowardly attacked on their highest holy day deserves the right to warn their enemies not to try it again. Maybe if you were smart, you'd shut YOUR face.
Don't you have another Christian Gay Pride Parade to attend Rambo?? ... :cuckoo: :lol:

I think a country that was cowardly attacked on their highest holy day deserves the right to warn their enemies not to try it again. Maybe if you were smart, you'd shut YOUR face.
Don't you have another Christian Gay Pride Parade to attend Rambo?? ... :cuckoo: :lol:

Leave it to a Pro Palestinian to come up with such a stupid, pathetic remARK
You have to feel sorry for SunniMan, Proud Vet. He had a fight with his partner trying to decide who would be called the husband and who would be called the wife. And then, of course, they have the problem of traveling in a Muslim country as a Gay couple because they could be killed.

You have to feel sorry for SunniMan, Proud Vet. He had a fight with his partner trying to decide who would be called the husband and who would be called the wife. And then, of course, they have the problem of traveling in a Muslim country as a Gay couple because they could be killed.

accusing someone of being Gay, as an insult, is pretty low.

even for a ZioNazi like you.

Leave it to a Pro Palestinian to come up with such a stupid, pathetic remARK

He's not a 'pro-Palestinian': he's just another Jew-hating liar.

accusing someone of being Gay, as an insult, is pretty low.

even for a ZioNazi like you.

"I share your aversion to soiled hosiery"...........

Forum List

Back