Pocahontas Apologizes for Being Indian

It happened in my family where they claimed there was a savage in the wood pile..But I have researched it but never found anything specific... I do like to canoe down the river...

Last edited:
Wife just got the results of one of those spit in the vial dna tests.

She was under the impression there was NA in her ancestry.

no sign of it

She was once proud of her Indian ancestory. Now she uis apologizing for it. That's one weird squaw.

Elizabeth Warren Tries to Quell DNA Controversy With Apology

Trump's Pocohantos and now your squaw. Every time you white people speak of minorities it's always insulting. The English word Squaw is an ethnic and sexual slur, historically used for Indigenous North American women. :102:
I apologize for being 1% white because a white slave owner raping one of my ancestors. Actually, it's 26% England, Wales and Northwestern European but I do not tell anyone.

Last edited:
She was once proud of her Indian ancestory. Now she uis apologizing for it. That's one weird squaw.

Trump's Pocohantos and not your squaw. Every time you white people speak of minorities it always an insult. The English word Squaw is an ethnic and sexual slur, historically used for Indigenous North American women. :102:
I apologize to sluts regardless of their ethnic heritage.

Trump's Pocohantos and not your squaw. Every time you white people speak of minorities it always an insult. The English word Squaw is an ethnic and sexual slur, historically used for Indigenous North American women. :102:

:102:

no sign of it
High cheekbones?

Using the word slut tells a lot about who you are.

no sign of it
High cheekbones?

Using the word slut tells a lot about who you are.

Hey, you brought the word "slut" into this.

It happened in my family where they claimed there was a savage in the wood pile..But I have researched it but never found anything specific... I do like to canoe down the river...
Pocahontas deserves to be scalped by the elders of the Cherokee nation

Trump's Pocohantos and now your squaw. Every time you white people speak of minorities it's always insulting. The English word Squaw is an ethnic and sexual slur, historically used for Indigenous North American women. :102:
I apologize for being 1% white because a white slave owner raping one of my ancestors. Actually, it's 26% England, Wales and Northwestern European but I do not tell anyone.

51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

I doubt they get off their butt and do anything..
Yep they’re too busy laughing their asses off at the fake Indian

I doubt they get off their butt and do anything..
Yep they’re too busy laughing their asses off at the fake Indian
No they be growing weed now that it is legal for medical...

Forum List

Back