Points made at the January 6th committee hearing on July 12th meeting

Treason.

I was offered to join the Oath Keepers about six years ago. In the era now known as before Trump.
Oh. Treason. Of course. And given your grasp of the meaning of words, surely you can share with the Board how you know what Trump “did” and how whatever that might be amounts to “treason.” 🙄

Freshly ^ reported from the liberal school of fictional journalism. Fact-checked by fellow libtards and stamped with the seal of “because I say so.”
trump supporters telling the truth.

Oh. Treason. Of course. And given your grasp of the meaning of words, surely you can share with the Board how you know what Trump “did” and how whatever that might be amounts to “treason.” 🙄
I'll try:
He riled up his followers to attack the Capitol building to stop the electoral count from being tallied. He enjoyed watching them and didn't tweet to knock it off for four hours.

VP Pence did his job.

As sure as I'm sitting here, after the J6 commission turns over their findings to the DOJ, Donald the Great will be convicted and deemed ineligible to ever hold office in the USA again.

I'll try:
He riled up his followers to attack the Capitol building to stop the electoral count from being tallied. He enjoyed watching them and didn't tweet to knock it off for four hours.

VP Pence did his job.

As sure as I'm sitting here, after the J6 commission turns over their findings to the DOJ, Donald the Great will be convicted and deemed ineligible to ever hold office in the USA again.

"Convicted" by who? The New York Times? CNN? You do know this Reality Show for Idiots isn't a legal proceeding, right?

You suck at this. I mean really. You are replete with suckiosity.

Get back down on Brandon. Toss that salad. He’s a dishonest old senile racist pos. Just your kind. Bye, slurpy.
Your constant put down game, it is a game, is outstanding.

When that’s ALL you got, you go with it

Much admiration to you.
Signed
“Winkydink”

Meanwhile, life at the condo pool is awesome.
Retirement is great.

You suck though…. Lololoolo

"Convicted" by who? The New York Times? CNN? You do know this Reality Show for Idiots isn't a legal proceeding, right?
Hey paid troll
Where did he ever say this was a legal proceeding?

It’s tards like you that keep making this claim

The DOJ will do the indicting.
Sweet dreams and I’m sad you have employment as a paid troll.

I asked you to deny it^^^^^but you haven’t

So the Never Trumpers got the Oath Keepers to fawn over Trump.
How does that implement Trump for anything?
You obviously didn't watch what I did. The next hearing (the last one) will be 100% Trump on the rack. I guess I'll watch that one too.

The guy I watched today was not fawning over Trump. He stated that Don must be held accountable.
Trump will be living in Moscow before the next one airs, leaving his children behind, or under the bus.

I'll try:
He riled up his followers to attack the Capitol building to stop the electoral count from being tallied.
Oh. He did!? We’ll surely then you must have evidence of that. What is it?
He enjoyed watching them and didn't tweet to knock it off for four hours.

I don’t know how you can establish what he enjoyed. Please share. Link? Source?
VP Pence did his job.
I agree. I happily share the view that Vice President Pence honored his oath. Not sure that supports your claims about Trump, though.

Nah. The committee can turn over anything it has and anything it wants. But I am confident that only a moron would seek to indict President Trump. I’m also confident that if they somehow got an indictment, they’d never get an actual conviction.
So, it’s not a “sure” thing, at all. It’s just your wishful thinking. 🤣😂

Go play with a four leaf clover. Have a blast, kid.

Hey paid troll

Interesting. So you're also too stupid to know that no one can be "convicted" of anything outside of a legal proceeding.

This explains why the Reality Show for Idiots is so fascinating to you paste-eaters.

Hey paid troll

It is a near certainty that Rudy and Eastman will be indicted. Who knows after that.

Your constant put down game, it is a game, is outstanding.

When that’s ALL you got, you go with it

Much admiration to you.
Signed
“Winkydink”

Meanwhile, life at the condo pool is awesome.
Retirement is great.

You suck though…. Lololoolo
There is no crying in baseball or in reaction to being called-out on your feeble trolling efforts, winky. So, knock it off. 👍

And truly, you suck at this. Your next factually based and logical assertion will be your first. Ever. :itsok:

Oh. He did!? We’ll surely then you must have evidence of that. What is it?

I don’t know how you can establish what he enjoyed. Please share. Link? Source?

I agree. I happily share the view that Vice President Pence honored his oath. Not sure that supports your claims about Trump, though.

Nah. The committee can turn over anything it has and anything it wants. But I am confident that only a moron would seek to indict President Trump. I’m also confident that if they somehow got an indictment, they’d never get an actual conviction.
So, it’s not a “sure” thing, at all. It’s just your wishful thinking. 🤣😂

Go play with a four leaf clover. Have a blast, kid.
I'll just stop at your first response. Why would I need to provide evidence of something that the whole country has seen multiple times with their own eyes?

Treason.

I was offered to join the Oath Keepers about six years ago. In the era now known as before Trump.
trump is a slug. If the repubs want to win in 2024...they better dump him. They had a chance to ban him from running for public office twice and they blew it. Now they are stuck with the traitor.

Forum List

Back