Points made at the January 6th committee hearing on July 12th meeting

I have no need to continue. I will however be so kind as to remind you of this after the orange shit hits the fan.
Oh. Cool. So, can I count on you to hurry back with a post about how wrong you are, after nothing comes of this nonsense? 🤣😂

trump is a slug. If the repubs want to win in 2024...they better dump him. They had a chance to ban him from running for public office twice and they blew it. Now they are stuck with the traitor.
Brandon is a filthy degenerate racist Alzheimers patient. So, as a courtesy to all our liberal pals and buddies, take the advice of your superiors. Run a qualified candidate instead. 👍

trump is a slug. If the repubs want to win in 2024...they better dump him. They had a chance to ban him from running for public office twice and they blew it. Now they are stuck with the traitor.
I'd like to see Don on the next presidential ballot because he's so damn easy to beat.

The DOJ isn't going to allow that to happen.

^^^Look how much wish fulfillment is going on here! LOL

You obviously didn't watch what I did. The next hearing (the last one) will be 100% Trump on the rack. I guess I'll watch that one too.

The guy I watched today was not fawning over Trump. He stated that Don must be held accountable.
Trump will be living in Moscow before the next one airs, leaving his children behind, or under the bus.
Yeah....right....sure.....all I can say is this is just Democrats putting a chain on that ring in your nose....and leading you around to look at their flimsy 'evidence'.

The whole jist of this fucking hearing is that it's a bunch of people saying horrible things about Trump that cannot be proven to be true.
It's like the OJ Simpson trial if the Defense wasn't allowed to present their case.
OJ would have been convicted simply without any actual evidence.....just the negative attitudes of the cops.

Interesting. So you're also too stupid to know that no one can be "convicted" of anything outside of a legal proceeding.

This explains why the Reality Show for Idiots is so fascinating to you paste-eaters.
Marvin can’t read
I’m assured now

I clearly say the committee can’t indict and Marvin repeats his nonsense yet again.

Comparing The Donald to OJ Simpson does seem fairly accurate. Sure, let The Donald go. Later he can ghost write a book titled: If I had staged an insurrection, I'd have done it like this.
I don't have a nose ring.

Comparing The Donald to OJ Simpson does seem fairly accurate. Sure, let The Donald go. Later he can ghost write a book titled: If I had staged an insurrection, I'd have done it like this.
I don't have a nose ring.
If Trump would have staged an insurrection, he'd probably be POTUS today, he's always a winner.

That came from the big mouth of Trump with no evidence whatsoever.
There is plenty of evidence. In fact, there is more evidence of Democrat cheating in 2020 than their claim in 2016 that Trump was a 'Russian asset' for which 0 evidence exists.

If Trump would have staged an insurrection, he'd probably be POTUS today, he's always a winner.
trumps-dick-lips.jpg

I'll tell you what, you pick the POS you want, like Biden....and we'll pick who we want to vote for, Okay???

Biden voters have no moral authority to lecture us on who to vote for...because you blew that opportunity when you put that shithead in the WH.

I'll tell you what, you pick the POS you want, like Biden....and we'll pick who we want to vote for, Okay???

Biden voters have no moral authority to lecture us on who to vote for...because you blew that opportunity when you put that shithead in the WH.
We would never tell you who to vote for. POS Trump won't be on the presidential ballot next time. So vote for whichever GOP shithead that's on there.

Forum List

Back