Points made at the January 6th committee hearing on July 12th meeting

Its incredible how I was just watching part of the hearing, then when they played back part of Trump's speech on Jan 6 they stopped the footage right after Trump said ... "and together let walk down Pennsylvania Ave....."

leaving out the part about peacefully having their voices heard. Why do they keep doing this?

Nah. Be honest for once. All you want is to get the bad orange man in a way that will (you hope) assist the Democrap Party — including the possibility of making it legally impossible for Trump to run again.

Never mind that it’s baseless bullshit and you know it. You aren’t being honest, child.
Exactly
Trump is unfit
Trump is All Trump
Trumps claim of America 1st is really trump 1st
I want trump gone
You want Biden gone
Quote me for real this time.

Here is what you can quote

Trump is a pos lying con man looking out only for himself and praising people that “say nice things about me (trump)”
He will turn on anyone at any time.
Trump is terrible for America.

Nah. Be honest for once. All you want is to get the bad orange man in a way that will (you hope) assist the Democrap Party — including the possibility of making it legally impossible for Trump to run again.

Never mind that it’s baseless bullshit and you know it. You aren’t being honest, child.
It doesn't matter.
The pattern with these folks is they make up a bunch of bull shit about them....and most of the voters aren't paying attention.
All the numbskull voters know is somebody said something shitty about the Republican.
The problem is it's getting progressively worse with each new target. Bush, Palin, Trump, who's the next victim of their lies?

To be honest.....I don't see how any of these people in congress get along after all of the lying the Democrats have been doing.
Half of congress probably wants to beat the shit out of AOC and the rest of the Squad.

Last edited:
Its incredible how I was just watching part of the hearing, then when they played back part of Trump's speech on Jan 6 they stopped the footage right after Trump said ... "and together let walk down Pennsylvania Ave....."

leaving out the part about peacefully having their voices heard. Why do they keep doing this?
It's tampering with the evidence....excluding exculpatory evidence is a felony....and grounds for disbarment in a court of law.

66bbd158-4fa2-40c7-989f-859fd7046d5c-gif.669391
Wy-lee Ky-Cheney.

Also...I'm totally stealing this gif.

Nothing was spontaneous about January 6th as the trump cult claims. trump planned out the whole cult attack.

There was a time when we would have put Trump against a wall and put him out of his and the country's misery. It's a shame we don't have that ability today. A bigger piece of shit has never sat in the White House! Fuck him and all of those anti-Americans who support his sorry ass! Bigly!!!

Biden is ten times worse.

There was a time when we would have put Trump against a wall and put him out of his and the country's misery. It's a shame we don't have that ability today. A bigger piece of shit has never sat in the White House! Fuck him and all of those anti-Americans who support his sorry ass! Bigly!!!
McConnell and the cowards in the repub party let the criminal walk.

Exactly
Trump is unfit
Trump is All Trump
Trumps claim of America 1st is really trump 1st
I want trump gone
You want Biden gone
Quote me for real this time.

Here is what you can quote

Trump is a pos lying con man looking out only for himself and praising people that “say nice things about me (trump)”
He will turn on anyone at any time.
Trump is terrible for America.
You suck at this. I mean really. You are replete with suckiosity.

Get back down on Brandon. Toss that salad. He’s a dishonest old senile racist pos. Just your kind. Bye, slurpy.

Nothing was spontaneous about January 6th as the trump cult claims. trump planned out the whole cult attack.
Freshly ^ reported from the liberal school of fictional journalism. Fact-checked by fellow libtards and stamped with the seal of “because I say so.”

Forum List

Back