Police Agencies Pull Out of DNC Convention

LOL! Yeah, as if.

Please do that. Please. I fully support this idea. Let's how that goes for Democrats, and the Nation of Islam people. PLEASE do that. Please please please.
If they are serious about COMPETENT security and want the assurance of having REAL men keeping them safe, that would be their best bet.

Clearly the police department are a bunch of whimsical and fickle bitch-asses that cannot be trusted. Clearly.

MILWAUKEE — More than 100 police agencies are withdrawing from agreements to send personnel to bolster security at next month’s Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee, in part because they’re concerned about a recent directive ordering police in the city to stop using tear gas to control crowds.

we will see how that goes. If the DNC wants security they will have to ante up.
If these reports are true, then, I really don't blame the cops for bailing on the Dems.

It seems to me that the Dems have lost the High Ground when it comes to the Rule of Law and its Enforcement.

They really shot themselves in the foot with all this Defund-the-Cops and Cancel-Culture idiocy of the past few weeks.

Honest-to-Christ... how stupid and politically repulsive have you got to be, to be at-risk of actually losing to the Orange Baboon-God?

It's the friggin' Moonie Times and it cites zero links to anything, so I wouldn't bet the house on the veracity of this "story".

image-asset.jpeg
Police departments back out of helping with DNC

Wisconsin police departments withdraw on assisting Milwaukee Police for DNC

Police departments begin to withdraw from security agreements for 2020 DNC, some citing directive on crowd munitions

Morales: More than 100 law enforcement agencies will no longer be coming to help with DNC security

You can stop whining about sources now.

MILWAUKEE — More than 100 police agencies are withdrawing from agreements to send personnel to bolster security at next month’s Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee, in part because they’re concerned about a recent directive ordering police in the city to stop using tear gas to control crowds.

Man. This is peak level stupid.

If these reports are true, then, I really don't blame the cops for bailing on the Dems.

It seems to me that the Dems have lost the High Ground when it comes to the Rule of Law and its Enforcement.

They really shot themselves in the foot with all this Defund-the-Cops and Cancel-Culture idiocy of the past few weeks.

Honest-to-Christ... how stupid and politically repulsive have you got to be, to be at-risk of actually losing to the Orange Baboon-God?

You get very angry when reality finally sets in.

Oh well, then they don't get paid.

It's the friggin' Moonie Times and it cites zero links to anything, so I wouldn't bet the house on the veracity of this "story".

image-asset.jpeg

Police departments begin to withdraw from security agreements for 2020 DNC, some citing directive on crowd munitions

Morales: More than 100 law enforcement agencies will no longer be coming to help with DNC security

Hey, tell the OP. Ain't my thread.

The DNC wants security while denying security to taxpayers in Seattle, Portland Chicago, Minneapolis ect.
You just can't make this stuff up. Their voters are the dumbest MF'ers on the planet.
Yep! The DNC didn’t fire the police. I bet they even were gonna let them have guns and bullets!

image-asset.jpeg

Hey, tell the OP. Ain't my thread.
No, but it was your whining.

LOL! Yeah, as if.

Please do that. Please. I fully support this idea. Let's how that goes for Democrats, and the Nation of Islam people. PLEASE do that. Please please please.
If they are serious about COMPETENT security and want the assurance of having REAL men keeping them safe, that would be their best bet.

Clearly the police department are a bunch of whimsical and fickle bitch-asses that cannot be trusted. Clearly.

Well you say that because you are a bigot.

Seriously, if your people had been getting blinded, and hit with explosives, and being sent to the emergency room, and that's only a step up from being sent to prison for doing exactly what they were trained to do....

and then you get to listen to an entire political party saying they were going to terminate all your jobs, and send you out into the field without being able to defend yourself.

Would your Nation of Islam people really want to go provide security for people that specifically hate them, harm them, and tell them they want to fire all of them and destroy their jobs?

Really? No you are liar. You are lying bigot. That's how that works. Because I know you wouldn't do that.

Police providing security for the DNC, is basically the same as...

Asking the Ukrainians to provide security for Putin's militias.
Asking the Tutsi in Rwanda to provide security for the Hutus.
Asking the Iraqis to provide security for Iran.

The DNC has made itself abhorrent to the police and the public, and even to their own supporters in many cases.

Why on Earth would any police officer openly provide security to a political party that hates and tries to destroy them?

And if the DNC said the same thing about burning down every police station, but instead openly supported burning down every Mosque, and eliminate the jobs of all Muslims.... would really supply security? Really? Would you?

No, just another lying bigot, hiding behind his "big man" internet tough guy routine, when you are all a bunch of wimps. You are not standing up against the riots and looting, and shooting, and murders going on across all the big cities where the majority of black people are killed by other black people.

You guys are not stand up for the innocent. You are not putting your lives on the line to save the law abiding from the criminals.

So keep your fake tough guy act. Stuff it. You guys have not had one single positive impact on this country, and you know it. So just keep your tough guy act to yourself.

Last edited:
LOL! Yeah, as if.

Maybe you haven't heard, but the police are under mayors, who told them to stand-down and let the rioters riot.
The police could have handled antifa, like the Federal agents are in Portland.
In Seattle the police chief said "you are on your own"

LOL! Yeah, as if.

Maybe you haven't heard, but the police are under mayors, who told them to stand-down and let the rioters riot.

Oh yeah. None of this would happen if the Mayors ordered the police to end it.

Again, in the 1960s, the Chicago mayor, said on TV that he ordered the police to shoot to kill. Result... tiny fraction of the deaths. Because the people who considered stirring up trouble, knew they'd be shot.

So they..... didn't.... stir up trouble.

Things are getting worse and worse, specifically because the city governments.... specifically left-wing governments.... are telling the protesters openly that nothing will happen... and they are going crazy.

There was that police chief in Florida, who got on TV and said openly "We will shoot". And they haven't had a problem.

LOL! Yeah, as if.

There will be white flight from Seattle!

All they need to do is hire the real men of The Nation of Islam. Let the bitches of the police department whimper and cry.

Problem solved.

LOL! Yeah, as if.

The NOI can get the job done.

All they need to do is hire the real men of The Nation of Islam. Let the bitches of the police department whimper and cry.

Problem solved.

Great, then the "real men" of The Nation of Islam can look after your women too...dumbass.

I really think white men should be quiet on this issue.

Problem solved.
Well, that explains your viewpoints...
Not really. The NOI was created as a response to white racism. People join the NOI because they oppose white racism. Retard whites call them racists for disliking a system that abuses people who look like them. This is how perverted white racist thinking is.

Problem solved.

Great, then the "real men" of The Nation of Islam can look after your women too...dumbass.

I really think white men should be quiet on this issue.

And because you're black you feel anyone should care what you think on this issue.

Forum List

Back