Police Authority

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
What has this country come to? A manhunt for one guy is reason to cordon off a complete city?

That's insane.

I don't care how badly the police want one guy.

Armed tanks rolling through the streets aiming guns at peoples homes? Are you going to let the search for one guy be an excuse for that kind of over reach of authority?

That precident is so wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to start.

I for one am disgusted with what America has become to allow such totalitarian behavior.

You people in Boston are pussies.

That is all.

I think this over-reaction was organic and NOT contrived.

I also think henceforth we can expect more over-reacting as a standard bill of fare in similar cases -- and even cases that are not remotely similar.

I do hope I am wrong, of course.

What has this country come to? A manhunt for one guy is reason to cordon off a complete city?

That's insane.

Armed tanks rolling through the streets aiming guns at peoples homes? Are you going to let the search for one guy be an excuse for that kind of over reach of authority?

I for one am disgusted with what America has become to allow such totalitarian behavior.

That is all.

They should have just let him go so he could plant more bombs and kill more innocent children.

You are too stupid for words.

The guy had already killed a cop

Why should police expose themselve to further gunfire?

That's insane.

That is all.

They should have just let him go so he could plant more bombs and kill more innocent children.

Hey we let Obama kill innocent kids with drones so what's the difference?

The guy had already killed a cop

Why should police expose themselve to further gunfire?

No bunch of masked armed government thugs will ever be let into my home without a warrant.

Bastards!

BrooklinePoliceWithMilk_20131.jpg

Staged Publicity stunt

Let me ask you this. If all the businesses in the area were closed, where did that cop get 2 gallons of milk?

Milk is a........CONSPIRACY

So you can't answer the question?

It was a fucking stunt.

Yes....a ruse to gain access to the house
Fucking Nazi Bastard!

http://www.wickedlocal.com/westwood...ookline-officer-delivering-milk#axzz2RIDA2lvA

On Friday afternoon, April 19, after hours of being locked down in their home by officials trying to find one of the suspects in the deadly Boston Marathon bombing, McKenzie had poured Holden some milk for lunch, and realized they were almost out.

McKenzie’s mother, Trish Sommers, who was in town visiting from Colorado and unable to catch her flight back home, stuck her head outside, and caught the attention of Bradley, one of several officers stationed at the top of the Wellses’ hill.

Richard Road was more or less smack in the middle of most of Friday’s action — Dexter Avenue, where the early morning shootout with bombing suspects took place, is about a half-mile to the left, and Franklin Street, where suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was holed up in a resident’s boat for most of the day, is four or five blocks to the right, McKenzie said. So there was no shortage of law enforcement milling around.

Bradley came running down to see if everything was O.K., McKenzie said. Sommers assured him it was no emergency, just that they were almost out of milk and they had a small child in the house.

“He said, ‘No problem, I’ll get you milk,’” McKenzie said. “I’d say in less than an hour he was back.

“It was super sweet, we didn’t expect that to happen,” she added. “We offered to pay him for the milk, but he wouldn’t take our money.”

Last edited:

That's insane.

That is all.

Hey we let Obama kill innocent kids with drones so what's the difference?

Prove that drones target innocent kids.

There is a difference in collateral damage during war and the targeting of innocent civilians.

Bradley came running down to see if everything was O.K., McKenzie said. Sommers assured him it was no emergency, just that they were almost out of milk and they had a small child in the house.

“He said, ‘No problem, I’ll get you milk,’” McKenzie said. “I’d say in less than an hour he was back.

“It was super sweet, we didn’t expect that to happen,” she added. “We offered to pay him for the milk, but he wouldn’t take our money.”
So a Police State is OK if a Prison Guard brings you Milk? :confused:

You've must have been watching a hollywood movie.

There were no tanks.

Are the citizens of Boston complaining?

Then STFU.

You've must have been watching a hollywood movie.

There were no tanks.
Are the citizens of Boston complaining?

Then STFU.
My bad...an armored Humvee with a turret and a soldier pointing a rifle at the person taking the picture...

408583_10200197784841267_1675068214_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes yes they silly cops shouldn't have their guns ready when searching the area he ran to, they should be looking for this terrorist who blew up people, killed a cop, injured another cop, flings bombs around when pursued with guns down and holstered. Wouldn't want to offend, alarm, or inconvenience someone.

So a Police State is OK if a Prison Guard brings you Milk? :confused:

Hmmmmm.....

Did you see all of those citizens taking to the streets to applaud those Nazi guards?

Forum List

Back