Police Authority

Is this the new standard for armed pursuit?
You didn't get the Memo? Boston is the new Fallujah, and if you disagree we can "rendition" your ass to any number of Black Sites around the world for "enhanced interrogation".

You better start waving that flag Frank.

So with an armed killer in the area, police lock down the neighborhood and capture the little fucker with no civilians injured

I can see why the rightwingnuts are so outraged

Bradley came running down to see if everything was O.K., McKenzie said. Sommers assured him it was no emergency, just that they were almost out of milk and they had a small child in the house.

“He said, ‘No problem, I’ll get you milk,’” McKenzie said. “I’d say in less than an hour he was back.

“It was super sweet, we didn’t expect that to happen,” she added. “We offered to pay him for the milk, but he wouldn’t take our money.”
So a Police State is OK if a Prison Guard brings you Milk? :confused:
Hmmmmm.....

Did you see all of those citizens taking to the streets to applaud those Nazi guards?
So it all depends on what uniform they're wearing?

So if they wear the US Flag on their shoulders then it's ok to violate the 4th Amendment?

A Soldier and a Nazi show up at your door to conduct the same Warantless search of your house. Are you saying that you would invite the Soldier in but keep the Nazi out?

What's the difference between the two?

So a Police State is OK if a Prison Guard brings you Milk? :confused:
Hmmmmm.....

Did you see all of those citizens taking to the streets to applaud those Nazi guards?
So it all depends on what uniform they're wearing?

So if they wear the US Flag on their shoulders then it's ok to violate the 4th Amendment?

A Soldier and a Nazi show up at your door to conduct the same Warantless search of your house. Are you saying that you would invite the Soldier in but keep the Nazi out?

What's the difference between the two?

USA, USA, USA!

Yes those citizens of Boston sure seemed terrorized by their Police Department. I never saw the police cheered like that before

2013-04-20T022318Z_1_CBRE93J06MX00_RTROPTP_4_USA-EXPLOSIONS-BOSTON-CUSTODY-300x208.jpg

Last edited:
So with an armed killer in the area, police lock down the neighborhood and capture the little fucker with no civilians injured

Not what happened though is it?
The totalitarian lockdown failed.
Once the lock down was lifted an ordinary citizen, outside for a cigarette( hated smoker) located and identified the scumbag!!

Totalitarian fail!!

Kid didn't leave the boat did he?

No place to go, had to stay hidden while police swarmed the neighborhood

Once the lock down was lifted an ordinary citizen, outside for a cigarette( hated smoker) located and identified the scumbag!!

Totalitarian fail!!
The the PoPo came in and hot the boat all to shit and still missed the guy!

They're like the f*ckin' Keystone Cops!

How far federal, state and local law enforcement can go is a good question. It's kind of chilling to see armed military types entering homes at gunpoint but technically I think it was all by consent. The ironic thing is that it might have been for show. Apparently they passed the bomber and called out the all clear and it was a citizen who spotted him.

Totalitarian fail!!

Kid didn't leave the boat did he?

No place to go, had to stay hidden while police swarmed the neighborhood
He escaped the search area during the lock down.
Moving from a yard to the boat according to police who found his blood.

The boat was outside the cordon.

Retard.

It was a citizen who located him.
He would have been found sooner had the police not locked down the area.

Feel the outrage...

A case of outstanding police work puts the rightwing into a tizzy. Four days from bombing to capture and the nuts whine about a lockdown

Let me try to help you break through your retardation.

Ask yourself, what did the totalitarian lockdown achieve?

What did the terrorizing of innocents at gunpoint achieve?

What did the illegal armed home invasions achieve?

What did the forcible removal of innocents, including women and children achieve?

Nothing.

Lifting the totalitarian lockdown was the one thing that worked.

It was that police act that allowed a free citizen to locate the terrorist, correct?

The lockdown minimized the number of cars and people on the road which helps the police and keep citizens safe.

No innocent people were terrorized at gunpoint. That's just paranoid hyperbole on your part.

There was no illegal armed invasions. Again just more of your paranoia.

No one was forcibly removed. Again more paranoia.

Outraged citizens heckle police

ss-130419-boston-manhunt-tease.photoblog600.jpg
Happy the whole thing was over.

However, he who surrenders essential liberty for temporary security deserves neither.

Ummmmm.....there was a homicidal maniac loose in their neighborhood
Ummmm....He was already badly wounded and the Keystone Kops of Boston let him get away.

Typical liolberal mindset: Failure means the peasants need to give up more of their rights.

What did the forcible removal of innocents, including women and children achieve?

Nothing.

It was that police act that allowed a free citizen to locate the terrorist, correct?

The lockdown minimized the number of cars and people on the road which helps the police and keep citizens safe.

No innocent people were terrorized at gunpoint. That's just paranoid hyperbole on your part.

Is this the new standard for a Police chase? for a search?

I mean they went this far, why not do this next time they're looking for a fleeing suspect

If not, why not?

Nothing.

Is this the new standard for a Police chase? for a search?

I mean they went this far, why not do this next time they're looking for a fleeing suspect

If not, why not?

If the suspect(s) have just set off two bombs with the probability of setting off more then yes, this should be the standard.

Nothing.

Look at the fucking video I posted you retard.
Armed cops banging on doors screaming get out to a family ordering them to get out of their home , the fear and confusion was clear.
Terrorized is the accurate description.

Fucking retard.

The totalitarian tactics, FAILED.

Fuckwit!!

I have no desire to look at a fucking video you retard.

And most cops are armed, and they were in fact doing a house to house search asking people to vacate for their own safety while a search is conducted.

Nothing.

Note the guy in the turret pointing his rifle at the person taking the picture.

408583_10200197784841267_1675068214_n.jpg

Armed tanks rolling through the streets aiming guns at peoples homes? Are you going to let the search for one guy be an excuse for that kind of over reach of authority?

You've must have been watching a hollywood movie.

There were no tanks.
Are the citizens of Boston complaining?

Then STFU.
My bad...an armored Humvee with a turret and a soldier pointing a rifle at the person taking the picture...

408583_10200197784841267_1675068214_n.jpg

Thanked and pos repped by Crusader Frank in the same post .. ??? My work is done here.. :lol:

:clap2:

Forum List

Back