Police Authority

Was he climbing out of the boat when they were shooting? If not, I don't get your point.

Of course you don't get it. That would require at least a minimum amount of intelligence of which you don't possess.

You stated, "Shooting unconscious people is not part of any rules of engagement" implying that the police shot at Dzhokhar Tsarnaev while he was unconscious. In which I responded "What evidence do you have that they shot an unconscious suspect? And how can an unconscious suspect climb out of a boat?"

To answer your question, no, they were not shooting at him as he climbed out of the boat.

So now please answer the questions I posed. That is, if you can understand the questions.

Wow, you remember what I said, I am impressed.

Tell me something, why mention the fact that he climbed out of the boat if unconscious people cannot climb out of boats?

You're the one that stated he was unconscious and you're also the one that stated he climbed out of the boat.

So that question is one that you need to answer.

Which is why they said the wounds would have killed him without treatment, which is what I have been saying all along.

No you said he was fatally wounded and that was not accurate.

The wounds were fatal without treatment, which is 100% accurate given the information that has been released. If you know something the rest of us do not feel free to enlighten us.

No they were not fatal wounds, critical wounds maybe but not fatal.

No one survives a fatality.

Wherever you got that information from doesn't understand the term "fatal" wound.

Of course you don't get it. That would require at least a minimum amount of intelligence of which you don't possess.

You stated, "Shooting unconscious people is not part of any rules of engagement" implying that the police shot at Dzhokhar Tsarnaev while he was unconscious. In which I responded "What evidence do you have that they shot an unconscious suspect? And how can an unconscious suspect climb out of a boat?"

To answer your question, no, they were not shooting at him as he climbed out of the boat.

So now please answer the questions I posed. That is, if you can understand the questions.

Tell me something, why mention the fact that he climbed out of the boat if unconscious people cannot climb out of boats?

You're the one that stated he was unconscious and you're also the one that stated he climbed out of the boat.

I challenge you to go back and show me where I said he was unconscious.

No you said he was fatally wounded and that was not accurate.

The wounds were fatal without treatment, which is 100% accurate given the information that has been released. If you know something the rest of us do not feel free to enlighten us.

Wherever you got that information from doesn't understand the term "fatal" wound.

You can survive a critical would without medical treatment. Take that guy that cut his arm off a couple of years ago after he was pinned by a boulder as an example of the difference.

I think this over-reaction was organic and NOT contrived.

I also think henceforth we can expect more over-reacting as a standard bill of fare in similar cases -- and even cases that are not remotely similar.

I do hope I am wrong, of course.

This looked like a "made for TV" drama. In fact, I do believe it was.

Post #397

You can survive a critical would without medical treatment. Take that guy that cut his arm off a couple of years ago after he was pinned by a boulder as an example of the difference.

crit·i·cal (krt-kl)
adj.
1. Inclined to judge severely and find fault.
2. Characterized by careful, exact evaluation and judgment: a critical reading.
3. Of, relating to, or characteristic of critics or criticism: critical acclaim; a critical analysis of Melville's writings.
4. Forming or having the nature of a turning point; crucial or decisive: a critical point in the campaign.
a. Of or relating to a medical crisis: an illness at the critical stage.
b. Being or relating to a grave physical condition especially of a patient.
6. Indispensable; essential: a critical element of the plan; a second income that is critical to the family's well-being.
7. Being in or verging on a state of crisis or emergency: a critical shortage of food.
8. Fraught with danger or risk; perilous.
9. Mathematics Of or relating to a point at which a curve has a horizontal tangent line, as at a maximum or minimum.
10. Chemistry & Physics Of or relating to the value of a measurement, such as temperature, at which an abrupt change in a quality, property, or state occurs: A critical temperature of water is 100°C, its boiling point at standard atmospheric pressure.
11. Physics Capable of sustaining a nuclear chain reaction.

Post #397

Is that an admission I did not say what you claimed?

Shooting unconscious people is not part of any rules of engagement.

Post #397

Hey play stupid all you want. But the discussion was centered around the Boston bombing suspect and in the course of that discussion you made that statement. Nowhere else in the discussion would such a statement even be relevant.

Post #397

Hey play stupid all you want. But the discussion was centered around the Boston bombing suspect and in the course of that discussion you made that statement. Nowhere else in the discussion would such a statement even be relevant.

Yes because the police shot up the boat he was hiding in even though they could not see him, and you attempted to argue that the rules of engagement justified that action. I gave that argument exactly the amount of respect it deserved by showing how absurd it is to shoot at someone even if he is unconscious just because they were making up dangers.

Yes because the police shot up the boat he was hiding in even though they could not see him, and you attempted to argue that the rules of engagement justified that action. I gave that argument exactly the amount of respect it deserved by showing how absurd it is to shoot at someone even if he is unconscious just because they were making up dangers.

But they could see him.

And yes rules of engagement did give them authorization and I showed you the rules.

[ame=http://youtu.be/ZG1No-Ecojg]Boston manhunt IR video:catch bomb suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in boat, moments before capture - YouTube[/ame]

The Boston bombing suspect was crammed on the floor of a boat as law enforcement closed in during Friday's massive manhunt, according to newly released aerial video. A helicopter, using thermal imaging, caught the action as the arm of an armored tank peeled back tarp that covered the 24-foot boat — which was parked behind a residential home in Watertown, Mass.

But they could see him.

And yes rules of engagement did give them authorization and I showed you the rules.

[ame="http://youtu.be/ZG1No-Ecojg"]Boston manhunt IR video:catch bomb suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in boat, moments before capture - YouTube[/ame]

The Boston bombing suspect was crammed on the floor of a boat as law enforcement closed in during Friday's massive manhunt, according to newly released aerial video. A helicopter, using thermal imaging, caught the action as the arm of an armored tank peeled back tarp that covered the 24-foot boat — which was parked behind a residential home in Watertown, Mass.

The people who were shooting at him were actually in a helicopter equipped with FLIR? Was he pointing a non existent rifle at them when they started shooting?

If you insist on repeating your nonsense about ROEs authorizing firing in a situation where no one is in danger I will again repeat my statement the ROEs never allow shooting an unconscious person.

Last edited:

But they could see him.

[ame="http://youtu.be/ZG1No-Ecojg"]Boston manhunt IR video:catch bomb suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in boat, moments before capture - YouTube[/ame]

The people who were shooting at him were actually in a helicopter equipped with FLIR? Was he pointing a non existent rifle at them when they started shooting?

If you insist on repeating your nonsense about ROEs authorizing firing in a situation where no one is in danger I will again repeat my statement the ROEs never allow shooting an unconscious person.

I didn't hear any gunshots in that video. If you have evidence that they were shooting from the chopper then provide it.

And again, I ask you to prove the man was unconscious.

And again, what court ruled the searches ‘illegal’?

Has there even been a civil rights violation lawsuit filed by anyone against the police?

Or is this merely your subjective, ignorant, and irrelevant opinion?
Which nazi court ruled the genocide of the Jewish people illegal?
How many civil right violation lawsuits were filed against the SS whilst their " actions" were going on?
It is clear that they were illegal.
Do we need a court to tell us it is wrong to rape?

who even dared look out the window

when they came and took a neighbor

the aclu is looking into it

I have seen an absolutely chilling photo: it is taken from an upper-floor window, and is of what looks like a Hummvee. In the vehicle is someone pointing a weapon (looks to be a rifle) at the photographer. It's like something out of Soviet Russia.

I have seen an absolutely chilling photo: it is taken from an upper-floor window, and is of what looks like a Hummvee. In the vehicle is someone pointing a weapon (looks to be a rifle) at the photographer. It's like something out of Soviet Russia.
Back on subject at last!!
No one cares about fucking dzhokar or whatever dumbfuck name he had, nor his brother Abdullah temujin.
One **** dead , the other will fry.

The fucking plods overstepped their authority in their oppressive totalitarian behaviour toward the lawfull residents of Watertown.

Consent at gunpoint is not consent!

Just relinquish your weapons and shut the hell up.

Which nazi court ruled the genocide of the Jewish people illegal?
How many civil right violation lawsuits were filed against the SS whilst their " actions" were going on?
It is clear that they were illegal.
Do we need a court to tell us it is wrong to rape?

yes that is the photo that changed my mind

Forum List

Back