Police Authority

Yeah, you're right....It was just a fleet of armored cars, probably with full-auto weapons on board.

Nothing to worry about here. :rolleyes:

it wasn't a tank. period.
Didn't I just admit as much?

You mean to say that having a fleet of armored cars roaming the streets, possibly/probably with full-auto weapons on board, all to catch one badly wounded suspect, isn't at least a tad worrisome?

did they know he was badly wounded? did they know for sure he was the only one?

what bothers me is the ability to search homes without consent. what doesn't bother me is the police presence after a bombing like that.

Right wing loons getting loonier.

huggy is a left winger you simpleton

HUGGY is a born republican from a republican father and mother born from republican grandparents. HUGGY is an Eisenhower republican. Eisenhower warned the country against the military/political industrial complex.. AKA fascism which the current form of the republican/religious idealogues/morons have embraced. Eisenhower built the interstate hyways we now enjoy. The current republicans won't even repair the wear and tear on them. They are disgusting assholes. Them being disgusting assholes does not make me "left" anything. I am also a strict constitutionalist and I embrace the concept of revolution as performed by our founders to create the country we should be taking care of.

I cannot and will not endorse religious zealots. I do not endorse foreign entaglements as was warned against by our founders. I E: Viet Nam, Korea, Iraq, Afgahnistan..etc.

If we hadn't gotten involved with our military or CIA in the middle East and Iran there would NEVER have been any terrorism by muslims. The truth is that it never mattered who controlled the oil production. We NEVER made oil cheaper by our meddling in ME politics. They were going to sell the oil anyway. We were going to buy the oil anyway.

Viet Nam was a huge waste of treasure and lives and it didn't accomplish ANYTHING.

The Weathermen wouldn't have existed without our atrocities commited in Viet Nam, Thailand and Cambodia.

I support ALL efforts made by our brave and righteous citizens that resisted our disgusting horrendous war on the people of oriental herritage.

If you don't like THAT... Bite me!

HUGGY is a born republican from a republican father and mother born from republican grandparents. HUGGY is an Eisenhower republican. Eisenhower warned the country against the military/political industrial complex.. AKA fascism which the current form of the republican/religious idealogues/morons have embraced. Eisenhower built the interstate hyways we now enjoy. The current republicans won't even repair the wear and tear on them. They are disgusting assholes. Them being disgusting assholes does not make me "left" anything. I am also a strict constitutionalist and I embrace the concept of revolution as performed by our founders to create the country we should be taking care of.

I cannot and will not endorse religious zealots. I do not endorse foreign entaglements as was warned against by our founders. I E: Viet Nam, Korea, Iraq, Afgahnistan..etc.

If we hadn't gotten involved with our military or CIA in the middle East and Iran there would NEVER have been any terrorism by muslims. The truth is that it never mattered who controlled the oil production. We NEVER made oil cheaper by our meddling in ME politics. They were going to sell the oil anyway. We were going to buy the oil anyway.

Viet Nam was a huge waste of treasure and lives and it didn't accomplish ANYTHING.

The Weathermen wouldn't have existed without our atrocities commited in Viet Nam, Thailand and Cambodia.

I support ALL efforts made by our brave and righteous citizens that resisted our disgusting horrendous war on the people of oriental herritage.

you are in fact a left winger, even ravi thinks so.

:rolleyes: It was also a warning to Huggy. He's starting to look like a rightwingnutter.

uh huh....sure

:cuckoo:

this issue transcends political party, yet, you in your simple mind want to make this about political affiliation. you are not intelligent enough to discuss this issue.

There were no army tanks in Boston. There was a large police presence as they hunted for a suspect that had already killed and maimed innocent people. A suspect that threw bombs and grenades and fired upon (and killed) police just hours before.

You're being a little hysterical. I bet if you polled people in Boston you would find that they were not forced to do anything against their will.

:rolleyes: It was also a warning to Huggy. He's starting to look like a rightwingnutter.

I have always been a "right wing nutter". :lol: Goldwater was "The Man"! Nixon was a calculating piece of crap and that was the start of the end of the republican party that had any integrity. Reagan lied about Iran Contra and finally admitted it and nary a one of you phoney republicans so much as blinked.

What has this country come to? A manhunt for one guy is reason to cordon off a complete city?

That's insane.

I don't care how badly the police want one guy.

Armed tanks rolling through the streets aiming guns at peoples homes? Are you going to let the search for one guy be an excuse for that kind of over reach of authority?

That precident is so wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to start.

I for one am disgusted with what America has become to allow such totalitarian behavior.

You people in Boston are pussies.

That is all.

Yeah, be sure and stay locked in your shitty old van down by the river while you make such 'tough' declarations, you pathetic old clown. If you want to retain your one remaining tooth you won't shoot your geriatric mouth off anywhere near Boston right around now, poseur. But you and your shitty old van are safely way over on the other side of the country aren't you, you spineless old fraud?

And they did not "cordon off an entire city," you moron.

I have always been a "right wing nutter". :lol: Goldwater was "The Man"! Nixon was a calculating piece of crap and that was the start of the end of the republican party that had any integrity. Reagan lied about Iran Contra and finally admitted it and nary a one of you phoney republicans so much as blinked.

You're one of those "Jimmy Carter" Republicans. Every bit as right wing as George McGovern...

No, big brother locked down a community that WAS NOT FUCKING BOSTON, terrorized people , dragged families out of their homes and performed criminal searches.

With no fucking result.

When martial law was lifted, a citizen found the fucker, not the fucking police, a fucking citizen!!!
You dumb fuck!!

Ever thought of joining the keystone Kops in leftist Massachusetts, look west of Boston, they live totalitarians out in liberal Cambridge, Watertown, newton, natick and fucking Framingham!!

and he was hiding...why?

oh yeah...because of the heavy police presence
Because he suffered from severe blood loss and couldn't move.
Slipping in and out of consciousness !!!!

The police, after 15 hours of terrorising the innocent and imprisoning the innocent figured he had bled out. They found the blood at his initial hiding place.

Oh and the boat was outside the cordon area , you fucking retard!!
What a jerk. You call the police the terrorists. Good thing this little shit didn't hide in your back yard, you probably would have given him a medal.

No, big brother locked down a community that WAS NOT FUCKING BOSTON, terrorized people , dragged families out of their homes and performed criminal searches.

With no fucking result.

When martial law was lifted, a citizen found the fucker, not the fucking police, a fucking citizen!!!
You dumb fuck!!

Ever thought of joining the keystone Kops in leftist Massachusetts, look west of Boston, they live totalitarians out in liberal Cambridge, Watertown, newton, natick and fucking Framingham!!

and he was hiding...why?

The police, after 15 hours of terrorising the innocent and imprisoning the innocent figured he had bled out. They found the blood at his initial hiding place.

if there had not been the manhunt, he would not have been hiding

fact remains, he was caught

i know that upsets you

and he was hiding...why?

What a jerk. You call the police the terrorists. Good thing this little shit didn't hide in your back yard, you probably would have given him a medal.

says the bitch who called me a terrorist

good lord you are a two faced asshole

With no fucking result.

You dumb fuck!!

and he was hiding...why?

Slipping in and out of consciousness
!!!!

Link?

There were no army tanks in Boston. There was a large police presence as they hunted for a suspect that had already killed and maimed innocent people. A suspect that threw bombs and grenades and fired upon (and killed) police just hours before.

You're being a little hysterical. I bet if you polled people in Boston you would find that they were not forced to do anything against their will.

There were no tanks in Boston, that is correct.

Watertown was packed with armored cars, stormtroops and guns, innocents were terrorized by stormtroops, dragged from homes, at least one stripped naked and paraded through streets, bare foot residents in a terrified and confused state chased out of their homes by stormtroops who then carried out illegal searches. Some iv the victims of this totalitarian action were carrying babies.
The precident has been set.
This will be the norm from now on.

Link?

No bunch of masked armed government thugs will ever be let into my home without a warrant.

Bastards!

BrooklinePoliceWithMilk_20131.jpg

Staged Publicity stunt

Let me ask you this. If all the businesses in the area were closed, where did that cop get 2 gallons of milk?

No Joke, All the businesses were closed except Dunkin Donuts which was given a waiver by the Boston Cops
Boston Dunkin' Donuts Stays Open During Lockdown For First Responders And Police Officers (PHOTO)

Forum List

Back