🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police chief fired for calling "Black Lives Matter" a terrorist group on Facebook

Cause you're not allowed to tell the truth in america if the truth offends someone who's not a white male. If you mention the fact that the average black IQ in america is 84, you're a goner.
I am sure that all blacks are not in that range, there are many know of that are more intelligent...

Nope.....by definition....an "average" means many are above that IQ. Like Ben Carson. Or Tony Dungy.
What he wants is Median, 50% above, 50% below. Whites are roughly 100, Asians 105 I'd say, Hispanics 95, and Blacks 90. Sounds about right.
Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png
Which only goes to prove that whites are not the smertist in the group...

Yep. The Asians are the smartest. Must the all that damn Asian privilege or a malfunction in white privilege. Oh...wait...what???
The Asians have always been smarter than the whites.......Their entire history makes the Europeans look like slow learners...

To me, all lives matter and if that is what the man stands for then may he score himself a new job soon if he can not keep the one that he has had all this time.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Cause you're not allowed to tell the truth in america if the truth offends someone who's not a white male. If you mention the fact that the average black IQ in america is 84, you're a goner.
I am sure that all blacks are not in that range, there are many know of that are more intelligent...

HAHAHA. You stupid ignorant jackass. I said the average is 84, i didn't say anything about a range. You're so dumb you don't know what an average is.

[
I never understood why some people need to hate and demean other races....but that is their character fault...I believe they are the ones that have a low IQ and need to bring others down to their level of thinking...

That's just the way liberals are. They despise all white people. Nobody knows why.

Same here. I actually Iike to flaunt racism and mock it...South Park style because it's so silly. I think that's the ultimate end of racial hatred...is when we can laugh at it. I played football in the early 90s at a college down here and 70% of our team was black. All my 4 years I roomed with black guys. We laughed at each other's racial stereotypes and had fun. Once you get TRUE exposure to other races....it's silly. Not just casual exposure and thinking you know shit.

CULTURE is what causes problem. Not race. And ANY RACE can be part of any culture good or bad.

So how do you explain the horrible performance of blacks on all standardized tests.

Same here. I actually Iike to flaunt racism and mock it...South Park style because it's so silly. I think that's the ultimate end of racial hatred...is when we can laugh at it. I played football in the early 90s at a college down here and 70% of our team was black. All my 4 years I roomed with black guys. We laughed at each other's racial stereotypes and had fun. Once you get TRUE exposure to other races....it's silly. Not just casual exposure and thinking you know shit.

CULTURE is what causes problem. Not race. And ANY RACE can be part of any culture good or bad.

So how do you explain the horrible performance of blacks on all standardized tests.
White people using white culture made up the tests for starters.

It's okay for the Obama Administration to label Vets and Tea Party members as terrorists, but it's not okay for anyone to call a movement that promotes killing White Cops terrorists.

Get with the program, you knuckle dragging racist bitter gun clinging Bible thumping Ignorant American Voters.

It's okay for the Obama Administration to label Vets and Tea Party members as terrorists

Except they didn't. They warned that terrorist groups might try and recruit ex Iraqi/Afghan vets.........but don't let that get in the way of a good GOP Obama bashing lie.

It's okay for the Obama Administration to label Vets and Tea Party members as terrorists

Except they didn't. They warned that terrorist groups might try and recruit ex Iraqi/Afghan vets.........but don't let that get in the way of a good GOP Obama bashing lie.

Nice disassembling, but the accusation is still there.

HAHAHA. You stupid ignorant jackass. I said the average is 84, i didn't say anything about a range. You're so dumb you don't know what an average is.
I am smart enough to know when to stop acting like a douche, you are her being a douche every day...and night...By the vie, the range is specified to the average you posted.. In fact you said nothing, you let the graph speak for itself.....adios douche...

"Police chief fired for calling "Black Lives Matter" a terrorist group on Facebook"

This is of course a lie, the chief left his post voluntarily, after acknowledging his mistake.

From your linked article:

“Bergman also said the chief is apologetic for how his statements have been interpreted, and that he removed the post on his own accord.”

It's perfectly appropriate for a jurisdiction to ask a chief of police to retire or otherwise leave his post once the chief has been demonstrated to be a liar, in this case propagating the lie that Black Lives Matter is a 'terrorist group'; public servants with such ignorance and hate cannot be trusted to serve the people in good faith, particularly those with the authority to arrest and detain.

Maybe you can start arresting people and put them in re-education camps soon?

and if that doesn't work put them on the train to the gas chambers. we can't have anything bad said against the black thugs in the country. right?

you will end up being the losers over it. just keep it up

and if that doesn't work put them on the train to the gas chambers. we can't have anything bad said against the black thugs in the country. right?

Really? the days of the right wing crackers are done in this country

Even though he's correct, this is America 2015, and you simply cannot get away with this sort of references even when some of the BLM protesters were chanting:

"Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon !"

You're a fool.
BLM IS a terrorist group.
They openly call for the killing of cops.
The entire negro race is failing world wide. If it were not for 'crackers' the negro race would starve to death and murder each other to the point of extinction.

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back