Police departments are crashing in cops

Your logic is flawed and as we all know that isnt how shit works in the real world.

You failed to demonstrate how my logic is flawed. If you have a point, then say it already.

It looks like you're just trying to play vague word games.
You are proclaiming that the people who leave are the bad cops. Its a prepostorous statement that you have yet to support with any evidence.

Prove that the people leaving are good cops then. Oh right, you can't.
I have no idea who is leaving and neither do you. You debate like a child.

Your logic is flawed and as we all know that isnt how shit works in the real world.

You failed to demonstrate how my logic is flawed. If you have a point, then say it already.

You are proclaiming that the people who leave are the bad cops. Its a prepostorous statement that you have yet to support with any evidence.

Interesting, then I expect to see you point that out to people who have argued that point.

Oh right, but you won't. Because you debate like a hypocrite.

Interesting, then I expect to see you point that out to people who have argued that point.

You STILL have nothing to support your claim? Embarrassing.

I see you COMPLETELY dodged the claim that you're a giant hypocrite.

We both know why that is, now don't we? :)

The only person dodging here is you. You made a claim, now back it up. Quit trying to change the subject.

The only person dodging here is you. You made a claim, now back it up. Quit trying to change the subject.

Oh no, you're definitely dodging.

If you're going to play debate hall monitor then I'm going to need to see you act consistently or we can all just agree that you're a giant hypocrite. Which one is it gonna be?

Here's a quote from someone: "No, they will get the dregs, the criminals looking for a badge to protect their criminal behavior, and the incompetent."

You gonna respond to that this time or are you just going to continue to tap-dance all around it again? I'm guessing the latter. Go ahead and show me those sweet, sweet dance moves of yours.

If you're going to play debate hall monitor then I'm going to need to see you act consistently or we can all just agree that you're a giant hypocrite. Which one is it gonna be?

Here's a quote from someone: "No, they will get the dregs, the criminals looking for a badge to protect their criminal behavior, and the incompetent."

You gonna respond to that this time or are you just going to continue to tap-dance all around it again? I'm guessing the latter. Go ahead and show me those sweet, sweet dance moves of yours.
You clearly dont even remember how this conversation was started. Are you going to back up your claim or not?

Can’t say I’m surprised I honestly don’t know why anyone would want the job given the current climate in the nation.

Their plans are to make it worse. Around here many departments require a college degree. One department requires a four year degree. So these are not stupid people we're dealing with. Young people have a world of choices for a career, why choose one where you could not only end up in jail for due to mob rule like the Chauvin case, but one where people can personally sue you into the next decade or more?

In the private market, when they can't find interested applicants, they increase their wage offer. That won't be the case here because police work is pretty well paid already in many places, so money won't attract more people. It's potential losses that will be the problem.

Correct. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Interesting, I watched the video and I didn't see the officer kneel on the suspect for several minutes as he expressed that he couldn't breathe and I didn't see the officer continue to kneel on the suspects' neck several minutes after he passed out. You know, EXACTLY like I said the first time.

"You never saw someone kneel on a suspect's neck while he claimed he couldn't breathe until he passed out and kept kneeling on his neck.

You're 100% full of shit."

What the hell is wrong with you? How can I make this any more clear for you? Is English your second language or something?

I never said that officers kneel on the necks of suspects until they pass out. I said kneeling on the suspects head is something I seen police do a dozen times or more. You asked for evidence and I provided it. It's what they are taught in the police academy.

You clearly dont even remember how this conversation was started. Are you going to back up your claim or not?

So...you're just going to keep dancing around that question, aren't you? Just as I expected.

Keep it going. Dance the night away for me. :)

Recruiting is at an all time low, retention is also at an all time low so yes, they have more slots than applicants.

Recruiting at an all-time low and retention at an all-time low does not imply that they have more slots than applicants.

That's exactly what it means. There'll be a law enforcement crisis at this rate. Are you armed up?

I never said that officers kneel on the necks of suspects until they pass out. I said kneeling on the suspects head is something I seen police do a dozen times or more. You asked for evidence and I provided it. It's what they are taught in the police academy.

Oh for fuck sake.

You: "If Chauvin did something I never seen before, I would agree with you. But as a former fan of the former 30 year series C.O.P.S, I seen officers do what Chauvin did all over the country."

You've never seen an officer on C.O.P.S. kneel on the neck of someone until they pass out and for several minutes after that. (How many times do I need to spell this out to you?)

Are you losing track of your own argument or is English your second language?

Last edited:
That's exactly what it means.

No, it doesn't. Recruitment at an all-time low does not mean that they have more slots than applicants.

Let me give you a little example since you seem to be confused here.

Let's say that recruitment applicants are usually at around 1,000. Let's say that the open slots are usually around 100. But, oh no, we have an all-time low in recruitment. Now we only have 300 applicants and 150 openings.

We still have more applicants than openings.

See? It's not that hard.

Oh for fuck sake.

You: "If Chauvin did something I never seen before, I would agree with you. But as a former fan of the former 30 year series C.O.P.S, I seen officers do what Chauvin did all over the country."

You've never seen an officer on C.O.P.S. kneel on the neck of someone until they pass out and for several minutes after that. (How many times do I need to spell this out to you?)

Are you losing track of your own argument or is English your second language?

What I meant is kneeling on the head; that's something I've seen police do repeatedly. I never said kneeled on a head for 9 minutes. Chauvin kneeled on his head and I seen other police officers kneel on heads.

What I meant is kneeling on the head; that's something I've seen police do repeatedly.

I've stated this 3 fucking times now. How you're still confused about this is beyond me.

"You never saw someone kneel on a suspect's neck while he claimed he couldn't breathe until he passed out and kept kneeling on his neck.

You're 100% full of shit."

Forum List

Back