Police Officer Threatens Daughter with Gun for not doing chores

Should not be a cop, and whether he should remain a parent needs to reviewed.

NEMO police officer arrested for threatening daughter with gun - WGEM.com Quincy News Weather Sports and Radio
It's normal for cops to force people to do something they want.
Domestic violence in police families is significantly higher than in usual families.
Cops are actual evil of the USA.

Wow. Really in depth analysis there fella.
If OP hasn't provided you with proper analysis - I can.
Police domestic violence nearly twice average rate - SFGate
Move along, nothing to see here. Cops just doing their own thing as usual.

NEMO police officer arrested for threatening daughter with gun - WGEM.com Quincy News Weather Sports and Radio
It's normal for cops to force people to do something they want.
Domestic violence in police families is significantly higher than in usual families.
Cops are actual evil of the USA.

Wow. Really in depth analysis there fella.
If OP hasn't provided you with proper analysis - I can.
Police domestic violence nearly twice average rate - SFGate
Move along, nothing to see here. Cops just doing their own thing as usual.

Haha...hey moron...check your link. It says 40% of cops wive/gfs...but "in America" that number is about 25%. They're using foreign cops stats. Everyone is using that 40% number...which came from a CDC study that included cops all over the world.

IN AMERICA it's estimated that 25% of cops wive/gfs report abuse.

IN AMERICA. ...33% of women overall report they are abused.

this HTML class. Value is

http://www.dvcpartne

So...anything is bad and shouldn't happen.

But IN AMERICA. ...cop wives/gfs are actually showing it 8% less than the general public...which again any is too much.

No surprise the liberal cop hating San Francisco news tried to spin this shit. And cop haters are buying it in bulk.

Cops wives are 25% less abused than normal wives.

That just does not make sense.

No. 8% according to the stats. 33% of women say they're abused. CDC stats say 40% of cops spouses are....but "in America"...25%. Again...any is too much. But the cop hating libs are spinning numbers.

Domestic violence is a huge problem for all Americans. 33% of women are abused. That's about 50,000,000 women.

You should Google the domestic violence rate among gays. It's shockingly higher than all others. Oops.

Cops are an example for the whole society. We must respect them and learn how to live and behave.
This story is a good lesson. Did it work? My kids are so lazy sometimes.... :)

Cops are an example for the whole society. We must respect them and learn how to live and behave.
This story is a good lesson. Did it work? My kids are so lazy sometimes.... :)

One of the simplest and yet smartest comments yet.

Yep. Cops aren't born as cops. They're just normal Americans who applied for the job...graduated the academy...and went to work. Just a sampling of the US population. That's all. Not robots. Not born as chosen ones to be cops.

Just some guy or gal who worked some other job and decided they wanted to change careers....

No. 8% according to the stats. 33% of women say they're abused. CDC stats say 40% of cops spouses are....but "in America"...25%. Again...any is too much. But the cop hating libs are spinning numbers.

Domestic violence is a huge problem for all Americans. 33% of women are abused. That's about 50,000,000 women.
You did not pass stats. My numbers are correct. I think the cops wives re: abuse are underreported.

You did not pass stats. My numbers are correct. I think the cops wives re: abuse are underreported.

Ah. So another lefty boogy man stat. It's only lower because it's underreported. But...we can't prove that can we.

I think almost all liberals are fags. Bisexuals at a minimum. But I'd estimate 99.5% of left wingers are complete homos. Most have token spouses to hide it. It's just....underreported. You included.

You should Google the domestic violence rate among gays. It's shockingly higher than all others. Oops.
How many of them are cops or cops spouses?

Oh sorry I forgot...this thread is to smear cops...not address domestic abuse.

Almost all liberals beat their spouses too. It's just underreported because liberals hate cops and won't report it.

Why do you lefties beat your spouses and not report it? We're you abused as a child and now act it out on your spouse?

Ah. So another lefty boogy man stat. It's only lower because it's underreported. But...we can't prove that can we.

I think almost all liberals are fags. Bisexuals at a minimum. But I'd estimate 99.5% of left wingers are complete homos. Most have token spouses to hide it. It's just....underreported. You included.
So my "estimate" is off because it is me doing the estimating, while your "estimate" is correct because you are doing the estimating. You are such a loon. :lol:

It's not clear that she threatened to shoot the girl, only that she threatened to shoot holes in the inflatable pool. Not appropriate by any means.

But also not a statement of anything other than that one individual woman, who has been a part time cop for one year, has anger management problems.

she didn't threaten to shoot the girl. She threatened to destroy the pool, lol. Fucking anti-gun hysterics, lolol.

Forum List

Back