Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

BREAKING: In his manifesto, the white supremacist mass shooter who live-streamed himself shooting 9 people at a Buffalo, New York supermarket, killing 2, reveals that he was motivated to do so by the “white replacement theory

Word is that he livestreamed the carnage as well. What is with this country and freakshow GOP gun nuts? I can't even go to the store anymore for milk? Good grief.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Donald Trump's take.

Last edited:
Oh? Where did i suddenly say that? As usual you lie, because you are a scumbag. This asshole murdered innocent people. He hopefully will die in prison soon. That's the difference between sane people like me, and batshit crazy fucks, like you. We want the bad people to go away forever. You want to let them out so they can kill again.
Still trying hard to de-rail this thread to be your personal attack rant, eh? :heehee:

How'd that bet that this was a gangbanger go? Bitter and whiny about it?

I'm not reading the whole thread, so just going to chime in here and add that the guy live streamed it on Twitch. Though I'm sure it's likely been mentioned.

There are places on the web where this was grabbed and uploaded.

Don't go looking for it. It's bad.

But...I did notice that his gun was marked the same way any armory would keep track of weapon inventory on the rack.

Some folks here will know what I mean. White marker in the normal spots.

This was a white kid ?? Wow
Competely insane !’
I hope the kid really suffers in jail and he belongs in hell

BREAKING: In his manifesto, the white supremacist mass shooter who live-streamed himself shooting 9 people at a Buffalo, New York supermarket, killing 2, reveals that he was motivated to do so by the “white replacement theory

Word is that he livestreamed the carnage as well. What is with this country and freakshow GOP gun nuts? I can't even go to the store anymore for milk? Good grief.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Donald Trump's take.

Trump looking for a headline.

This RW Terrorist was so proud of what he was doing that he streamed it live so his RW Terrorist buddies could watch him

I did not say that they could get a fully automatic weapon.
Right, I did. I remember, because it was a few minutes ago, and I typed it myself.

Point being, yes, obstacles can prevent them from getting some weapons. And some are more destructive than others.

Forum List

Back