🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police order canine to rip off man's face for burning trash in barrel (entered home without warrant)

How fucked up is this?

• 11/10 fucked up

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • 10/10 fucked up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/10 fucked up

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
The suspect was sitting in his arm chair with both hands in the area the whole time on the vid, empty, clearly, while the fire in the trash can was clearly visible out the window.

The cops are in big trouble.

He was ignoring instructions, therefore resisting arrest. No they won't be in trouble. At all.

They forced entry into his home without a warrant.

You put cops before the Constitution.

You're an Oathbreaker.

You're a threat to liberty.

I'm guessing you're a hired Neocon hack based of your post history on USMB or you are a cop defending the blue line.

Really? Do you have an article saying they violated the law? All I see you have is a video you're interpreting through your own ignorant bias.

They committed armed home invasion and assault with a deadly weapon.

I don't blame the dog at all. I blame the assholes that just STOOD there while the guys face is being gnawed on. The dog was NOT under control at any time even with the one guy yelling OUT OUT OUT, which is the word used for dog training meaning the dog..if well trained, STOPS. The dog didn't. And the dog was trying to chew off the guys buttocks as they were cuffing him and still none tried to stop him.

Again, why are these cops not in jail???? I hope that guy sues their pants off so he can get a new face. Unbelievable.

The lawsuit will fail. Bad things happen to assholes who resist arrest.

Then I hope he hun=ts down every single cop involved, and kills the fuckers.

Yet again a story of Leftists whining that someone got injured or killed after resisting arrest. It's the consistent theme in all their cop hater threads.
That's the spirit! Saint Michael CLEARLY defended these poor innocent police officers from being gunned down! What in the world was this criminal doing in his own backyard anyways huh??!!

He could've had a BAZOOKA! How would the police have known?! You fucking leftists! :mad:

There's a big difference between attacking a guy for no reason and dealing with someone fighting arrest. Of course, you're a racist anti-white asshole that could care less about justice in this country.

Yes, let's be intelligent and make the issues about race, not to worry as there are other stupid assholes such as yourself that will also ignore the issue

...smh.

The cops could have walked in and hand cuffed him.

He was offering no physical resistance.

They instead attacked with the dog and clubs.

The last offer (two weeks ago) was 1.8 million settlement.

It will be much higher.

And before you ask: the courthouse is five blocks away and I have friends on the defense team and Sims' office.

I don't blame the dog at all. I blame the assholes that just STOOD there while the guys face is being gnawed on. The dog was NOT under control at any time even with the one guy yelling OUT OUT OUT, which is the word used for dog training meaning the dog..if well trained, STOPS. The dog didn't. And the dog was trying to chew off the guys buttocks as they were cuffing him and still none tried to stop him.

Again, why are these cops not in jail???? I hope that guy sues their pants off so he can get a new face. Unbelievable.

I've been working on a theory that cop haters are really cop killers. You aren't the first cop hater to express a desire to kill cops. Now I can add you to the list with ass-lips.

Where's the rest of he story?
That's the entire story.
Sorta lopsided, isn't it? Cops show up for a guy burning a little something in a barrel and order their K9 to rip his face off?
The burden of proof is on you to show there is more to this story.
Since when? Accusations are easy to make. I didn't see evidence of the accusations you made though.

I've been working on a theory that cop haters are really cop killers. You aren't the first cop hater to express a desire to kill cops. Now I can add you to the list with ass-lips.

You are not bright enough to figure out why you are a fucking idiot.

You are not bright enough to figure out why you are a fucking idiot.

So you ran out of arguments. Got it. I win.

Without warrant cop should seat in his car eating donuts, not trying to arrest people for such stupid "crimes!"
And also, why adult man(who was specially trained to arrest dangerous thugs) can't arrest without help of dog?!

Without warrant cop should seat in his car eating donuts, not trying to arrest people for such stupid "crimes!"
And also, why adult man(who was specially trained to arrest dangerous thugs) can't arrest without help of dog?!
Man maybe have gun. Gun kill. Cop want to eat more donut.

Forum List

Back