Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985

If the police would question every single teenager who happened to be in a bar fight 40 years ago LOL

bwahaaaaaaa this is beyond funny! it truly is :21:

OMG! what a Circus this is the LOONY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting Loonier and Loonier!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
It proves Kavanaught is a liar.

#LOLGOP

If the police would question every single teenager who happened to be in a bar fight 40 years ago LOL

bwahaaaaaaa this is beyond funny! it truly is :21:

OMG! what a Circus this is the LOONY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting Loonier and Loonier!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
It proves Kavanaught is a liar.

#LOLGOP

Nope.

try harder

I am not at all a fan of Lindsey Graham… But on this I agree with him. This fucking bitch has no proof whatsoever and has been paid to lie... No two ways about

Hysterical bitch flying off the handle in a screaming hissy fit...in Congress no less.

#LOLGOP

The fucking bitch is lying, and getting paid to do so....

Says you, the same gullible rube that gobbled the Nicholas Deak conspiracy theory. Backed by nothing. Just a jpeg that told you what to believe.

Yet based on a single picture on the internet, you called for Christine Blasey Ford's execution.

That you've made up yet another batshit conspiracy theory, backed by nothing, doesn't amount to much.
Dr. Ford has no credibility because she can’t even remember when and what happened, and Has no proof. The fucking bitch is lying and should be treated like a fucking lying kunt.

Dr. Ford's testimony was very credible. With more people believing her account than Kavanaugh's.

Kavanaugh also lied under oath repeatedly. And unlike the absurd batshit conspiracy theories you've gobbled about Nicholas Deak, Kavanaugh's lies are verifiable.

Kavanaugh claimed that he drank legally in highschool, as the legal drinking age was 18. He lied. The legal drinking age when Kavanaugh was 18 was 21.

Kavanaugh claimed that he didn't drink to excess. Yet multiple classmates have contradicted him, saying that Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker that became agressive and belligerant when drunk, sometimes starting fights.

Kavanaugh also changed his story regarding blacking out. On Fox News, Kavanaugh claimed he was never blacked out. Yet when asked the same question under oath, Kavanaugh became evasive and tried to dodge the question, claiming he didn't know.

Honest men don't need two different accounts of the same events.

Sorry, Rustic.....but despite your demands, we're not going to execute Christine Blasey Ford.
She cannot remember what happened when it happened and has no proof. There is no way in hell that would stand up in court. The fucking bitch should be treated like a piece of shit the rest of her life

No, Rustic....we're not going to execute Christine Blasey Ford. Despite your insane, unhinged demands that we do so.

And her account was very credible. So credible in fact that after she testified, an FBI investigation was opened regarding her claims.

With more people believing her account than Kavanaughs. With Kavanaugh caught in numerous lies under oath.
She has destroyed his family’s lives, because she’s getting paid to lie

I am not at all a fan of Lindsey Graham… But on this I agree with him. This fucking bitch has no proof whatsoever and has been paid to lie... No two ways about

Laughing.....paid to lie by who? Her CIA 'grandfather' Nicholas Deak?

What about the conservative mentality makes them so damn susceptible to batshit conspniracy theories?

Sweet Lindsay can't prove one. single. solitary. thing she just ranted and raved about in her hysterical screaming jag.

#LOLGOP

Hysterical bitch flying off the handle in a screaming hissy fit...in Congress no less.

#LOLGOP

The Fag has a point, Dr. Ford has no idea what happened when it happened and has no proof. Anyone else would be told to fuck off and die.
But she’s made good money to make shit up

Says you, the same gullible rube that gobbled the Nicholas Deak conspiracy theory. Backed by nothing. Just a jpeg that told you what to believe.

Yet based on a single picture on the internet, you called for Christine Blasey Ford's execution.

That you've made up yet another batshit conspiracy theory, backed by nothing, doesn't amount to much.
Dr. Ford has no credibility because she can’t even remember when and what happened, and Has no proof. The fucking bitch is lying and should be treated like a fucking lying kunt.

Dr. Ford's testimony was very credible. With more people believing her account than Kavanaugh's.

Kavanaugh also lied under oath repeatedly. And unlike the absurd batshit conspiracy theories you've gobbled about Nicholas Deak, Kavanaugh's lies are verifiable.

Kavanaugh claimed that he drank legally in highschool, as the legal drinking age was 18. He lied. The legal drinking age when Kavanaugh was 18 was 21.

Kavanaugh claimed that he didn't drink to excess. Yet multiple classmates have contradicted him, saying that Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker that became agressive and belligerant when drunk, sometimes starting fights.

Kavanaugh also changed his story regarding blacking out. On Fox News, Kavanaugh claimed he was never blacked out. Yet when asked the same question under oath, Kavanaugh became evasive and tried to dodge the question, claiming he didn't know.

Honest men don't need two different accounts of the same events.

Sorry, Rustic.....but despite your demands, we're not going to execute Christine Blasey Ford.
She cannot remember what happened when it happened and has no proof. There is no way in hell that would stand up in court. The fucking bitch should be treated like a piece of shit the rest of her life

No, Rustic....we're not going to execute Christine Blasey Ford. Despite your insane, unhinged demands that we do so.

And her account was very credible. So credible in fact that after she testified, an FBI investigation was opened regarding her claims.

With more people believing her account than Kavanaughs. With Kavanaugh caught in numerous lies under oath.
She has destroyed his family’s lives, because she’s getting paid to lie

the front hole is looking for a place to live....

hope she stays in the northern Hemisphere

The Fag has a point, Dr. Ford has no idea what happened when it happened and has no proof. Anyone else would be told to fuck off and die.
Where's the proof?

Laughing.....paid to lie by who? Her CIA 'grandfather' Nicholas Deak?

What about the conservative mentality makes them so damn susceptible to batshit conspniracy theories?

Sweet Lindsay can't prove one. single. solitary. thing she just ranted and raved about in her hysterical screaming jag.

#LOLGOP

She can’t prove anything, because she is lying and getting paid to do so

#LOLGOP

And now forgotten what she made up

#LOLGOP

Where's the proof?

Well, she has no proof and has no idea what happened when it happened… Obviously someone’s paying her to fuck this guys life over. But it’s not really fucking his life being fucked over so much, as his kids and wife’s lives are fucked over forever...

Oh please, he was a little shit who got tough after Zimmerman broke off his stalking. Had he gone home, he'd be alive today.
Is that a fact?

'tis.
1470447011090.gif

OK...if you say so.

#LOLGOP

Damn, I didn't know your were enjoying yourself "that" much.

Oh please, he was a little shit who got tough after Zimmerman broke off his stalking. Had he gone home, he'd be alive today.
Is that a fact?
Well this is enlightening. All of the Zimmerman worshippers I've seen on these boards swore up & down that what Zimmerman was doing didn't constitute stalking under any set of circumstances but most certainly not under Florida law.
Zimmerman was put on this earth to take out the fucking piece of shit gangbanger Trevon Martin. Good riddance that motherfucker is taking a dirt nap forever

Progressives are so far off into Moonbat Lunatic Fringe land -- they lost Lindsay Graham.

Soros has his mindless zombies, the living ones, on the Baatan Death March to irrelevancy. Don't stop! Attack Kavanaugh, his family, harp on a bar fight the same year Bill Clinton was assaulting and raping women

WTG!

If you lie under oath, that's a deal breaker. You shouldn't be any kind of judge if that's the case.

And Kavanaugh has already been caught lying.
Where?...... my guess is you are lying....

Kavanaugh said under oath that he drank legally in highschool, as the legal age for drinking was 18. He lied. When Kavanaugh was 18, the legal age for drinking was 21.

Kavanaugh also claimed that he didn't drink to excess. Many classmates have contradicted him, saying he was a heavy drinker who often became aggressive and belligerant when drunk.

Kavanaugh also changed his answer regarding blacking out. In his Fox News interview he claimed that he never blacked out. In his testimony, he was evasive and tried to dodge the question, insisting he didn't know.

Honest men don't need two accounts of the same events.

Those are good points...

The cover-up is always worse than the original act.
Lol
She cannot remember what happened when it happened and has no proof. The fucking bitch should be treated like a piece of shit she is

Well, she has no proof and has no idea what happened when it happened… Obviously someone’s paying her to fuck this guys life over. But it’s not really fucking his life being fucked over so much, as his kids and wife’s lives are fucked over forever...
Where's the proof?

And explain how anybody in the Kavanaught family's life is destroyed.

#LOLGOP

Sure, politics is dirty business.

Are you asserting that he DID'NT lie?!??
Ford is the one that has no idea when and what happened, and has no fucking proof.
That fucking bitch is lying through her teeth and getting paid for it.
Are you asserting that Kavanaught DIDN'T lie?!?!???
It doesn’t matter, he’s not trying to fuck over her life. But she is trying to fuck over his family’s life

Forum List

Back