Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985

With more people believing her account than Kavanaughs.

TDS and low information go hand in hand but still. No rational, informed individual found Ford credible or even sane for that matter. Why she did do was lie. Besides she did not even have an account of what happened! That is why the FBI can only interview those several individuals that already said they have idea what Ford meant in that retarded letter that she allegedly wrote to Feinstein. :cuckoo:

With Kavanaugh caught in numerous lies under oath.

WTF? :confused-84:

Well, she has no proof and has no idea what happened when it happened… Obviously someone’s paying her to fuck this guys life over. But it’s not really fucking his life being fucked over so much, as his kids and wife’s lives are fucked over forever...
Where's the proof?

And explain how anybody in the Kavanaught family's life is destroyed.

#LOLGOP
They are going to be forever associated with her lies

It doesn’t matter, he’s not trying to fuck over her life. But she is trying to fuck over his family’s life
LoL!!!

I want you to say it bitch. Say that Kavanaught is a proven liar.

Now open your mouth...and say it bitch.

Before I put my hand over your mouth...

#LOLGOP

It doesn’t matter, he’s not trying to fuck over her life. But she is trying to fuck over his family’s life
LoL!!!

I want you to say it bitch. Say that Kavanaught is a proven liar.

Now open your mouth...and say it bitch.

Before I put my hand over your mouth...

#LOLGOP
She cannot remember what happened, when it happened and has no proof.
She should be treated like the piece of shit she is

Well, she has no proof and has no idea what happened when it happened… Obviously someone’s paying her to fuck this guys life over. But it’s not really fucking his life being fucked over so much, as his kids and wife’s lives are fucked over forever...
Where's the proof?

And explain how anybody in the Kavanaught family's life is destroyed.

#LOLGOP
They are going to be forever associated with her lies
Far-left cartoonist accused of targeting Kavanaugh's 10-year-old daughter in vicious cartoon

Do you believe that lying to Congress disqualifies a candidate from a position on the US Supreme Court?

Do you believe that lying to Congress disqualifies a candidate from a position on the US Supreme Court?
She is lying because she cannot remember what happened when it happened and has no proof. She should be treated like the piece of shit she is

What about a lying kunt who cannot remember what happen when it happened and has no proof?
I dunno, you tell me. What about her?

Again, do you think that a fall-down drunk has any business anywhere near the US Supreme Court?

What about a lying kunt who cannot remember what happen when it happened and has no proof?
I dunno, you tell me. What about her?

Again, do you think that a fall-down drunk has any business anywhere near the US Supreme Court?
There is no proof that he is, And that fucking kunt has no credibility whatsoever. The fucking bitch should be treated like a piece of shit that she is

His wife and kids will be marked by leftists, Because they are incredibly violent.
LOL!!!

Utter nonsense.

I thought leftists were a bunch of pussies that real men like you self-proclaimed conservatives would wipe the floor with.

You got anything else?

Not saying it's a big deal...but it's more information about Kavanaugh's past.

That's big. Brett not only used ice and went to bars in his youth, but didn't take shit from other people.

My kind of man.

Now tell me, how many of the other Justices on the SC have ever been in a bar in their lives or ever got into a skirmish with another person? Why don't you look into that, talk to all their school age friends and get back to us!

'Washington (CNN)Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was accused of starting an altercation while he was a student at Yale, according to a 1985 police report obtained by CNN, after police responded "in regards to an assault."

In the New Haven, Connecticut, police department report, a man named Dom Cozzolino said Kavanaugh had thrown ice on him and Kavanaugh's friend Chris Dudley had thrown a glass that hit him in the ear.
"The argument between the two started when Mr. Cozzolino stated that Brett Kavanaugh threw ice at him for some unknown reason and he then got hit in the ear with a glass," the report says.
Dudley denied the allegations, according to the report, "and Mr. Kavanaugh didn't (want) to say if he threw the ice or not. "'

Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985 - CNNPolitics

Not saying it's a big deal...but it's more information about Kavanaugh's past.

It backs specifics of reports from classmates that Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker who was belligerant and agressive when he drank.

Ok, you're a clueless asshole even when you appear to be sober. Which is worse?

You also need to learn to spell big words like "belligerent" and "aggressive, lest you appear to be an ever larger dumbass!

Forum List

Back