Police repeatedly beat black woman with batons even though she never engaged them directly

Apparently the black abuse continues. The video is at the bottom under the word "Lawlessness:"

She was doing what inner-city crap likes to do, RESIST instructions, thus she was grabbed. Where the cops arms landed in the attempt to subdue her, is irrelevant. She wasn't cooperating, it's a criminal and protester thing. "Hey...if I cooperate, I'm going to jail for "insert activity here," so, I'll RESIST and hopefully get away."

There is nothing illegal about protesting. What do you want to bet that in the next few days we see where those cops have been suspended?

There's nothing wrong with PEACEFUL protest. Local laws ban protesters from blocking roadways and businesses. So, to be a peaceful protester and not be arrested.....you actually have to stand to one side, wave your sign and chant your demands. That's all that's allowed. Anything more and you run afoul of local laws and are grabbed up.

In the video there are no indications she was doing anything other than protesting. All the same, cities will burn if we continue to think taking a club to someone is how you react to someone in the street.

Right. Cities will stop burning once we quit taking clubs to someone and start taking bullets to them.

There is nothing about that video that indicates to me that that person was acting lawfully.

Apparently the black abuse continues. The video is at the bottom under the word "Lawlessness:"

She was doing what inner-city crap likes to do, RESIST instructions, thus she was grabbed. Where the cops arms landed in the attempt to subdue her, is irrelevant. She wasn't cooperating, it's a criminal and protester thing. "Hey...if I cooperate, I'm going to jail for "insert activity here," so, I'll RESIST and hopefully get away."

There is nothing illegal about protesting. What do you want to bet that in the next few days we see where those cops have been suspended?

This happened a month ago. The two women in question were violating the curfew imposed after protests turned violent. The officers weren't suspended, but were reassigned to support roles pending the outcome of an investigation.

So, we have police officers beating an adult with a club for being out after 8:00. And people wonder why things burn.

Forum List

Back