Police Shoot and Kill Teen

I do some what agree with this, but without them knowing who exactly is driving the vehicle (could have been stolen), then they aren't obligated to do on the spot social work that gives them information about who is driving the vehicle in the heat of trying to save innocent public lives who are in the danger zone.

Except that the cops created the dangerous situation by engaging in a high speed chase, when they really didn't have any evidence of an actual crime.

This is one of those things that actually needs to change. A high-speed chase is not always necessary. They are actually kind of reckless.
Which is it for the policeman?
1) Dereliction of duty and a police fatality
2) End the attempted murder and fulfill his obligation to society.

Pro Life Advocates only support Pro Life before Birth.

That is the sad part.

ALL embryos MUST be protected.
Once they are Born, Make stupid decisions win stupid prizes.
Pro death advocates pretend they dont understand that we support the RIGHT TO LIFE for INNOCENT human beings, NOT MURDERERS, RAPISTS and KIDNAPPERS.

Steal an INNOCENT human life, and you lose the right to yours
So that's what I'm asking.
I get it, all unborn are innocent, and you believe all murderers of the unborn should also die.
I get that that is your stance.

There are innocent people (babies, children, adults, and elderly) that are also innocent.
You say, "Steal an innocent human life, and you lose the right to yours."

So, I'm asking if you believe the Killer of any Innocent life, (Born or unborn) should lose the right to their life. That's what you are saying, just clarifying.

"Steal an innocent human life, and you lose the right to yours."
In ALL cases, or on individual cases/basis?
Not at all, as long as those abortion doctors are killing future Democrat Party voters, i have no problem with that at all. The more aborted the merrier..
Perfect Example

You are not truly Pro Life
Just selected individuals

I get it
Conservatives look out for ONLY things that benefit themselves.
I never said i was....I wouldnt hesitate to put down a criminal with intent to do me or my family bodily harm. And again, if you progressive slaves want to murder your unborn babies, go for it, because we now see the plan of the left to replace all you sorry ass fuckers with illegals.....

That is the sad part.

Pro death advocates pretend they dont understand that we support the RIGHT TO LIFE for INNOCENT human beings, NOT MURDERERS, RAPISTS and KIDNAPPERS.

I get it, all unborn are innocent, and you believe all murderers of the unborn should also die.

There are innocent people (babies, children, adults, and elderly) that are also innocent.

So, I'm asking if you believe the Killer of any Innocent life, (Born or unborn) should lose the right to their life. That's what you are saying, just clarifying.

Not at all, as long as those abortion doctors are killing future Democrat Party voters, i have no problem with that at all. The more aborted the merrier..
Perfect Example

I get it
Oh by the way, i am a libertarian/conservative...Actions have consequences, you fuck with me, i will put you down...no questions asked...

He took off in his car and led them on a high speed chase. That’s enough to justify shooting him in most cases.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. When will people learn?

Up to 60 mph. Not really so high speed.
It is lethal at close range. would you rather the police man have been run over by a drugged up nut?

Facts not in evidence.
Didn't say it was, lollipop.

That is the sad part.

Perfect Example

I get it
Oh by the way, i am a libertarian/conservative...Actions have consequences, you fuck with me, i will put you down...no questions asked...
Oh BTW I’m a moderate
I can’t stand the far left or the far right

Are we clear?

That is the sad part.

Perfect Example

I get it
Oh BTW I’m a moderate

Are we clear?
The way you talk, you sure do act like a lefty lunatic..Maybe you need to tone down the progressive rhetoric some, then you might be considered a moderate..

That is the sad part.

Perfect Example

I get it
Why do you think that way?
You want to “put me down”.

JFC.

That is the sad part.

Perfect Example

I get it
Why do you think that way?
You want to “put me down”.

JFC.
Do you want to get into my face like Maxine Waters wants you to do?

That is the sad part.

Perfect Example

I get it
Oh BTW I’m a moderate

Are we clear?
The way you talk, you sure do act like a lefty lunatic..Maybe you need to tone down the progressive rhetoric some, then you might be considered a moderate..
Whatever
You are unavailable to reason with
You have labeled me.
so be it
You want to discuss
Let’s do it.

He took off in his car and led them on a high speed chase. That’s enough to justify shooting him in most cases.

Depends what the speed limit is...
Exactly. 60 in a neighborhood could get some kid killed.

As can shooting into a car filled with kids.
Yes, driving recklessly with others in your vehicle would put them at risk too.
Know of plenty of young folks who were killed as
Felony fleeing an attempted murder with a vehicle?

I probably would have shot the little bastard myself.
Where is the "attempted murder"

"An overview shot of the officer shooting was released with the bodycam footage that depicts Mann driving backward before hitting a curb. Mann then is shown driving towards the deputy at high speed.

This is when sheriff’s officials say Deputy Gerardo Zazueta shot Mann..."

Video released of sheriff's deputy shooting, killing Modesto teen after high-speed chase

Still a lack of video (despite all the other video) of the car almost hitting the officer.

You know they are young. You have the license number. Go to the house and wait for him to return home or go pick him up tomorrow. The officer says "there are kids in the car" but yet they are willing to try and crash them.
Regardless of whose in the car, if the car being used as a lethal weapon or being driven in a manor that endangers everyone else on the road (especially if blowing through intersections), then it has to be stopped.

Putting young people's lives in danger is strictly on the driver, and the responsibility of anything that happens is strictly on the driver. The police are charged with keeping the public safe, and keeping the peace. If anyone challenges that in a very dangerous way, then they should be ready to take full responsibility for that and the outcomes. Leftist live in the world of fantasy and fictional la,la land.

If you don't start a chase no speeding through town happens. New rules for pursuits are happening all over.
Just let the criminal's go now eh ?? So now we have the message going out to bank robbers, murderers, serial killers, drug runners and the like when the law gets after them, (otherwise to send a message to them that they get a pass), because dumb aces put themselves into the same position's that mimic what the worst of the worst do eh ??? Are you just stupid or mentally ill ???

Was some punk kid driving recklessly through a neighborhood with kids. ?

Know of plenty of young folks who were killed as
Felony fleeing an attempted murder with a vehicle?

I probably would have shot the little bastard myself.
Where is the "attempted murder"

"An overview shot of the officer shooting was released with the bodycam footage that depicts Mann driving backward before hitting a curb. Mann then is shown driving towards the deputy at high speed.

This is when sheriff’s officials say Deputy Gerardo Zazueta shot Mann..."

Video released of sheriff's deputy shooting, killing Modesto teen after high-speed chase

Still a lack of video (despite all the other video) of the car almost hitting the officer.

You know they are young. You have the license number. Go to the house and wait for him to return home or go pick him up tomorrow. The officer says "there are kids in the car" but yet they are willing to try and crash them.
Regardless of whose in the car, if the car being used as a lethal weapon or being driven in a manor that endangers everyone else on the road (especially if blowing through intersections), then it has to be stopped.

Putting young people's lives in danger is strictly on the driver, and the responsibility of anything that happens is strictly on the driver. The police are charged with keeping the public safe, and keeping the peace. If anyone challenges that in a very dangerous way, then they should be ready to take full responsibility for that and the outcomes. Leftist live in the world of fantasy and fictional la,la land.

If you don't start a chase no speeding through town happens. New rules for pursuits are happening all over.
Just let the criminal's go now eh ??

That isn't what I said.

I do some what agree with this, but without them knowing who exactly is driving the vehicle (could have been stolen), then they aren't obligated to do on the spot social work that gives them information about who is driving the vehicle in the heat of trying to save innocent public lives who are in the danger zone.

Except that the cops created the dangerous situation by engaging in a high speed chase, when they really didn't have any evidence of an actual crime.

This is one of those things that actually needs to change. A high-speed chase is not always necessary. They are actually kind of reckless.
The evidence of the crime is when one runs from the law. Why run, otherwise why resist ??? What if the perp just committed a murder, robbed a bank, kidnapped a little child ?? Just let them go eh ? Do you realize that time is of the essence if a child abduction just took place, a bank heist or a murderer is on the loose trying to flea. I know, how about idiot's understand that if they run, then they are putting themselves in a very dangerous situation, because the law ain't social workers, and they don't have a clue as to who you are or why you might run. What you advocate for, and on a very small number of cases in relation to very dangerous villains, is to just cease and stop going after criminal's ???? You are living in la,la, land bud.

How hard is it for idiot's to learn that resisting arrest or not stoping for the law if commit an infraction of the law, can lead to endangering the officer's lives in which they don't take kindly too, and endangers the public in the worst ways imaginable.

The only solution is for a switch to be created, and then it would be made mandatory on all vehicles to have it, and it would allow only law enforcement to shut the vehicle off as soon as the vehicle driver indicates that he or she is going to run. That is the best solution.

That is the sad part.

Perfect Example

I get it
Oh BTW I’m a moderate

Are we clear?
Whatever
You are unavailable to reason with
You have labeled me.
so be it
You want to discuss
Let’s do it.
When the shoe fits wear it....

Which is it for the policeman?
1) Dereliction of duty and a police fatality
2) End the attempted murder and fulfill his obligation to society.

Except there's no evidence this kid try to run anyone over, at least not onthe police body cam that has been released. And it wouldn't be the first time the Cops put out a story that was immediately contradicted by taped evidence.

The evidence of the crime is when one runs from the law. Why run, otherwise why resist ??? What if the perp just committed a murder, robbed a bank, kidnapped a little child ?? Just let them go eh ? Do you realize that time is of the essence if a child abduction just took place, a bank heist or a murderer is on the loose trying to flea. I know, how about idiot's understand that if they run, then they are putting themselves in a very dangerous situation, because the law ain't social workers, and they don't have a clue as to who you are or why you might run. What you advocate for, and on a very small number of cases in relation to very dangerous villains, is to just cease and stop going after criminal's ???? You are living in la,la, land bud.

Uh, we don't let the cops go around killing people because they MIGHT have done something.

How hard is it for idiot's to learn that resisting arrest or not stoping for the law if commit an infraction of the law, can lead to endangering the officer's lives in which they don't take kindly too, and endangers the public in the worst ways imaginable.

Wow. People panic and make bad decisions. That shouldn't be a license for law enforcement to murder them.

The only solution is for a switch to be created, and then it would be made mandatory on all vehicles to have it, and it would allow only law enforcement to shut the vehicle off as soon as the vehicle driver indicates that he or she is going to run. That is the best solution.

Here's a better solution. Train cops to show judgement, so you aren't shooting jaywalkers or running speeders off the road

Forum List

Back