🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Shoot And Kill Wrong Way Driver From A Helicopter (video)

Of course the RWs are in favor of gunning people down but fact is, the cops endanger people with their high speed chases.

And how many times did they shoot the car?

Everybody thinks they're a combo of John Wayne and Sly Stallone and RWs want to see themselves the same way.

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!??? Coward cops. They SHOULD have had a cop tied up on rappelling gear and hung him outside of the helicopter and dangled him down at 100 mph and let him bust open the window....and taze the driver....no wait....that would cause a wreck....he could shoot him in the knee.

Or he could rappel upside down and pop the hood and unplug the car battery to stop the car..yeah that's it. Stupid cops.

Fucking cop should be fired. This ain't the wild west....his ignorance in firing at a moving vehicle killed the driver ( dont care about him) but allowed the vehicle to crash into vehicle with a family in it!
Everything he did was according to procedure and he was given the green light to shoot. So why exactly does he need to be fired?

You're dealing with liberals here. Remember....they believe all fleeing criminals are entitled to just be allowed to escape. Hey...they could get the guys tag and politely go pick him up later. And get Andy to bring him a slice of Aunt Bees good ole homemade blueberry pie....mmmmmm-mmmm it's good!

^^^ I see why you were fired for the force: you just go overboard.

The police acted correctly, imo, in this case. Good on them.

I wasn't fired. And you can't process sarcasm I see.
You sure were, and I have no trouble with sarcasm. :lol:

Ah because you say so right? Ha. Ok retard. Whatever you say.
Tell us why you were fired.

And in this OP case, the police acted correctly.

For being too smart and too rich. It's awesome.

For being too smart and too rich. It's awesome.
You were forced out for repeat allegations of brutality.

Fucking cop should be fired. This ain't the wild west....his ignorance in firing at a moving vehicle killed the driver ( dont care about him) but allowed the vehicle to crash into vehicle with a family in it!
Everything he did was according to procedure and he was given the green light to shoot. So why exactly does he need to be fired?
He did the same thing the criminal was doing. Putting others lives in danger and the vehicle he shot STILL managed to harm 3 people.

Of course the RWs are in favor of gunning people down but fact is, the cops endanger people with their high speed chases.

And how many times did they shoot the car?

Everybody thinks they're a combo of John Wayne and Sly Stallone and RWs want to see themselves the same way.

The driver was a suspect in Home Invasion Robberies. Escaped he would be a further threat to Innocent people. It had to be a judgement call for the Cop. At any rate, this sends a very good message to the criminals in the area, if they were paying attention. Go on a high speed run from cops the wrong way, and they won't treat you like they were a bunch of Clowns

He did the same thing the criminal was doing. Putting others lives in danger and the vehicle he shot STILL managed to harm 3 people.
That doesn't answer the question. Cops work way too hard building a career to have their jobs subject to the whims of ignorant fools. He did exactly what he was supposed to do so why does he need to be fired?

BTW, when cops PIT a car, they're also taking a risk by deliberately causing a car to lose control. There's no way to stop a fleeing car that doesn't involve risk.

So why don't you leave the police work to the police?

You're dealing with liberals here. Remember....they believe all fleeing criminals are entitled to just be allowed to escape. Hey...they could get the guys tag and politely go pick him up later. And get Andy to bring him a slice of Aunt Bees good ole homemade blueberry pie....mmmmmm-mmmm it's good!
He's no liberal. He should know better.

That doesn't answer the question. Cops work way too hard building a career to have their jobs subject to the whims of ignorant fools. He did exactly what he was supposed to do so why does he need to be fired?

BTW, when cops PIT a car, they're also taking a risk by deliberately causing a car to lose control. There's no way to stop a fleeing car that doesn't involve risk.

When they PIT a vehicle its supposed to be when there are no vehicles around...this moronic rambo wannabe fired at a moving vehicle from a helicopter and then caused it to wreck into a vehicle carrying a family. Cops are nothing but thugs with badges that allows them to break the law. I would be a great cop! A dirty one,work for the mob etc :D

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for stopping the guy but what if the people in the other car had all been killed? I know, he was going the wrong way and could have hit them anyway, but I would think several shots into the radiator would have stopped the car or slowed it down enough to take the guy out at a lower speed.
I'm curious what that guy was shooting. Certainly not .50 cal.

No need for a fifty to take out a vehicle.

When they PIT a vehicle its supposed to be when there are no vehicles around...this moronic rambo wannabe fired at a moving vehicle from a helicopter and then caused it to wreck into a vehicle carrying a family. Cops are nothing but thugs with badges that allows them to break the law. I would be a great cop! A dirty one,work for the mob etc :D
Cop hater, I see. Now it all makes sense.

What the cops did saved lives, I hope we see more of this in the future

Cop hater, I see. Now it all makes sense.
Facts. You hate them. I see. Now it all makes sense.

What the cops did saved lives, I hope we see more of this in the future
Saved lives by taking a life and putting 3 more in danger by having the vehicle hit a family of 3....oh and by also putting who knows how many lives in danger by playing rambo with firing from a moving helicopter....

Forum List

Back