🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Shoot And Kill Wrong Way Driver From A Helicopter (video)

What the cops did saved lives, I hope we see more of this in the future
Saved lives by taking a life and putting 3 more in danger by having the vehicle hit a family of 3....oh and by also putting who knows how many lives in danger by playing rambo with firing from a moving helicopter....
Fuck the criminals life and the cops saved the lives of that family

Fucking cop should be fired. This ain't the wild west....his ignorance in firing at a moving vehicle killed the driver ( dont care about him) but allowed the vehicle to crash into vehicle with a family in it!
Everything he did was according to procedure and he was given the green light to shoot. So why exactly does he need to be fired?
He did the same thing the criminal was doing. Putting others lives in danger and the vehicle he shot STILL managed to harm 3 people.
That doesn't answer the question. Cops work way too hard building a career to have their jobs subject to the whims of ignorant fools. He did exactly what he was supposed to do so why does he need to be fired?

BTW, when cops PIT a car, they're also taking a risk by deliberately causing a car to lose control. There's no way to stop a fleeing car that doesn't involve risk.

So why don't you leave the police work to the police?
When they PIT a vehicle its supposed to be when there are no vehicles around...this moronic rambo wannabe fired at a moving vehicle from a helicopter and then caused it to wreck into a vehicle carrying a family. Cops are nothing but thugs with badges that allows them to break the law. I would be a great cop! A dirty one,work for the mob etc :D
Cop hater, I see. Now it all makes sense.

You'll find that Odium is a mixed bag of hate. His list of hate is singular in its bipartisanship. lol

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with the actions of the police in this instance. I am sorry to hear about three injured people; however, killing the driver of that car could have saved many more lives from being shattered. The instant he went the wrong way down the highway I consider him suicidal. I won't cheer this man's death b/c I'm not a ghoul but the police acted within the confines of the law and procedures of the department.

Now there's a cop who's presidential material! No wimpy drones to do his work. This surely is worth a Nobel Peace Prize!

Just what we need - a guy with a gun who thinks due process is a waste of time when you can just gun someone down.

Why are RWs so anxious to get rid of the Constitution? Its all we hear from you idiots any more.

Why are you so stupid?

Due process guarantees you a trial once arrested for a crime. It doesn't guarantee you won't be injured or killed in the process of arresting you.

Saved lives by taking a life and putting 3 more in danger by having the vehicle hit a family of 3....oh and by also putting who knows how many lives in danger by playing rambo with firing from a moving helicopter....
By sending a 5,000 pound vehicle crashing into them? Wow....any cops reading this. DON'T SAVE MY LIFE BY CRASHING A CAR INTO ME! Thanks!
Everything he did was according to procedure and he was given the green light to shoot. So why exactly does he need to be fired?
He did the same thing the criminal was doing. Putting others lives in danger and the vehicle he shot STILL managed to harm 3 people.
That doesn't answer the question. Cops work way too hard building a career to have their jobs subject to the whims of ignorant fools. He did exactly what he was supposed to do so why does he need to be fired?

BTW, when cops PIT a car, they're also taking a risk by deliberately causing a car to lose control. There's no way to stop a fleeing car that doesn't involve risk.

When they PIT a vehicle its supposed to be when there are no vehicles around...this moronic rambo wannabe fired at a moving vehicle from a helicopter and then caused it to wreck into a vehicle carrying a family. Cops are nothing but thugs with badges that allows them to break the law. I would be a great cop! A dirty one,work for the mob etc :D

You'll find that Odium is a mixed bag of hate. His list of hate is singular in its bipartisanship. lol
Not really mixed. I love my white race and will do anything for it. Anything that harms my race is the ultimate evil and must be destroyed and hated. Pretty simple.

I bet that guy won't be doing any more home invasions though, Will he? Still, It was a judgment call. If you weren't there, Maybe it's hard to say. The cop might have thought the other cars were far enough away to take a shot at the suspec

By sending a 5,000 pound vehicle crashing into them? Wow....any cops reading this. DON'T SAVE MY LIFE BY CRASHING A CAR INTO ME! Thanks!

Not really mixed. I love my white race and will do anything for it. Anything that harms my race is the ultimate evil and must be destroyed and hated. Pretty simple.
So that's what got your dander up? That the family was white?

#alllivesmatter

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for stopping the guy but what if the people in the other car had all been killed? I know, he was going the wrong way and could have hit them anyway, but I would think several shots into the radiator would have stopped the car or slowed it down enough to take the guy out at a lower speed.
I'm curious what that guy was shooting. Certainly not .50 cal.

No need for a fifty to take out a vehicle.

Maybe a fifty. Would be more likely to go through the engine block? Or less likely to ricochet off target and hit someone else because it's a heavier round?

Your a better expert on that than I am though

#alllivesmatter

Not to Odium. He freely admits that they don't. Ask me him. He'll tell you himself. lol

#alllivesmatter
Fuck if I know. Were they white? Its Mexifornia who knows.

#alllivesmatter

Not to Odium. He freely admits that they don't. Ask me him. He'll tell you himself. lol
Hell no all lives don't matter. Its pretty simple. If you see me riled up over some dead nonwhite its because either I or my race can gain something from it. Simple as that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for stopping the guy but what if the people in the other car had all been killed? I know, he was going the wrong way and could have hit them anyway, but I would think several shots into the radiator would have stopped the car or slowed it down enough to take the guy out at a lower speed.

Maybe a fifty. Would be more likely to go through the engine block? Or less likely to ricochet off target and hit someone else because it's a heavier round?

Radiators are very delicate. Hell,i'd imagine you could putt a bunch of 5.56 through the top of the hood and do enough damage to stop a vehicle.

Radiators are very delicate. Hell,i'd imagine you could putt a bunch of 5.56 through the top of the hood and do enough damage to stop a vehicle.

Ok, I'd imagine that's true. But there must be a reason for using a big round lke that. I think a 59. Would go right throgh the engine block. And more likely to penetrate metal instead of deflecting,

Ok, I'd imagine that's true. But there must be a reason for using a big round lke that. I think a 59. Would go right throgh the engine block. And more likely to penetrate metal instead of deflecting,

A .50 is a huge round and way more dangerous to shoot around civilians.
This is a standard 5.56 FMJ round at 100 yards into .400 Commercial heat treated 4140 steel.
It'll punch through a car body like it was paper.

Pic below.....

upload_2015-9-21_12-3-49.png

It's also a good way to show the difference between cover and concealment.
A car is not cover unless you're behind the engine block or the rims in a pinch.

Funny how when America's Kenyan Emperor has innocent civilians murdered withHis toy drones the liberals stand up and applaud but when a police officer keeps a turd from killing others with a motorized weapon they weep. Well...weep a little more loudly than usual.

Not really. People have seen a vehicle stopped with a single round to the engine in "Blackhawk Down" and they think that's how it works in real life. It takes time for fluids to drain through tiny holes and the cops needed to stop this vehicle immediately. Hoping the engine will seize 10 miles later by lack of oil is not practical. If Mythbusters hasn't done an episode on this widely believed myth, they should.

Not really. People have seen a vehicle stopped with a single round to the engine in "Blackhawk Down" and they think that's how it works in real life. It takes time for fluids to drain through tiny holes and the cops needed to stop this vehicle immediately. Hoping the engine will seize 10 miles later by lack of oil is not practical. If Mythbusters hasn't done an episode on this widely believed myth, they should.

No one said a 5.56 would stop it in it's tracks,but it will penetrate an engine block leading to engine failure in short order.
This being 4140 CHT it is way harder than an engine block.
upload_2015-9-21_18-0-42.png

And then you have this.

There arent to many rifles out there that will stop a vehicle in it's tracks,maybe the .50 and of course the recoilless.

Forum List

Back