Police shoot man with stun gun to stop him from saving step son in burning house

The question here is the social dysfunction of Pauli007001 who believes the world revolves around his wants.

Anarchism, libertarianism, communism: credos based on the factual misunderstanding of human nature.

He appears to be an uneducated, low performing, low IQ individual with a very warped vision of reality.

Average education, a useless degree, IQ 146, retired at 43, sitting on more tangible than you will earn in 3 lifetimes.
I'm not a fat ugly blob either.
Miss ass like a bag of spanners.

The question here is the social dysfunction of Pauli007001 who believes the world revolves around his wants.

Anarchism, libertarianism, communism: credos based on the factual misunderstanding of human nature.

My wants?
We are discussing a pig restraining a man.
Pig was enjoying watching him suffer as his kid died in a fire.
If anyone CHOOSES to risk their life to rescue a family member, pigs should step back and do their job elsewhere.
This gloating fuck pig needs to be fired.
There is no place for such sadists in any police force.

The father wasn't a union designated "saviour"
Only a union designated fire fighter would be allowed to save the child you see. The pig who tasered the dad was just doing his "union brother" duty.

My wants?
Pig was enjoying watching him suffer as his kid died in a fire.
If anyone CHOOSES to risk their life to rescue a family member, pigs should step back and do their job elsewhere.

Sadly this is becoming the norm.

From what I read in the article, a trained fighter determined it was unsafe. He probably saved this man's life and spared the family losing two people.

True. But knowing your infant child burned to death is the stuff of nightmares.

Indeed it is. I feel sorry for the entire family.

I would be willing to bet the fire fighters have some nightmares about it too.
I thought the dad was a coward and you laugh at people in his situation?
Make your mind up!!

Show me, in the constitution where a cop can arbitrarily remove your constitutional rights?
It's not the same as running a police roadblock.
That would endanger others.
This fathers actions endangered who?
What justified the use of potentially deadly force?
Nothing.
Power happy pig in a police state.

I hope the father gets his revenge for the murder of his child.

Using a taser isn't considered deadly force you stupid fuck!

But why let facts get in your way. It's never stopped you before.

Pauli's debate technique is a lot like my children's temper tantrums when they were 4 or 5 years old. They would stamp their feet and claim they were right. Facts were not involved in either case. (although the name calling Pauli seems to love would get him more punishment than I would ever have doled out for my kids)
Name calling?
You hurl it , but cry when it comes back to you!!
And back to the post you quote( L.L hurling abuse) a taser is POTENTIALLY lethal, indeed people have been killed by them.
You fucking retarded lying fuck.
You have no kids, no self respecting woman would allow herself to be defiled by your shabby self.

My wants?
Pig was enjoying watching him suffer as his kid died in a fire.If anyone CHOOSES to risk their life to rescue a family member, pigs should step back and do their job elsewhere.

You are a serious drama-queen, aren't you? Please show any evidence that the officer enjoyed the man suffering?

Pauli is having a childish temper tantrum, yelling, calling names, and yet would be the first to run from a confrontation or an emergency.

Using a taser isn't considered deadly force you stupid fuck!

But why let facts get in your way. It's never stopped you before.

Pauli's debate technique is a lot like my children's temper tantrums when they were 4 or 5 years old. They would stamp their feet and claim they were right. Facts were not involved in either case. (although the name calling Pauli seems to love would get him more punishment than I would ever have doled out for my kids)
Name calling?
And back to the post you quote( L.L hurling abuse) a taser is POTENTIALLY lethal, indeed people have been killed by them.
You have no kids, no self respecting woman would allow herself to be defiled by your shabby self.

I gave an accurate description of your actions here.

And yes, I have 3 children. All 3 were honors grads from high school and all 3 graduated from a major university. (one graduated summa cum laude in a very difficult degree program)

Indeed it is. I feel sorry for the entire family.

I would be willing to bet the fire fighters have some nightmares about it too.
Make your mind up!!

NO, I said I would laugh at YOU.

So in line with liberal thinking you celebrate forcing a parent to watch as his child dies?

Liberals often voice that desire, the murder of kids of conservatives.

The caring sharing liberal, who gloats at the murder of children!

Name calling?

And yes, I have 3 children. All 3 were honors grads from high school and all 3 graduated from a major university. (one graduated summa cum laude in a very difficult degree program)
Why should I believe a word of your lies?
XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Make your mind up!!

So in line with liberal thinking you celebrate forcing a parent to watch as his child dies?

No, you are still missing (or ignoring) the point. I said I would laugh at YOU. I do not enjoy any innocent dying in a fire. I would enjoy watching YOU (singular) being tazed for trying to tell cops what you can or cannot do (in defiance of laws).

Name calling?

As I said, I would never have left the house without them. I didn't leave the house (when there was a fire) until I had my kids.

No, you are still missing (or ignoring) the point. I said I would laugh at YOU. I do not enjoy any innocent dying in a fire. I would enjoy watching YOU (singular) being tazed for trying to tell cops what you can or cannot do (in defiance of laws).
So , as you insisted, if I told a cop he could not prevent me entering my home to rescue my child, and he used potentially lethal weaponry to restrain me , you would laugh?
That's about it?
Would you stand by and thank a cop who ordered you to stand back and enjoy the sight of your kids burning?
Would you be happy?

As I said, I would never have left the house without them. I didn't leave the house (when there was a fire) until I had my kids.
So if the only way to get to them was by leaving the house and going back in via a different route, you would stand there , do nothing and burn with them?

If you pulled up to your home and it was on fire?
Would you do nothing?
Sit back chat with and grovel at the feet of the cops, your masters?

Pauli007001 demonstrates here a disturbing emotional disarrangement.

Valuing the lives of children is the liberal fanatics idea of emotional dissarangment.
Glad to see it in writing.
A father willing to make a sacrifice for his kids is both emotionally dissarranged and selfish.

Welcome to liberal bizarro world!!

So you claim the world is flat, God is an astronaut, and that noodles cooked for 3 hrs are delicious?

Good to see that in writing. (the above is about as accurate as your claims of what people have stated)

So if the only way to get to them was by leaving the house and going back in via a different route, you would stand there , do nothing and burn with them?

If you pulled up to your home and it was on fire?
Would you do nothing?
Sit back chat with and grovel at the feet of the cops, your masters?

Since I maintain my smoke alarms in good order, I would be awake before the flames prevented access to my kids.

Forum List

Back