Police State: CA Approves $500 Fines For 'Wasting Water'...

It's always 'For your own Good.' And of course 'For the Children' too. An old & tired Big Brother game. Hopefully, more people will wake up and stop giving Government inch after inch.

Meanwhile, DO YOU have an idea where a fine would be unnecessary?

Sadly, i do see a day when the term 'Terrorist' will be applied to anyone who opposes Big Brother. So be careful what you wish for all you loyal Goose Steppers. One day, you might just regret all your Big Brother-Worshipping. You yourself may be labeled a 'Terrorist' for flushing your toilet too often. Such could be life in this 'War on Water-Wasters.' Stay tuned.

Pauly - you have a screw loose if you think that I'm a fan of big government.

I am for judicial reform.

I am for ending the war on drugs. I'm for less laws, especially laws where there are no "victims."

I'm actually for open borders ... .

You are out there in left field on this issue, though.

Meanwhile, DO YOU have an idea where a fine would be unnecessary?

Sadly, i do see a day when the term 'Terrorist' will be applied to anyone who opposes Big Brother. So be careful what you wish for all you loyal Goose Steppers. One day, you might just regret all your Big Brother-Worshipping. You yourself may be labeled a 'Terrorist' for flushing your toilet too often. Such could be life in this 'War on Water-Wasters.' Stay tuned.

I am for ending the war on drugs. I'm for less laws, especially laws where there are no "victims."

Uh sorry, but you lost me on "I'm actually for open borders." Can't go with you on that. But that being said, i think we can probably agree on many other issues.

Last edited:

Uh sorry, but you lost me on "I'm actually for open borders." Can't go with you on that. But that being said, i think we probably can agree on many other issues.

Open borders would not work as long as we keep interfering in other countries - that's the thing; not getting all of these makes the others near impossible as well.

As long as other countries hate out guts, we HAVE to keep them closed!

If there were this big brother you fear, they would have gone after anti big brother forum posters by now.You're still here posting, so maybe it's just your paranoia?

You 'Excessive Toilet-Flushers' are next. Y'all are no better than the Terrorists. Big Brother's coming for you next. Good for him.
Too late, you've already been targeted because you have to buy low flow toilets. Whine some more.

Speak for yourself...never had one in either bathroom in my house!

Mean while the city of San Diego is watering the weeds (dead weeds) on the side of interstate 15 at 3 in the afternoon, and the school district in my neighborhood has the sprinklers running at 3am during the winter when it is raining because the union grounds keeper is not allowed or is too lazy to turn them off when rain is predicted. My sprinklers are off from October till late April. but the city runs water year round

Yeah, that sounds about right! :cuckoo:

You 'Excessive Toilet-Flushers' are next. Y'all are no better than the Terrorists. Big Brother's coming for you next. Good for him.
Too late, you've already been targeted because you have to buy low flow toilets. Whine some more.

Speak for yourself...never had one in either bathroom in my house!

Ah, Ravi the Raving Lunatic is an old fart Goose Stepper. Don't bother with her. She's All-In on that Big Brother-Worship thing. She's exactly what's wrong with this country.

What? The gummit is gonna force me to use low flow toilets? God dam. After a night of crackins and red hot sausages Red Cooked Sausage Links - Carolina Pride and natural ice, that ain't right.

Um ... just hold the handle down, that way, the toilet/water closet/porcelain goddess, will use MORE water.

Always buy toilets with a bigger tank, they are easier to rig, so to speak.

Toilets now days are more efficient, so when you use a slow-dropping flapper, you actually get a better flush. If you are just going #1 - flush normally.

Just another tip from the poster formally known as the mad plumber. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
What? The gummit is gonna force me to use low flow toilets? God dam. After a night of crackins and red hot sausages Red Cooked Sausage Links - Carolina Pride and natural ice, that ain't right.

Um ... just hold the handle down, that way, the toilet/water closet/porcelain goddess, will use MORE water.

always buy toilets with a bigger tank, they are easier to rig, so to speak.

Toilets now days are more efficient, so when you use a slow-dropping flapper, you actually get a better flush. If you are just going #1 flush normally.

Just another tip from the poster formally known as the mad plumber. :eusa_whistle:

I, for one, shall not tolerate the tyranny of Nanny State LIBERALS forcing me to multiple flushings. It is time for the militia to ARISE and force gummit to respect our rights or face the insurrection!

Toilets now days are more efficient, so when you use a slow-dropping flapper, you actually get a better flush. If you are just going #1 flush normally.

I, for one, shall not tolerate the tyranny of Nanny State LIBERALS forcing me to multiple flushings. It is time for the militia to ARISE and force gummit to respect our rights or face the insurrection!

Kinda funny, but Big Brother does have big plans for you 'Water-Wasters.' Heavy Fines could be only the beginning. I can envision a day when good ole Government labels y'all 'Terrorists.' So, is the Water Gestapo really coming to get ya? Maybe. Who knows?

Have you gone to any lengths to force a return to the days of the 3.5 gal flush? Good luck with that ... I for one, enjoy not wasting money.

I recommend you install:

Pressure-assisted toilets

mansfield_pa_tank.jpg

kohler_pressure_Lite.jpg

flushmate.png

These make up about half of all toilet purchases. As water displaces air within the sealed tank, it creates pressure that thrusts waste forcefully out through the bowl. A pressure-assisted toilet is an especially good choice for large families. But before buying this type, be sure that your home has at least 25 pounds per square inch of water pressure, the minimum required for a pressure-assisted toilet to work properly. You can check with a $10 gauge that connects to an outdoor spigot.

Pros:
The pressure-assisted toilets dispatched our simulated solid waste with the fewest clogs.

Cons:
These toilets are noisy; the loudest ones emitted an emphatic whoosh. They can be expensive.

My second recommendation is to whine and bitch about something that is completely out of your control.

This works ALMOST as good.

Last edited:

Have you gone to any lengths to force a return to the days of the 3.5 gal flush? Good luck with that ... I for one, enjoy not wasting money.

I recommend you install:

mansfield_pa_tank.jpg

kohler_pressure_Lite.jpg

flushmate.png

These make up about half of all toilet purchases. As water displaces air within the sealed tank, it creates pressure that thrusts waste forcefully out through the bowl. A pressure-assisted toilet is an especially good choice for large families. But before buying this type, be sure that your home has at least 25 pounds per square inch of water pressure, the minimum required for a pressure-assisted toilet to work properly. You can check with a $10 gauge that connects to an outdoor spigot.

Pros:
The pressure-assisted toilets dispatched our simulated solid waste with the fewest clogs.

Cons:
These toilets are noisy; the loudest ones emitted an emphatic whoosh. They can be expensive.

My second recommendation is to whine and bitch about something that is completely out of your control.

Like Big Brother banning light bulbs, you weren't given much of a choice. You did what you were told.

I recommend you install:

mansfield_pa_tank.jpg

kohler_pressure_Lite.jpg

flushmate.png

Pros:

Cons:

Those toilets are very loud, very pricey, don't work especially well, and are basically impossible for the owner to service. (Translation: ANY problem, you get to pay a plumber.) Pass!

Obama wants to take away our freedom to fix our own crappers.

That's nothing. I need a new front door on my house and he's forcing me to buy one that opens out instead of in so now I can't have a screen door anymore!!!!

If you modify it, he'd prolly put you in Gitmo. freedom's dead. the Gummit will be setting the prices soon too.

Obama wants to take away our freedom to fix our own crappers.

That's nothing. I need a new front door on my house and he's forcing me to buy one that opens out instead of in so now I can't have a screen door anymore!!!!

THAT redefines stupid!
FUCKING OBAMA wants to protect my house from flooding. What a huge piece of garbage he is....this is much worse that water restrictions.

Forum List

Back