Police state national ID card tucked in immigration bill

Wait a minute, it appears you are talking about American's in the beginning, but then you end in deportation at the end ? So which do you require to have this ID, the temps or the American's ?? If only one ID is required of the temps to identify them, then they having any other form of ID does them no good. The only thing missing from the current system is enforcement on employers who had been working these immigrants by way of allowing them to use stolen or fake ID's. These employers knew who was here illegally, and they in the interest of their own bottom lines ignored the problem. Now we have to pay for the problems by changing our system as if it was our fault ?? Pathetic.

The ID woild be issued to US Citizens. Failure to have it on your person and/or to present it to ANY LEO on demand would be considered as not having the national ID.

Anyone not having a national ID who is found to be involved in any criminal activity, from jaywalking to murder would be immediately and permanently expelled from the country.

You wanna play thst "I don't have my ID" of the "I don't have to show you my ID" game with the cops - go directly to GTFO of this country. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 (or any personal property left behind.)
. Expell U.S. citizens for not having 666 as their ID number imprinted on their National ID card eh ? Pathetic.

The proposed CITIZEN ID card eh ? Doesn't sound like something to control illegal immigration to me,[...]
Right now the immigration officials have a major problem with fake ID. All sorts of fake documents are available to illegals and the quality is so high it's virtually impossible to detect: Birth certificates. Baptismal certificates. Military discharge. School diplomas. Driver licenses, Passports -- you name it.

If ICE pulls a raid on a factory where dozens of illegals are employed they all have fake ID. The employers know it's fake and they couldn't care less. As long as the illegals have the papers the employer can't be charged for hiring them. I've read that some of these employers actually steer illegals to the source of the documents. But the Biometric ID Card will put an abrupt end to the hiring of illegals once and for all.

The Citizen ID Card will have a major impact on the problem of illegal immigration.
It will also impact identity theft
. Wouldn't have to worry about that if only one form of identity is excepted by the feds from the immigrants who are here temporarily. Illegals without ID's are deported. Simple. There is absolutely no reason to reinvent anything that has been put in place over the years in which American's have made use of over the very long periods in which we had perfected these things.
Why do we need to carry half a dozen types of identification ?

Just carry one that can be used for any application anywhere in the country

Wait a minute, it appears you are talking about American's in the beginning, but then you end in deportation at the end ? So which do you require to have this ID, the temps or the American's ?? If only one ID is required of the temps to identify them, then they having any other form of ID does them no good. The only thing missing from the current system is enforcement on employers who had been working these immigrants by way of allowing them to use stolen or fake ID's. These employers knew who was here illegally, and they in the interest of their own bottom lines ignored the problem. Now we have to pay for the problems by changing our system as if it was our fault ?? Pathetic.

The ID woild be issued to US Citizens. Failure to have it on your person and/or to present it to ANY LEO on demand would be considered as not having the national ID.

Anyone not having a national ID who is found to be involved in any criminal activity, from jaywalking to murder would be immediately and permanently expelled from the country.

You wanna play thst "I don't have my ID" of the "I don't have to show you my ID" game with the cops - go directly to GTFO of this country. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 (or any personal property left behind.)
. Expell U.S. citizens for not having 666 as their ID number imprinted on their National ID card eh ? Pathetic.

You morons said the same thing when they issued SS cards

Expell U.S. citizens for not having 666 as their ID number imprinted on their National ID card eh ? Pathetic.

Yes. Expell them. Be happy I'm not proposing expelling their entire family. People either need to get in line with proper loyalty to the USA or GTFO.

The proposed CITIZEN ID card eh ? Doesn't sound like something to control illegal immigration to me,[...]
Right now the immigration officials have a major problem with fake ID. All sorts of fake documents are available to illegals and the quality is so high it's virtually impossible to detect: Birth certificates. Baptismal certificates. Military discharge. School diplomas. Driver licenses, Passports -- you name it.

If ICE pulls a raid on a factory where dozens of illegals are employed they all have fake ID. The employers know it's fake and they couldn't care less. As long as the illegals have the papers the employer can't be charged for hiring them. I've read that some of these employers actually steer illegals to the source of the documents. But the Biometric ID Card will put an abrupt end to the hiring of illegals once and for all.

The Citizen ID Card will have a major impact on the problem of illegal immigration.
It will also impact identity theft
. Wouldn't have to worry about that if only one form of identity is excepted by the feds from the immigrants who are here temporarily. Illegals without ID's are deported. Simple. There is absolutely no reason to reinvent anything that has been put in place over the years in which American's have made use of over the very long periods in which we had perfected these things.

. Why is this a problem over illegal immigration for the American's ?? You are about to be duped is why, and the illegals or immigration issue is the vehicle to be used to get the job done.

So now I gotta carry a driver's license, a VA ID card and a National Identity card? Who's buying me a bigger wallet?
Credit cards, health insurance card, car insurance, employee ID....

Why not have one card for everything

For Government ID, I agree. However, there is no reason for the Government to have any connection to my financial, business, or other private accounts, ID's, etc...

Thanks to 9/11 and the war on drugs every financial institution gives the US govt. you info when you get an account....

But not daily balances, income and payment info, or other transactions UNLESS you do something stupid like withdraw $10,000 in cash at one time.

Thanks to 9/11 and the war on drugs every financial institution gives the US govt. you info when you get an account....

But not daily balances, income and payment info, or other transactions UNLESS you do something stupid like withdraw $10,000 in cash at one time.
It used to be 10k then went to 5k and now anything like 1k...and if you get stopped by a cop with a large amount you will be arrested charged with drug trafficking and loose that dough...

So now I gotta carry a driver's license, a VA ID card and a National Identity card? Who's buying me a bigger wallet?
Credit cards, health insurance card, car insurance, employee ID....

Why not have one card for everything
Then they will want to implant it to scan it...
I guess you can implant it in any orifice you choose

Most will just carry it in their wallet
What!? I've been doing it wrong all this time?

It used to be 10k then went to 5k and now anything like 1k...and if you get stopped by a cop with a large amount you will be arrested charged with drug trafficking and loose that dough...

That's interesting. I take 4 figure cash withdraws from my accounts about 6-8 times a year and hsve never been questioned. I've been stopped by police with large amounts of cash without ever being arrested. Of course, I never gsve thise officers any reason to search me or my vehicle.

Am I just somehow specisl?

That's interesting. I take 4 figure cash withdraws from my accounts about 6-8 times a year and hsve never been questioned. I've been stopped by police with large amounts of cash without ever being arrested. Of course, I never gsve thise officers any reason to search me or my vehicle.

Am I just somehow specisl?
I'll slay...

I'll say...

If you're telling me thst the Government follows all thst money, why aren't I being investigated or stopped? Im a gun owner. I work in a regulated industry thst requires background checks. I hold extreme political views and have been researched by the FBI in the past. Shouldn't I be on the top of the list of people to be questioned?

Forum List

Back