Police State: State Cop Shoots At Minivan Full Of Kids...

I saw that on the news last night. What kind of maniac shoots at a vehicle he knows is full of kids?

All the cops involved are under investigation. Let's see how that turns out.

I think it's clear we need to start training our Police differently. Their propensity for aggression and violence has become a tragic epidemic. What has happened to common sense and decency? These are their fellow Citizens for God's sake. It's time to re-think the Militarization of our Police Force.

I think it's clear we need to start training our Police differently. Their propensity for aggression and violence has become a tragic epidemic. What has happened to common sense and decency? These are their fellow Citizens for God's sake. It's time to re-think the Militarization of our Police Force.

The woman and her 16 year old son were assholes. They were a contributing factor to this near disaster.

And this has nothing to do with the militarization of our police force. They were equipped in the traditional fashion.

Though it is certainly a training issue.

Last edited:
I saw that on the news last night. What kind of maniac shoots at a vehicle he knows is full of kids?

I watched this on the evening news last night and I'm under the impression the woman thought they wouldn't dare shoot. She just never considered they would. And the Cops used really poor judgement and allowed their emotions to control them.

A typically identifiable Liberal trait.

She couldn't understand how THEY might interpret her actions.

They were frustrated by her failure to act the way they expected her to act.

Both are traits which are typical Liberal identifiers.

They cain't help theyselves.

The mother and sons don't give a shit about the Law and the Police overreacted.

People are nervy nowadays, that's the truth. :dunno:

also.... that woman had a bad bad attitude. NO GOOD!

moral of the lesson eat your bad attitude in front of the Law.

The woman and her 16 year old son were assholes. They were a contributing factor to this near disaster.

And this has nothing to do with the militarization of our police force. They were equipped in the traditional fashion.

Though it is certainly a training issue.

Some people will complain vociferously about a speeding ticket. It happens. Our Police should be trained to deal with that. In my work, i deal with loud-mouthed assholes all the time. But I deal with it in a calm professional manner. I don't pull out a taser or a gun and proceed to attack them. This incident was completely unnecessary. The Cop escalated it to an absurd level. It's a lack of training. And that is due to the Militarization of our Police Force. They seem to lack common sense and compassion at this point.

People often complain vociferously about speeding tickets. It's actually pretty common. Our Police should be trained to deal with it calmly and professionally. This Cop escalated it to an unnecessary dangerous level.

How do you know what the cops knew?

People often complain vociferously about speeding tickets. It's actually pretty common. Our Police should be trained to deal with it calmly and professionally. This Cop escalated it to an unnecessary dangerous level.

May be so..... but people have to show a minimum of respect to the Police.

Do not start f***** with your bad attitude in front of them.

A little bit of control please! :mad:

It was all about that "I'm the Gestapo, i'll show you who's Boss!" mentality. She spoke harshly to him. His Gestapo pride was hurt. Therefore he escalated the situation. The woman was angry about receiving a speeding ticket. That's a very common reaction. The Officer should have been able to handle it in a calm professional manner. But his ego was stung, he took it personally. He should be punished for his behavior.

May be so..... but people have to show a minimum of respect to the Police.

Do not start f***** with your bad attitude in front of them.

A little bit of control please! :mad:

They need to exhibit better control themselves. Many people deal with loud-mouthed assholes in their professions. It has to be dealt with professionally. This Cop did not handle it professionally.

It was all about that "I'm the Gestapo, i'll show you who's Boss!" mentality. She spoke harshly to him. His Gestapo pride was hurt. Therefore he escalated the situation. The woman was angry about receiving a speeding ticket. That's a very common reaction. The Officer should have been able to handle it in a calm professional manner. But his ego was stung, he took it personally. He should be punished for his behavior.

Ok cool.

But she should be punished too!

She was like a wild animal...... and she is NOT above the Law.

How long have you been a cop?

Ok cool.

But she should be punished too!

She was like a wild animal...... and she is NOT above the Law.

She reacted like many people do when they get a speeding ticket. He should have been able to handle her harsh words. This incident could have been avoided. Our Police just need better training.

I predict the cops will be cleared of wrongdoing, keep their jobs, and, possibly, get a medal.

It's not only a safe prediction but an absolute certainty.

Unfortunately, even if they had killed a child, i'm pretty sure the prediction would be just as safe. It's a very sad 'The Gestapo is always Right' mentality.

Forum List

Back