Police Were Told To Keep Roy Moore Away From High School Cheerleaders, Retired Officer Says

We see all kinds of folks around Moore coming to his defense. So it's perfectly reasonable the DA was trying to keep Moore out of trouble by telling the police to keep him away from the cheerleaders, instead of waiting for Moore to cross the line, and arrest him.

That's idiotic. I can imagine all manner of scenareos that support your smears of Moore. Without evidence they are as relevant as a Dr. Suess story.

Before you talked out of your ass.

Hearsay evidence gets thrown out of court, moron. .

WIth two dozen exceptions.

That's a non-issue. None of those exceptions apply to this case.

Talking out of your ass is always an issue. You know nothing about law, and pretend you do. Throwing around terms you don't understand, and making a complete fool of yourself.
Explain which ones apply, and explain why. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

We see all kinds of folks around Moore coming to his defense. So it's perfectly reasonable the DA was trying to keep Moore out of trouble by telling the police to keep him away from the cheerleaders, instead of waiting for Moore to cross the line, and arrest him.

That's idiotic. I can imagine all manner of scenareos that support your smears of Moore. Without evidence they are as relevant as a Dr. Suess story.
If they didn't matter you wouldn't be pissing your tighty whities.

I'm not pissing my tighty whities, moron.

No one here believes that more than any of the other bullshit you say. We can see your panic to try and save Mall-rat Roy.

No one here believes that more than anything of the other bullshit you say. We can see your panic to try and save Mall-rat Roy.

ROFL! You have a lot to learn about me, asshole.

I simply fight for what's right, despite what brain dead cockroaches like you think about it.

Explain which ones apply, and explain why. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

That's not what you siad.

Hearsay evidence gets thrown out of court, moron. .

You pretended you knew something about the law, and you were wrong. There are dozens of exceptions to the hearsay law making it admissible.

Lick your wounds and sit in the corner.

What difference does it make what I said? The fact is hearsay gets thrown out of court every minute of every day. Are there some exceptions? So what? If you can't explain why they apply, then your evidence is worthless.

He doesn't wear tighty whities.

He wears underroos.

This was a lie. There was no custody dispute. Her mother wanted her father to have custody because Leigh was out of control. Mother couldn't handle her. Backed up by court documents.

Corfman Says She Was Approached by Moore While Her Parents Were Embroiled in a Custody Dispute

Leigh Corfman: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

No one here believes that more than anything of the other bullshit you say. We can see your panic to try and save Mall-rat Roy.

I simply fight for what's right, despite what brain dead cockroaches like you think about it.
And just what, for the hell of it, do you think you are fighting for? The right for men not to have their past brought up in public?

And, Brian, don't think we don't know you.

This was a lie. There was no custody dispute. Her mother wanted her father to have custody because Leigh was out of control. Mother couldn't handle her. Backed up by court documents.

Corfman Says She Was Approached by Moore While Her Parents Were Embroiled in a Custody Dispute

Leigh Corfman: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Desperate semantics won't save you. They were in court, she was there, Moore was there. He is, the Bad Bad Babysitter.

And just what, for the hell of it, do you think you are fighting for? The right for men not to have their past brought up in public?

Who is "we?" You have supposedly been here since Monday. How would you know a thing about me? Are you a sock?

Only a completely shameless douchebag thinks whether a man is innocent doesn't matter. You beling in the dark ages, not in a modern country.

Who is "we?" Only a completely shameless douchebag thinks whether a man is innocent doesn't matter. You beling in the dark ages, not in a modern country.
Innocent or guilty does matter but there's no right to have your past not made public knowledge when you make yourself a public figure. That's a legal term BTW, look it up. It means all fucking hell can fall on you and there is nothing you can do about it since you made yourself a walking talking target.

Who is "we?" Only a completely shameless douchebag thinks whether a man is innocent doesn't matter. You beling in the dark ages, not in a modern country.
Innocent or guilty does matter but there's no right to have your past not made public knowledge when you make yourself a public figure. That's a legal term BTW, look it up. It means all fucking hell can fall on you and there is nothing you can do about it since you made yourself a walking talking target.

You can't invent his past out of thin air, moron.

You can't invent his past out of thin air, moron.
So far no one has. Just what he's admitted to is more than bad enough, Brian.

Forum List

Back