Polish minister hails President Trump visit

Poland hails upcoming Trump visit as a 'huge success'

Great news! Poland has taken a stand against the EU and its attempt to destroy Europa via invasion of 3rd world trash.

Wow, they're really getting into Trump's mentality. The visit by Trump is already a massive success, it's amazing, etc. Though it hasn't even happened yet. Yes, it hasn't happened yet.....

Go figure.

On the other hand Trump might not go to the UK for a state visit, which, according to the British, is a great success because it never will happen.

Great news! Poland has taken a stand against the EU and its attempt to destroy Europa via invasion of 3rd world trash.

Wow, they're really getting into Trump's mentality. The visit by Trump is already a massive success, it's amazing, etc. Though it hasn't even happened yet. Yes, it hasn't happened yet.....

Go figure.

On the other hand Trump might not go to the UK for a state visit, which, according to the British, is a great success because it never will happen.
Its a huge success because Poland is usually ignored in favor of England and France and Germany. If England doesn't want President Trump to visit then oh well. Their loss not ours. Since they let any invader that wants in,in it wouldn't be very safe anyways.

Go figure.

Its a huge success because Poland is usually ignored in favor of England and France and Germany. If England doesn't want President Trump to visit then oh well. Their loss not ours. Since they let any invader that wants in,in it wouldn't be very safe anyways.

Is it? Or is it that you usually ignore Poland?

Then again I work with a Polish guy, so....

Brits seem to be more concerned with "Racism" rather than "Islamic mischief"
Just proof that Brits aren't all there.

Some say Brits are Europe's "Greatest" I say Brits are Europe's "Greatest racial trash"

Some say Brits are Europe's "Greatest" I say Brits are Europe's "Greatest racial trash"

And I have no doubt you have no idea what you're talking about. But hey, you're allowed to wallow in your ignorance.

And I have no doubt you have no idea what you're talking about. But hey, you're allowed to wallow in your ignorance.

How can a people go from looting, shooting much of the rest of the World, to now allow much of the rest of the World to be looting, and shooting their own nation?

How can a people go from looting, shooting much of the rest of the World, to now allow much of the rest of the World to be looting, and shooting their own nation?

I don't know, why don't you share your insight?

Forum List

Back