🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political Backfire: Liberals Outraged After Hillary Says She Wants Women To Register For The Draft

next week Hillary will propose that all women who feel black also register for the draft

No, she is not taking any significant opposition.

That will come from the far right.

Yep. All you young soccer moms and sorority girls....go sign up. And...now you can be sent to infantry also.

Yay equality right?

Yep. All you young soccer moms and sorority girls....go sign up. And...now you can be sent to infantry also.

Yay equality right?

Liberals say they want equality. In reality, the only equality they support is when it benefits them not when they actually have to contribute to the cause.

She's taking big time heat after her comments earlier today. Libs are calling her a warmonger and bringing up her record of voting for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft
How many people would vote to place Clinton on the front lines?
Careful what you ask for, you just might get it

Why would anyone want to have any 70 year olds on the front lines?

She's taking big time heat after her comments earlier today. Libs are calling her a warmonger and bringing up her record of voting for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

As a liberal I don't see a problem with it.

Sounds like its a problem for Stevie the racist- of course he is scared of women with guns.

Where have you been all these years pushing for Congress to equalize the process? I registered for selective service just after my 18th birthday over 35 years ago. Not one female in those 35 years has had to do so and not once have you ever considered suggesting to your members of Congress that they be required to do equally with males on that matter.

Sounds like its a problem for Stevie the racist- of course he is scared of women with guns.

Where have you been all these years pushing for Congress to equalize the process? I registered for selective service just after my 18th birthday over 35 years ago. Not one female in those 35 years has had to do so and not once have you ever considered suggesting to your members of Congress that they be required to do equally with males on that matter.

LOL

I suggested it to Diane Feinstein over 10 years ago.

I guess the time wasn't right then.

But hey- go ahead and lie about me some more- you are on a roll!

Meanwhile- I don't have a problem with women signing up for the draft exactly as young men are required to.

What about you?

I have always believed that the draft should be for everyone who is fit mentally and physically.

Women make good soldiers. The USSR had female air force aces in WWII.

LOL

I suggested it to Diane Feinstein over 10 years ago.

I guess the time wasn't right then.

But hey- go ahead and lie about me some more- you are on a roll!

Meanwhile- I don't have a problem with women signing up for the draft exactly as young men are required to.

What about you?

Prove it. Unless you can prove you did, my statement stands and you are the liar.

The time wasn't right? Weren't women pushing for equality then, too with Feinstein being one of those Democrats that pushed for equality. Wonder if when it comes to pay, you'd accept the argument that the time isn't right for women to make the same as men.

I have always believed that the draft should be for everyone who is fit mentally and physically.

Women make good soldiers. The USSR had female air force aces in WWII.

If half you liars truly believe what you now say you do, females doing equally what males have been doing for many years related to selective service would have already occurred. It's easy to say you support it to cover your ass.

Forum List

Back