Political Cartoon

EJhKyedVUAA_kXu

So you are saying the delusional and tactical MSNBC and CNN false and mistakin stories and purposeful missleading narrative & lying is Trumps fault now?
Do you guys ever take responsibility for your acts?
I'm sure you tested your own logic being that MSNBC (Comcast) means you'd be saying that your staying on the phone with Comcast for 2 hours to remove a "fake billing", arguing that you own your modem, so the modem monthly rental fee is a "fake" charge. So I'm sure if Comcast told you every fake charge is just a charge a customer like you simply doesn't like and you'd accept that argument right? BRILLIANT!
worstcompany.png

Although Manafort did a criminal act of hiding money, before and outside this administration,
you just admited your party is fascist & did a Meduroesque or Sadam like act of imprisoning people for helping their opposition. You also used a non connected act as a basis for intimidation, witness tampering and obstruction of justice. Oh the irony!
View attachment 290613

OKew8Yf.gif
You do realize that Biden and Kerry's sons both just got caught committing the same crime Manafort went to jail for right? They just found their overseas bank acct used to hide the money, but worse this was a hush fund or as Pelosi and Schiff called a criminal act of Bribery.-oops
saywhat.jpg

Once again, showing a pattern of fascism by the left who scream lock them all up for embarassing us.
This is what happens when there is no scores or winners and losers at childrens sporting events, eventually they grow up and prove they can't handle actual losing=human ego 101.
Thanks for proving my commentary all these years and the Episode of
Drew Carrey on this subject. *L*
Tu1qP4UXxe_ejCATStpB6tt0ULUzuIL5msYiz-AFUbY.jpg

Forum List

Back