Political Cartoon

IRS-12.jpg

The difference between you and I can be summed up in one word.
Cult. You’re in one and I’m not.
Actually you are assuming and displacing again.
It's you in a cult, taught hate snd fear and seperation, notice every network mimicks the same key phrases in sync every day repeating each other till you say it and repeat it over and over to friends family and online, until you all all believe the same line and tow that line.
Last time I checked that was a tactic and act of a cult. One of those phrases you were pide pipered into repeating was: call your opponents cultists even though you don't know who they voted for or support, or if they even live in your country.-oops!

Actually you are assuming and displacing again.
It's you in a cult, taught hate snd fear and seperation, notice every network mimicks the same key phrases in sync every day repeating each other till you say it and repeat it over and over to friends family and online, until you all all believe the same line and tow that line.
Last time I checked that was a tactic and act of a cult. One of those phrases you were pide pipered into repeating was: call your opponents cultists even though you don't know who they voted for or support, or if they even live in your country.-oops!
I support any criminal being punished.
You support any criminal save trump being punished.
Textbook cultist.

I support any criminal being punished.
You support any criminal save trump being punished.
Textbook cultist.
I call Bull by way of your support that contradicts your views on lawfulness and by way of your selective outrage, you also preaccused someone without a trial, making you the "fascist" criminal, and you did so through your cult of disinformation not facts. Furthermore you have to sift through the archives here to find my comments about charging Presidents, otherwise you prove my points about assuming one's views.
My knowledge of proper procedure with archives and such, is through getting my info by experts, and by having uncles and cousins who were Secret Service and Capitol Police Captain and friend who was FBI and father's right hand man who was ex-CIA.
20210126_224046.jpg

Forum List

Back