Political Cartoon

communist love.jpg

6qk7w3.jpg

To get a perspective (they already pay for office and their enforcement infrastructure)
IRS's actual expenditures (with those expenses and salaries) were $13.7 billion for overall operations in Fiscal Year (FY) 2021, including supplemental funding to support the IRS's COVID-19 pandemic-related activities.
So the 45 billion for other stuff is overstated and the 30 billuon over allotment for salary is suspicious, someone is gonna funnel this money for whatb campaign funds fraud?

Last edited:
Criminals should go to prison.
Yes, and since that means many of the corrupt pay to play abuse of power progressive politicians would be in prison and those crimes manipulated elections like midterms then that makes them illegitimate, and makes your accusations of crimes displaced.
If you think Trump should be arrested for standard archive storage, then you have to arrest Obama, Bush, Clintons, and Anthony Wiener etc.
Then you'd have to arrest the feds who advised that storage as OK to do, because it's illegal in your fascist state and in a democracy it's illegal to entrap.

Yes, and since that means many of the corrupt pay to play abuse of power progressive politicians would be in prison and those crimes manipulated elections like midterms then that makes them illegitimate, and makes your accusations of crimes displaced.
If you think Trump should be arrested for standard archive storage, then you have to arrest Obama, Bush, Clintons, and Anthony Wiener etc.
Then you'd have to arrest the feds who advised that storage as OK to do, because it's illegal in your fascist state and in a democracy it's illegal to entrap.
I’m good with that. Take them all to court. If found guilty, send them to prison for a very long time.

I’m good with that. Take them all to court. If found guilty, send them to prison for a very long time.
Or you'll see an unequal application of the law (which has and is happening) proving my point.

I should save your post for when The corrupt members on the lefts words about nobody being above the law turns against them, and people start calling prosecutions against the deep state, fascist.

Or you'll see an unequal application of the law (which has and is happening) proving my point.

I should save your post for when The corrupt members on the lefts words about nobody being above the law turns against them, and people start calling prosecutions against the deep state, fascist.
The difference between you and I can be summed up in one word.
Cult. You’re in one and I’m not.

Forum List

Back