Political Cartoon

3ee021e6772066af.jpg

This sort of "woke tolerance" is happening in Blue City, USA every, single day now. The Lame Stream Media won't report it.

Get OUT of the Blue Jungles of America for your safety and the safety of your kids.

These loving black girls beat the hell out of an evil, blind woman because she's white. Evil whitey!!

I wasn't actually speaking about Kennedy. I was speaking about Joe Blow since his numbers appear to be high.

They are falling falling falling.

The average Dem quickly answers

I'd vote for Biden over Trump

Then ask DO YOU LIKE BIDEN

and the answer is NO NOT REALLY

RFKjr is giving Dems a choice

a brain dead senile 80 year old compromised warmongering traitor with absolute TDS

vs

an inspiring voice of truth and a vision for a better America (one without Chris Wray and Garland)

They are falling falling falling.

The average Dem quickly answers

I'd vote for Biden over Trump

Then ask DO YOU LIKE BIDEN

and the answer is NO NOT REALLY

RFKjr is giving Dems a choice

a brain dead senile 80 year old compromised warmongering traitor with absolute TDS

vs

an inspiring voice of truth and a vision for a better America (one without Chris Wray and Garland)
I have nothing agains Kennedy and if I were a Dem ... I choose him over Pedo in a heartbeat. At least he's aware of the Covid scam and had done much to bring attention to that Big Pharma scam.

I have nothing agains Kennedy and if I were a Dem ... I choose him over Pedo in a heartbeat. At least he's aware of the Covid scam and had done much to bring attention to that Big Pharma scam.

Dems were forced to get the Murderous Fraud Vax.

Dems, a good percent of them, know it is mass murder.

Forum List

Back