Political Cartoon

7uctf1.jpg

BREAKING: The family of the Utah man who was shot dead by the FBI after making death threats against President Biden and pointing a gun at the FBI agents who raided his home release a shocking public statement defending his actions and claiming that he was too “overweight” and “elderly” to be dangerous.

The stunning public statement reads, “Craig loved this country with all his heart. He saw it as a God-inspired and God-blessed land of liberty. He was understandably frustrated and distraught by the present and on-going erosions to our constitutionally protected freedoms and the rights of free citizens wrought by what he, and many others in this nation, observed to be a corrupt and overreaching government.

Though his statements were intemperate at times, he has never, and would never, commit any act of violence against another human being over a political or philosophical disagreement.”

The family also described him as “an elderly and largely homebound and overweight man.”

It’s simply shocking that his family has the audacity to defend a man who had no problem suiting up in body armor and showing off his arsenal of assault and sniper rifles — and posting the following death threats against President Biden and Vice President Harris:

“I heard Biden is coming to Utah. Dogging out my old ghille suit and cleaning the out off the M-24 sniper rifle. Welcome, buffoon-in-chief.”

“In my dream, I see Joe Biden’s body in a dark corner of a DC parking garage with his head severed and lying in a huge puddle of blood. Hoorah.”

“Perhaps Utah will become famous this week as the place a sniper took out Biden the Marxist.”

“The time is right for a presidential assassination or two. First Joe then Kamala!!!”

Of course, the family had the audacity to declare that he was “inspired” by “God,” and that it’s “understandable” that he made vicious death threats against a sitting American President just days before his visit to Utah.

The family really took the cake when they said that he was too “elderly” and “overweight” to be dangerous — even though he literally pointed a gun at FBI agents and had an arsenal of high capacity assault and sniper rifles.

May be an image of 3 people and text

Forum List

Back