Political Cartoon

B-b-b-but it was endorsed by hillury, pelosi and Dollar Store obama (jeffries)!!! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

88v9mz.jpg

Codependent, soulless parasites are hard to figure.... the days of trying to play along and reason with that godless filth are long gone.
I know when everyone was young, we all did stupid and crazy things, but when we became adults we put away those childish things, so let's hope that they will grow out of it like most finally end up doing. The entertainment industry has lost it's bearing's, and if anyone thinks that grooming and intimidation is bad in public school's, hell contracts with the devil are being agreed to and signed in hollyweird or in the music industry daily.

The idolization of Taylor Swift is mind blowing... I just can't see it.
It's a way of getting the votes, especially future votes of her younger audience, they prop her and her music to indoctinate the fans that produces, sort of opposite that they do to people they want to silence in which they hide and bury in their google controlled search especially Youtube.

It's a way of getting the votes, especially future votes of her younger audience, they prop her and her music to indoctinate the fans that produces, sort of opposite that they do to people they want to silence in which they hide and bury in their google controlled search especially Youtube.
Makes sense to me.

Forum List

Back