Political Cartoon

YES!!! Happy Friday, y'all!
🥂
🍻
The jury ruled that Rudy Giuliani must pay Shaye Moss and Ruby Freeman more than $16 MILLION each for compensatory damages, $20 MILLION each for emotional distress, and $75 MILLION for punitive damages—totaling $148 MILLION. Rudy is officially BANKRUPT for spreading Trump's lies!
🙌

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'KARMA COMES FOR RUDY! JUST IN: JURY ORDERS RUDY GIULIANI TO PAY $148 MILLION TO GEORGIA ELECTION WORKERS RUBY FREEMAN AND SHAYE MOSS IN DEFAMATION CASE'

BREAKING: Democratic star Congressman Jared Moskowitz hilariously trolls Donald Trump for trying to sell scraps of his filthy mugshot suit to pay his mounting legal bills — and suggests that he'll sink even lower in his desperation.

This is just too good...

During a conversation with Meidas Touch, Moskowitz joked that Trump is going to try selling pieces of his deceased ex-wife Ivana's tombstone next.

"Listen, I expect him to start selling Ivana Trump's tombstone," he said. "You’ll be able to write, you know, a little signature on her tombstone. ‘For ten thousand dollars, you too can have something on Ivana Trump's tombstone at my golf course, my beautiful golf course, buried her on hole seven. She looks great.'"

"This is literally what we're gonna get ourselves back into if we elect him again," Moskowitz added. "Okay? It is just, it's unexplainable how people are just drawn to this guy. He's a televangelist president, right? He's the best QVC blender salesman we've ever had. Okay?"

"Look, would you like the lapel?" he joked. "We'll cut off the lapel part of the suit. Two grand! And you can have the lapel part.
And someone right now is going: 'Honey get the Apple Pay, I'm gonna get the lapel!'"

Absolutely hilarious. Moskowitz nailed it. We need to heed his warning about electing Donald Trump again in 2024.

This country will not survive another MAGA administration — Trump will sell America for parts.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back