Political Cartoon

BREAKING: Morning Joe Scarborough brutally rips into Donald Trump's obvious cognitive decline, says he is "addled" and "his mind is like scrambled eggs" after a string of disturbing public mistakes and gaffes.

The cat is out of the bag now, Trump is completely falling apart...

Scarborough used a segment on his MSNBC show to unload on Trump. He pointed out that Trump and his minions want to attack Joe Biden over his age, but meanwhile Trump is starting to sound like he belongs in an assisted living facility.

Increasingly, Trump has been getting mixed up during his speeches. He seems unable to tell the difference between Barack Obama and Joe Biden and recently confused Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley.

"You know, I spent a lot of time with Joe Biden," said Scarborough. "I can tell you, Joe Biden knows where he is. He knows what decade he's in, he sure as hell knows who he's running against. There's really just no comparison here."

"So yeah, you want to talk about who is addled?" he went on. "This is an easy one. Let's talk about who's addled and who's addled is a guy who can't even remember that Barack Obama hasn't been president of the United States in eight years."

"Yeah, and you have to think, is this age?" asked co-host Mika Brzezinski. "It could be but it also could just be the mountain of legal actions against this man, just crushing him and making him so stressed that he's literally confused."

"Because no one person could handle all the cases that he has against him, all the lawyers he has to deal with, all the lawyers he can't get," she added. "I mean, some of these cases put him away in prison for the rest of his life."

"Yeah but except for the fact he's in 2016 most of the time," said Scarborough. "And even in 2016, he forgets who he ran against. He talks about the landslide victory against Barack Obama."

"Jonathan Lemire, let me bring you in here because I know you've been seeing this," Scarborough said to his guest. "He talks about the landslide against Obama. He talks about Obama so much as president of the United States, that on Brian Kilmeade on his radio show has to interrupt him and correct him."

"That's this whole lie 'oh Trump's doing it on purpose.' No he's not!" said Scarborough. "No! Actually his mind is like scrambled eggs when he gets up there and he gets tired. He really thinks that he is running against Barack Obama just like he thought Nikki Haley was speaker of the House on January the 6th."

We couldn't have said it any better ourselves. Donald Trump is rotting away before our very eyes. You'd have to be blind not to see it. This man can't be trusted to go to the bathroom by himself, let alone run the country.

May be an image of one or more people and text

1705964542473.png

I can't wait until Trump is seated in the Whitehouse again.... Ohhhh what a day it's going to be, and then it'll be on too fixing the damned Biden train wreck in order to get this nation back on it's tracks again.

Trump punked you leftist with MAGA, because it stands for "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN", and yet you dumb ace's think that it means something that it doesn't or rather your handler's told you that it was code for some kind of made up stupid bull shite that is somehow a dig against you Democrat's.... ROTFLMBO 🤣

How stupid can you all be ?

Forum List

Back