Political Cartoon

xlarge
The signs are getting stronger and stronger, so repentance is definitely needed by many before it's too late.

Some scary stuff, but thank God most make it through it. Definitely should be a choice thing to a large degree, but keeping killer diseases out of circulation is a good and necessary thing also. Like I said "SCARY STUFF".

We need to preach at parents to simply keep their children out of the system, completely.

Friends of mine, a couple who are both doctors, who educate their children at home, keep them totally safe by keeping them out of the system FROM BIRTH! Admirable people!

We need to preach at parents to simply keep their children out of the system, completely.

Friends of mine, a couple who are both doctors, who educate their children at home, keep them totally safe by keeping them out of the system FROM BIRTH! Admirable people!

That sounds a little cult like, but then again I've probably watched to many movies that make me conspiratalize on things like that... 😂

That sounds a little cult like, but then again I've probably watched to many movies that make me conspiratalize on things like that... 😂

What, protecting your children sounds cultlike?

Yeah, I think you have been watching too many movies. I've known at least three families like this, none of them in cults. One mother birthed her children alone in a mango grove on her property in Hawaii.

Women have too long been victims of indoctrination by the medical industrial complex, to believe that they don't know how to give birth without a man supervising. Same about parents who want to educate their own children without listening to the indoctrination that tries to tell them they are not smart enough.

Forum List

Back