Political Cartoon

xokdwdwm9hgc1.png

What, protecting your children sounds cultlike?

Yeah, I think you have been watching too many movies. I've known at least three families like this, none of them in cults. One mother birthed her children alone in a mango grove on her property in Hawaii.

Women have too long been victims of indoctrination by the medical industrial complex, to believe that they don't know how to give birth without a man supervising. Same about parents who want to educate their own children without listening to the indoctrination that tries to tell them they are not smart enough.

Yep I've watched way to many Hollywood films that depict such things in a negative way, and yes indeed I would agree that protecting children from the woes and/or from the indoctrination that is being implemented in society these day's, uhhhhhhhh yes is paramount, but then isolation can come at a very high price if it isn't done perfectly right ... Wouldn't it be better though, otherwise to raise hopefully a leader that can operate in the teachings of Jesus, and basically be strong enough to walk into the chaos yet be able to win other's over instead of that chaos winning your child over ???
Gotta raise them up strong, and then train them to be leader's instead of follower's in life... 👍🙏

Yep I've watched way to many Hollywood films that depict such things in a negative way, and yes indeed I would agree that protecting children from the woes and/or from the indoctrination that is being implemented in society these day's, uhhhhhhhh yes is paramount, but then isolation can come at a very high price if it isn't done perfectly right ... Wouldn't it be better though, otherwise to raise hopefully a leader that can operate in the teachings of Jesus, and basically be strong enough to walk into the chaos yet be able to win other's over instead of that chaos winning your child over ???
Gotta raise them up strong, and then train them to be leader's instead of follower's in life... 👍🙏

I understand what you mean. Hollyweird has made it look creepy and cult-like to raise your children to be strong and moral.

I understand what you mean. Hollyweird has made it look creepy and cult-like to raise your children to be strong and moral.

Yep but regardless it can be done, and when it happens the child becomes insulated against the raging river that attempts to drown him or her when entering the torrent. I think the key is found on a time frame of sorts, otherwise when is the child going to be strong enough to withstand the current, and then when is it the right time to unleash that child into society so it can begin teaching it's learnings and understandings of the written word to other's ?

It's like training up soldier's, except in this case the child becomes a Christian soldier that uses the strongest weapons be it "hope, faith, and charity", but abiding in the charity the most in example of, yet all the while being firm without waver on the important warnings given to carry forward.

Leading by example is paramount, but it is tougher and tougher to help the sinners once the citizenry goes totally bonkers. Being a light in a sea of darkness is very refreshing to the one searching for help. Never giving up the search is the charge given, otherwise "the Angel is not to cast in his sickle just yet in order to separate the wheat from the tare's. It's all on a time frame.

Check out the demon's who are basically saying to Charlie "why do you choose to torment us before it is our time"(?), and this as Charlie unleashes his education on these poor brainwashed souls that have been sent to the microphone to challenge Charlie, and this in order to represent SATAN against the truth found in the written word that is inspired by God.

Forum List

Back