Political Cartoon

xlarge

This twisted dude is eye-fucking that can of Drano on the counter...... just do it.

Rosie O'Donnel verbally attacked Trump back about 20 years ago.
They got in an exchange of insults and Trump won.
Rosie is a typical dumb liberal bigot who hates mainstream society, just like 90% of the crazy Democrat Cult.
When the Corrupt Democrats win, they spread their poverty, failed schools, crime, hate, racism and cultural violence.
Democrats hate the mainstream Americans who work hard and make America a functional country, aka Republicans.

Rosie O'Donnel verbally attacked Trump back about 20 years ago.
They got in an exchange of insults and Trump won.
Rosie is a typical dumb liberal bigot who hates mainstream society, just like 90% of the crazy Democrat Cult.
When the Corrupt Democrats win, they spread their poverty, failed schools, crime, hate, racism and cultural violence.
Democrats hate the mainstream Americans who work hard and make America a functional country, aka Republicans.
I hear she was abusive towards her lesbian "wife" as well. Due to Social Media's attempt to hide certain facts ... I can no longer find documentation but I certainly don't have any problem believing that harsh, wanna-be-man could be abusive towards someone weaker than herself. In any event ... she's a disgusting bitch.

Forum List

Back