Political Cartoon

WOW! Trump just went MASK OFF and said “We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care.” You hear that, America? Trump doesn’t care about you at all. He just wants you to vote for him. Disgraceful.

Are you moving into total meltdown territory ?

1718053093253.png

Laughing hysterically at you... rotflmbo 🤣

After what you knuckleheads have shown to everyone for the last 20+ year's of your agendas, and how sick and twisted a lot of it is, uhhh it's going to be a huge up hill battle for you to convince the people to go along with the bull shite anymore. Fact !!!

Showing them Democrat traits up front eh ? This is why main stream Americans are disgusted over the deep state and it's loyal lackeys. It was so nice remembering the days when cursing and outright immoral behaviors were frowned highy upon in the public sphere. You Democrat's changed all that for your god Satan. What's worse is that you have actually caused good people to think that they should go there also in an attempt to fight fire with fire. Shame on you no goods for teaching the newbies to think they should sin just like you all do.

Forum List

Back