Political Cartoon

1725904860397.png

I believe the rest of the world thinks we have it too good. I also think rich folks like celebrities and Democratic politicians who do insider trading are more wordly than the common man and couldn't care less about American strength. We are fighting against those who believe the ends justifies the means and will preach the dream to get elected, knowing full well the reality is far worse than we have it now.

I believe the rest of the world thinks we have it too good. I also think rich folks like celebrities and Democratic politicians who do insider trading are more wordly than the common man and couldn't care less about American strength. We are fighting against those who believe the ends justifies the means and will preach the dream to get elected, knowing full well the reality is far worse than we have it now.
Follow the money, then follow the agenda's of those who give the money to other's in hopes to get those that have the money, too then throw a lot of it into their causes or agenda's, and therefore use the power of the money to empower itself with it. .

Forum List

Back