Political Correctness, tolerance and the LGBT community

If you don't want to serve all members of the public equally, don't run a public business. Start a private club that like minded bigots want to join. Problem solved.

Yeah fuck you and your totalitarian stupidity. I choose freedom and liberty for all people.

Well, first you would need to understand what liberty is.

"where there is no law, there is no freedom: for liberty is, to be free from restraint and violence from others; which cannot be, where there is no law: but freedom is not, as we are told, a liberty for every man to do what he lists: (for who could be free, when every other man's humour might domineer over him?)"
-- John Locke; from 'Second Treatise of Civil Government'

Yeah I lnow that. It doesn't trump rights though. Liberties are fine until they violate someone's rights. No charge for the education, it's on me. You're welcome.
Rights, liberties, must be balanced against the needs of society. That is free as well.

Don't worry, Immanuel.

Ted, like Clay, will not be right nor president.

The mainstream GOP will never accept Cruz on the ticket.

Mainstream GOP has nothing to say in the matter any longer. America is ruled by corporate elites and nothing "We the People" can do now will stop the "progress" it is suicidally headed for.

Wait a minute, how did this thread get from left wing intolerance to this point?

Because the the Public, which includes the GOP mainstream, disagrees with your definition of intolerance, Immanuel.

Because the the Public, which includes the GOP mainstream, disagrees with your definition of intolerance, Immanuel.

No it doesn't. The Left disagrees with my definition of intolerance. Actually, it is more accurate to state that they know full well what the word tolerance means, but they do not want tolerance. They want full control of everything and will not accept anything less than that.

I've been streaming "Star Trek, the Next Generation" recently. The Left believes in the attitude of The Borg, "Resistance is futile".

11133896_799699870126725_6602435859180855531_n.jpg

You forgot the hashtag...

#YouWillComply

Immanuel, you are engaged in willful and immoral stubbornness. Even Judge Joe Naplitano agrees that the IN and ARK legislation were unconstitutional.

Yes, the great middle of America, The Public, disagrees with you.

Immanuel, you are engaged in willful and immoral stubbornness. Even Judge Joe Naplitano agrees that the IN and ARK legislation were unconstitutional.

That has nothing to do with the issue of political correctness, tolerance and the LGBT community.

No, the public does not disagree with me. The mainstream public believes that tolerance is a good thing. The political left believes that the mainstream public had better capitulate or succumb to its wrath.

It's a bit curious how involved you are with every homosexual thread Jake.

I want you to know I support your right to take it in the ass.

If you don't want to serve all members of the public equally, don't run a public business. Start a private club that like minded bigots want to join. Problem solved.
This matter is not over. It will go to the Supreme Courjt. A law cannot override the Bill of Rights. Freedom of Religion clause is to protect religious liberty of the individual. ( Remember that a business is an individual too thanks to our SCOTUS deciding who or what gets to enjoy the Freedom of Speech clause.) We are not in Jim Crow era where every business had to discriminate against blacks. Gays have other businesses that will accommodate them.

I hope that Memories Pizza uses their $1 million dollars they collected to start the legal battle. Expect Christian congregations all over passing the plate to add to the war chest. Religious Freedom is why we left Europe and settle and found America. It's not going to be given up so easily.

Not only will there be some communities where no bakers will serve them, but as you point out, there are a legion of bigots who incentivize bakers not to serve them with their misplaced "charity"

Yeah fuck you and your totalitarian stupidity. I choose freedom and liberty for all people.

Well, first you would need to understand what liberty is.

"where there is no law, there is no freedom: for liberty is, to be free from restraint and violence from others; which cannot be, where there is no law: but freedom is not, as we are told, a liberty for every man to do what he lists: (for who could be free, when every other man's humour might domineer over him?)"
-- John Locke; from 'Second Treatise of Civil Government'

Yeah I lnow that. It doesn't trump rights though. Liberties are fine until they violate someone's rights. No charge for the education, it's on me. You're welcome.
Rights, liberties, must be balanced against the needs of society. That is free as well.

Left wing nut bull shit that isn't based in reality. Rights and liberties are never ever balanced or diminished for any reason. You left wing nut hypocrites never want to "balance" any of your pet rights or liberties even a little bit. Just the ones you disagree with.

God I hate Progressives.

Forum List

Back