pc started long before we knew what was happening

by who ?

communists

$shocked-woman_aa039975.jpg

Political Correctness = Intellectual terrorism

America's change

PC started long before we knew what was happening

:lol: Intellectual terrorism?

You want to call a spade a spade, I'll call a racist a racist for using the N word. Simple as that. :thup:

So a black person using the OMG, PC "N" word is a racist?

And do you think i am a racist since I did use the :eek: "N" word?

Political correctness was developed at the Institute for Social Research in Frankfurt, Germany, which was founded in 1923 and came to be known as the "Frankfurt School." It was a group of thinkers who pulled together to find a solution to the biggest problem facing the implementers of communism in Russia.

The problem? Why wasn't communism spreading?

Their answer? Because Western Civilization was in its way.

The Frankfurt School

It is not that hard to research Modburt, need critical thinking skills as well as trying to unlearn all of your indoctrination ;)

Actually, I don't use the N word because I'm respectful of others. It's the same reason why you won't see me using the C word that's used by some posters to describe women posters. You've been called it before on here maybe.

Also, I'm not about to go through the whole different spelling debate about the N words.

Actually, I don't use the N word because I'm respectful of others. It's the same reason why you won't see me using the C word that's used by some posters to describe women posters. You've been called it before on here maybe.

Also, I'm not about to go through the whole different spelling debate about the N words.

PC is NOT that simple

So I assume you have no answer to me accusing you of being as judgemental as some people accuse religious people of ?

Except I'm not being judgmental in general, however I have my limits as we all do. We are all judgmental to a point, and some have lines that go farther than others.

Interesting answer to direct questions.

So lets try and dance around the PC thread being very PC while we do it shall we?. I used the N word in this thread, was that usage racist?

Are black people racist when they use the N word to describe each other?

You would not know a communist if he or she spelled it out for you, you have been indoctrinated my dear

It started in the universities and through the generations, the fear took hold and found it's way into our kindergarden classes

See Dillo, this is being judgmental. You have no idea about me, my life, or what I've done. All you're doing is assuming. You know what they say when you assume? You make an ass out of u and me.

I know McCarthy would of loved your paranoid sheepish self.

Interesting answer to direct questions.

So lets try and dance around the PC thread being very PC while we do it shall we?. I used the N word in this thread, was that usage racist?

Are black people racist when they use the N word to describe each other?

Are you going to call a African American the N word to his face, yes or no? See, like I said earlier, here's the thing about the internet, it makes people a helluva lot more braver than they are in the outside world.

I never used racial swears on here, however I use to swear like a sailor. These days, I post as if my mother would be reading this thread.

So I assume you have no answer to me accusing you of being as judgemental as some people accuse religious people of ?

Except I'm not being judgmental in general, however I have my limits as we all do. We are all judgmental to a point, and some have lines that go farther than others.

Can't bring yourself to claim that you are less judgemental huh ?:eusa_whistle:

You would not know a communist if he or she spelled it out for you, you have been indoctrinated my dear

It started in the universities and through the generations, the fear took hold and found it's way into our kindergarden classes

See Dillo, this is being judgmental. You have no idea about me, my life, or what I've done. All you're doing is assuming. You know what they say when you assume? You make an ass out of u and me.

I know McCarthy would of loved your paranoid sheepish self.

See I knew it was a matter of time before you would use the McCarthy to cover your indoctrination. It is not your fault, it is the frankfurt school's fault

That very name "MCarthy" has become a thought terminating cliche

Under the pervasive guidance of Political Correctness that took hold from elementary school to university, from the media to the arts, from the country fields to factories and offices, Cubans learned to say what it was safe to say. Always in line with the overpowering state. Always following the dictums of the only political party left: the Communist Party.

Forum List

Back